Kenite

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
(kriss;19982)
Well you obviouly choose to believe men rather than God. As I have said before this is the danger of just understanding surface text. and not paying attention to what you read. and just to set you straight Hebrew is a race not a faith. And if you could read the verse it says Adamic souls not souls(people) if I say the Smith family got on the boat does that mean they were the only ones on the boat or the only Smith family members. And if you believe Eve ate an apple why did they not cover their mouths with fig leaves?? But then again this is a deeper teaching for those with the wisdom to understand Gods plan. I dont mean that to be a insult its just fact not all will see everything. everyone is at a different level of understanding.
OH come on this is tired old rhetoric.The one I choose to believe is the Holy Spirit.Yes Hebrew is a race set aside at the time of Abraham,but where is the nation Hebrewslavakia.Hebrew is a faith system,the chosen race hand picked by God to preach the word to all nations and be an example to all nations.They choked on this one repeatedly and that is why we have the lost world.1 Peter 3:20,God only saved 8 people.Come on read more of the Bible and less of your imagination.Why didnt they cover their mouths.......Duh,they now had the knowledge of good and evil,they didnt realize they were naked before.Oh yeah,if it was sexual sin,why didnt Eve hide when she realized she was naked and save Adam all the heartache.Because they were one flesh and God had a plan we do not completely understand.I am not here to insult,but the serpant seed and Kenite crud is just satan trying to confuse the masses.The cult of Yahweh ben Yahweh,does this all the time to prove they are the true tribe of Israel.I have presented you some scripture this time,because I have been accused of listening to men,I listen to the Holy Spirit,I doubt men.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Believe what you like you asked we gave scripture and the meaning of the Hebrew words you either see it or you dont If God choose's for you not see it you wont. Any futher explanation to you is fruitless.I will answer all questions for those who see the picture forming here but I not going to waste my time arguing over points I have already shown and you are to blined to see.This is exactly why you are to come to the word as a child not with preconcieved notions by men.You already think you know it all.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(RobinD69;19986)
OH come on this is tired old rhetoric.The one I choose to believe is the Holy Spirit.Yes Hebrew is a race set aside at the time of Abraham,but where is the nation Hebrewslavakia.Hebrew is a faith system,the chosen race hand picked by God to preach the word to all nations and be an example to all nations.They choked on this one repeatedly and that is why we have the lost world.1 Peter 3:20,God only saved 8 people.Come on read more of the Bible and less of your imagination.Why didnt they cover their mouths.......Duh,they now had the knowledge of good and evil,they didnt realize they were naked before.Oh yeah,if it was sexual sin,why didnt Eve hide when she realized she was naked and save Adam all the heartache.Because they were one flesh and God had a plan we do not completely understand.I am not here to insult,but the serpant seed and Kenite crud is just satan trying to confuse the masses.The cult of Yahweh ben Yahweh,does this all the time to prove they are the true tribe of Israel.I have presented you some scripture this time,because I have been accused of listening to men,I listen to the Holy Spirit,I doubt men.
Matthew 7:20-23 - Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
RobinD69What you must understand if that Noah's family were the only Adamic people who escaped the flood.I think I would be correct in saying that you believe we all came from Adam and Eve,which is not true.And if you don't understand that God created mankind before He formed Adam then you won't get who came out of the ArkIn the Hebrew language there are four principle words rendered 'man' in our English translation of the Old Testament Hebrew Bible (spelling varies): Aadaam = denotes his origin, as from the dust of the "Adamah." man or mankind. Aadaam with the article it is haa-aadaam = The man Adam. Aadaam with the article and particle it is eth- haa-aadaam = this very self-same man Aadaam (very emphatic). 'Ish = in regards to sex, male. 'Enosh = has regards to his infirmities, as physically mortal, and as to character, incurable. Know for their moral depravity. Geber = has regards to strength, a mighty man. In {Gen 6:4} we see three out of the above four, as well as the Giants which is Napiliym or of the fallen: Genesis 6:9 "These are THE GENERATIONS OF NOAH; Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Hoah walked with God." The term, "and perfect in his generations," is referring only to his ancestry. Does it mean there was no sin in them? No; for we know sin came into this world through his ancestors, because the Bible clearly tells us of the sins of Adam and eve in Genesis 3, and Enos in Generation 4:26. Both Noah, and his wife came from families which are recorded in the scriptures, as not mixing with the fallen angels. Neither of them had a drop of angels blood in their veins. The word "generations" in the Hebrew text is # 8735 in Strong's Hebrew Dictionary, and comes from the Hebrew prime; "Toledoth", and means family tree, or history. When we take "family history called "perfect", in the Hebrew text it is called "tamin", that family is "without blemish as to breed, or pedigree". This verse does not speak of Noah's moral perfection, but tells us that he and his family had preserved their pedigree, and kept it pure, inspire of the prevailing corruption brought about by the fallen angels, [their children were called "Nephilim"]. Genesis 6:10 "And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth." Genesis 6:11 "The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence." Genesis 6:12 "And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth." Noah and his family are the only ones that did not mix, and take part in the evil and corruption brought about by these fallen angels. Remember what Jesus said in that this would happen again just prior to his return? He said it would be as in the days of Noah. The barriers are being torn down today as it seems our educators are more interested in the breeding patterns of our kids, then the three "R's". The racial barriers are gone, and the next step that this crazy world will come to, is when Michael and his angels cast Satan, and the fallen angels to earth, as recorded in Revelation 12:7-9. And let me ask another question,are you aware that there was an earth age before this one that we are in now?You must understand these things in order to get the meat of God's word.And you also must understand the plan of God from the beginning,if not you won't understand the end

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
I have read about many of the theories yall are folowing.I have even studied the serpant seed and the Kenites,from both angles.I have prayed on the ever since I was barn again.They just dont click unless you manipulate the text and even then they are contradictory to much of the Bible.There was no other race before Adam and Eve,that is just another manipulation of the word.God ahead and call me blind all you like,I have seen depths of Gods word that would break your heart.I will leave it at that,have what you want,but for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Everybody says that, whether leaning to men's doctrines or leaning towards to the Word of God...Everybody in the denomination likes to claim that they are listening to the Holy Ghost...but hey, YHWH knows their hearts.Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
I difinately agree with you 100% n2. Amen!Lovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

RobinD69

Oct 7, 2007
It would be so easy to accept these interpritations,but God never said being a Christian would be easy.God so loved the WORLD,He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever beliefith on Him may have everlasting life.See the word world,that means everyone,including your fictional races if they exist.SO how many sons of satan will decide to believe?Well lets see,before salvation we all were sons of satan,but now we are sons of God.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Just so I'm sure I understand what you Kriss are saying. Let me sum up. You believe satan & Eve had a physical offspring-Cain. And Adam wasn't Cain's father. And that Noah permitted some of these part Satan-part human people onto the ark. And that the references in the New Testament to "your father the devil" are literal (as in a genetic link thru satan), not literal (as in we are all sinners thru the fall from grace by Adam & Eve)? Right?Well, you have to really read alot into the scripture to get there. First off, the text in Genesis. I has less trouble with your interpretation of Genesis 3:15, than with the rest. Offspring of fallen angels & human women are recorded in Genesis. And it is part of what led God to wipe all people but Noah & his family from the earth (Gen 6).If you had said-Cain was a biological offspring of Satan & Eve. And he & his descendents died out with the flood. I'd say-not the exact way I read it, but a perfectly valid possibility.But instead you go on to say that part-Satan/part human people still exist on the earth presently. So why did God bring the flood? It is hard to imaging God wiping humanity from the earth to purge this biologic corruption, while still putting 2 of such people on the ark. (which is the only way they would have survived.)Moving forward to the New Testament, there is no need to explain the sinfulness of humanity by a supposed corruption via a genetic link to Satan.Look again this passage John 8:33-37. These people were the biologic descendents of Abraham, they say they are & Jesus agrees they are. 33They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free? 34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. 35And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. 36If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.Now read in the same chapter down to verse 44. 44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.So these people Jesus identified as having "your father the devil" are biologic descendents of Abraham (who isn't from the line of Cain.) If "your father the devil" meant a biologic link, why did Jesus use it to describes these people? Instead He used it to describe those who's ACTIONS (not biology) typify satan.Additionally, if there we a biologic link, then genealogy would matter. Afterall, there are these part satan folks running around. Best to know who they are. But instead Titus 3:9 we are specifically told to avoid genealogies.Further, if there were flesh & blood part satan folks around, why didn't Paul not warn us about them? Instead he said in Eph6:12 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Thank you for a well thought out reply I have no problems debating scripture with a learned person. You cant debate an opinion of cause I said. So I will attempt to show you where I draw this. God created the races on the sixth day rested on the seventh and then created Adam ( The AdAM) a special race to be the bloodline of Christ. (it was these other races that lived in the land of Nod where Cain went a built a city after being kicked out of EDEN) When the fallen angels mated with men there were Giants in land in those days. Now what Im saying is that Noahs family was the only family left of the ADAMIC Bloodline of Christ. The only Adamic race not polluted by fallen angles Not that he was the only person to be on the Ark There were only eight ADAMIC Souls. Now these other people were not all off spring of fallen Angels but they are not Who the bible is telling us the story of its the story of Gods plan of Salvation through the ADAMIC Bloodline. Genesis 7:15 - And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life...........(There was a second influx of these fallen angels after the flood thus we have people like Goliath)..................Now for Satan and Eve What is Satan whole rebellion about if not to destroy the Bloodline of Christ ?Who will destroy/defeat him.Genesis 3:3 "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die'."Are we talking about eating fruit from trees, or even trees in this chapter? No, We are talking about symbols for people, which are represented as the trees. When we look up the common word for "trees" in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary, we find the number # 6086. It reads; "ets, ates; from # 6095, stock tree, timber, wood." It is a common tree.However the trees in the garden of Eden reads, # 6095. We read in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "Atsah, aw-tsaw, prime root, prop. to fasten (or make firm), i.e., to close (the eyes): shut." Under # 6095 Hebrew for trees in the garden) page 90 of Strong's Hebrew dictionary, the other reference to this is # 6096.The # 6096; "Atseh, aw-tseh, from 6095; the spine, (as giving firmness to the body):-backbone." This # 6096 "atseh" is the tree referred to in Genesis 3:3. In referring to the fruit of a tree, then, you are talking about children.What runs through the backbone of your body? It is your central nervous system. It is controlling the opening, or closing of your eye. In fact it controls every movement that a person makes, as the system continues the process of sending messages to and from your brain, which never stops. All bodies of all mankind are made in the image of God There is another word in this third verse we must understand, and it is the word "touch". God's command to Eve was; "neither shall ye touch it." In the Hebrew text the number for this word "touch" is # 5060 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary. It reads; "Naga, neh-gah; a prime root, prop. to touch, i.e., lay the hand upon (for the purpose; euphemism, to lie with a woman), to reach, "So we see that the warning to Adam and Eve specifically, was to stay away from Satan [called both the "serpent", and the "tree of good and evil]. The fruit of that tree was not to be taken; and we know that the "fruit" as the results of a sexual relationship between any man and woman is a child. God's command was that Eve "not touch [lay with Satan]." So by reviewing the Hebrew text, we see that the order by God is that Eve not have sexual union with Satan." Eve was a woman living in the flesh, with all the limits of the flesh, while Satan is not of the flesh, but a supernatural person from another dimension. Genesis 3:6 "And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and the tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat."Satan is the most beautiful created being that God ever created. Satan was the most beautiful tree to be desired. Eve took of that fruit of Satan, which is another way of saying that she lost her virginity through the sex act, and Adam also played the game with Eve and Satan. Genesis 3:7 "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."Adam and Eve are in a fig orchard, and not an apple orchard. They did not made apple masks from apple tree leaves to cover their mouths? Yet this is the type of ignorance being preached from most pulpits today. Adam and Eve made aprons out of fig leaves to cover their private parts, for their sin was the sex act with Satan. Once you see this, then you will start to understand the truth that is winding through the entire scriptures. You will see why it was important to the Kenites that you believe a lie, for this lie allows them to virtually take over the duties of the scribes [I Chronicles 2:55].(You can check companion Bible for clarification of more Hebrew explanations)

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
I was sleppy last night & didn't have a chance to give this as much thought as I should have. So today I reread Genesis. I realized I could have clear this up faster. In Gen 4:11, it says 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.Regardless of the translation you use. The meaning is that Adam (not satan) fathered Cain. The interpretation that satan fathered Cain doesn't hold up to the test of scripture.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Nova;20034)
I was sleppy last night & didn't have a chance to give this as much thought as I should have. So today I reread Genesis. I realized I could have clear this up faster. In Gen 4:11, it says 1And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.Regardless of the translation you use. The meaning is that Adam (not satan) fathered Cain. The interpretation that satan fathered Cain doesn't hold up to the test of scripture.
Please notice who is saying this...that Eve is saying that. Not God.Genesis 3:15 - And I will put enmity between thee (Satan) and the woman, (Eve) and between thy seed (Kenites/Satan's offspring) and her seed; (Eve offspring) it (Yahshua/Jesus Christ) shall bruise thy head, (Satan) and thou (Satan) shalt bruise his heel. (Yahshua/Jesus Christ)Much love, JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Adam did know his wife after Satan but you must pay close attention here to what the Hebrew says. Genesis 4:1 "And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord."Eve was in a period of innocence here. In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah". Genesis 4:2 "And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground."It's strange that Cain would draw the duties which Adam was created for. The word "again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins. These are not identical twins that Eve bare, for they had two different fathers; as we saw in the study of chapter three. These were not identical twins, born in the same bag of water, but paternal twins, born in separate bags of water, and with two different fathers. They were conceived at two separate conceptions. There is no great mystery in that conception. So we see then that Eve continued in labor with her two twins.This is not uncommon in medical terms it occurs when two eggs are fertilized within a 24 hour period of time.Also they were both of age to make offerings to the LordAlso you will never see Cain in Adams geneology

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
Yes, kriss, I understand that fraternal twins are biologically possible. Medically, there have even been cases with 2 different fathers. But I don't think that applies here.When I doubt, I go with the plain explanation of scripture first. Then look for deeper meaning. Genesis 4:1 establishes that paternity of Cain.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I disagree that Gen 4:1 proves anything except Eve out of innocence made a statement it not like she took sex education in school. These are not the words of God but EveBut also remember Satan was speaking in the garden Snakes do not talk also Angels often appear as men you know fallen angels mated with daughters of men so why this is so hard to believe is beyond me seems like common sense when you know trees are often represenitive of men and even today we have slang where the fruit of your loins means offspringbut be that as it may if you dont see it thats fine its not a matter of anyones salvation it just helps put Gods plan into clearer concept it changes nothing.

Nova

Sep 20, 2007
(kriss;20039)
I disagree that Gen 4:1 proves anything except Eve out of innocence made a statement it not like she took sex education in school. These are not the words of God but Eve
I believe they are the inspired words of God. Just like the rest of the Bible. I have no reason to believe they are untrue. When lies are in the scripture (Like Abraham's statement that Sarah was his sister), then they are pointed out.I understand it is unsettling to have one's views challenged by scripture. Please understand my heart. I an not trying to cause you pain. Rather, I want the truth of God's word to be revealed. We all have places where we "look thru the glass darkly."I say this out of both humility & compassion, let the Word speak for itself.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Oh Im not unsettled at all I hear this all the time I also know the proper translation In the Hebrew text it states; "ish eth Yehovah". This literal version translates, "with the help of Yehovah". All babies reguardless of who fathers them are with the help of the Lord I just dont think it proves paternity. You do fine. again" in the Hebrew text was "Yacaph", #3254 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "to continue, conceive again, to continue to do the same thing." What happens when a woman gives birth to one child, and "Continues to do the same thing" that she is doing? Of course, she has twins.these two translations define the verse exactly and know one can debate it even Hebrew speakers have to agree thats what it says. So I know what it says because English doesnt support it doesnt phase me at allIve known this for 20 years and never found a reason to doubt it yet. If anything Im more convinced. But as I said its not a matter of anyones salvation its about understanding Satans plan. so not worth arguing over all I can do is present the evidence it either sticks or not dosent but it does not offend me one way or the other

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
NovaYou might disagree with Gen 4:1,but there is no way you can or should miss the meaning in Gen 3:15Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity. Also the next verseGenesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."This is God's instruction to the woman. Did God say that He would give Eve a tummy ache for eating too many apple seeds? No; the word in any language that you translate it in, is "conception". To "conceive" is to be impregnated with a child. This places the woman's position in the home under the man. You may say, well, did Jesus teach that? Just the asking of the question alone reflects your understanding of God's Word. Turn to Matthew 13, and see what Jesus said about what happened in the beginning. Jesus is answering His disciples, and telling them that if you don't understand this [the parable of the sower] you are not going to understand any of My parables.Remember how Jesus told the "Parable of the sower"; how the good man planted the seed, and the enemy came in the night and planted another seed. That enemy was Satan, and as we are seeing in Genesis 3, he planted the bad seed in Eve. That is why God put enmity between the "Kenites" [Satan's seed], and Jesus Christ, and caused the Kenites to kill the Messiah, Jesus Christ. After Jesus told his parable of the sower, His disciples asked Him why He always talked in parables in public. Then in Matthew 13:11 Jesus answered.Matthew 13:11 "He [Jesus] answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of heaven, but to them it is not given". God simply does not want these scribes and Kenite Jewish leaders to understand. They are the negative part of God's plan. In Matthew 13:37 Jesus is going to explain to the disciples the "parable of the sower" [fig tree]; "He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;" "The Son of man" as it is used here is in reference to Adam, and not Christ [per reference from the Hebrew Massorah text]. Jesus is not speaking in parable here, but explaining one.Matthew 13:38 "The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;" The "world" is this place we live in and walk on in this earth age, and we see here we are not talking about apple seeds. The "tares" are the children of the wicked one who is Satan. Those children are called Kenites.Matthew 13:39 "The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."The "devil" is known by many names, such as the "tree of good and evil", and the "serpent" here in Genesis 3, but he is Satan. Though many would like to separate the good and the bad seed now, Jesus is telling us that that is the job of the angels.Matthew 13:40 "As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world."If you do not understand what happened in this parable, then you will be ignorant of who the Kenites [the tares] really are. This will leave you open to the deceptions that are covering the earth in these final days, and you will be taken up by them. Satan's kids, the Kenites, infiltrated the religious ranks of the Jewish leaders in Babylon [I Chronicles 2:55, and Ezra 2:43-65], and today they have infiltrated the Christian ranks of the Church leadership. Understand that the product of Eve's sin was bearing a child by Satan, and that child's name was "Cain". Jesus explained this parable of what went on in the garden of Eden so you and I could understand exactly how Satan intended to destroy God's plan; for sending the Messiah to earth, to be born woman [through Eve]; and thus providing a way for sinful man to come back to God.It just can't be any clearer if you have eyes to see