Kenites And Fig Trees

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RomansChapterSix

Jul 15, 2009
Well, I came, I saw, and I scoffed. I have read some of the teachings about the Kenites, and the parable of the fig tree and I am amazed at what passes as teaching on this site. I would normally take the time necessary to make a well thought out, biblical response to error, but at this point, I just lift my hands up in despair and give up. There is so much that is wrong on each website I visit, and I do truly believe that all the churches in error are the Babylon discussed in the book of Revelation. However, I do have to hand it to the writer of this sites bible teaching, it is creative and much more interesting error than I have been seeing elsewhwere. It reads like well written fiction. You are another Tom Clancy, and you missed your calling. You should be shilling for $2.00 a book profit at amazon.com and not here wasting your talent for fiction.Let me know when you form your own cult, and stop the minor league error. Name yourself Koresh the God of Words or something, go big. This site is mostly a lot of hot air and wasted time. However, it is sad that this site is not any more in error than any of the other so called Christian sites that also are in horrible error. Wow, where do you have to go online to get any truth?Well, to all of you lost in error, whether you be Baptist, AG, Anglican or a crazy Kenite hunter, good luck to you. Hunger for the truth, and beg God to deliver you to the truth. I do hope you find it.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We'll do our best to still be here when you wake up to the truth.
I John 3:16-20Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him. For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.

CRUSHSECRET

Jul 10, 2009
Well, I came, I saw, and I scoffed. I have read some of the teachings about the Kenites, and the parable of the fig tree and I am amazed at what passes as teaching on this site. I would normally take the time necessary to make a well thought out, biblical response to error, but at this point, I just lift my hands up in despair and give up. There is so much that is wrong on each website I visit, and I do truly believe that all the churches in error are the Babylon discussed in the book of Revelation. However, I do have to hand it to the writer of this sites bible teaching, it is creative and much more interesting error than I have been seeing elsewhwere. It reads like well written fiction. You are another Tom Clancy, and you missed your calling. You should be shilling for $2.00 a book profit at amazon.com and not here wasting your talent for fiction.Let me know when you form your own cult, and stop the minor league error. Name yourself Koresh the God of Words or something, go big. This site is mostly a lot of hot air and wasted time. However, it is sad that this site is not any more in error than any of the other so called Christian sites that also are in horrible error. Wow, where do you have to go online to get any truth?Well, to all of you lost in error, whether you be Baptist, AG, Anglican or a crazy Kenite hunter, good luck to you. Hunger for the truth, and beg God to deliver you to the truth. I do hope you find it.
So you had time to write this but not time to pull a couple of scriptures and show error???Also what are you trying to prove about the kenites?????and im assuming you believe it is just a coinsidence that Christ told you to learn the parable of the fig tree and it just so happened that Eve covered herself with fig leaves,,,,sure........

Ray

Aug 8, 2011
Genesis 2:16-17

King James Version (KJV)

[sup]16[/sup]And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
[sup]17[/sup]But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

What here then is GOD the Father telling Adam?

Genesis 4:1

King James Version (KJV)

Genesis 4

[sup]1[/sup]And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

It seems very clear here who is the sire of Cain

Prentis

May 25, 2011
Montreal, Qc

If you are so full of truth, why not help us.

Christ walked in love, and he is truth. I challenge you, if the truth is indeed in you, then walk by it and help those in need, whether they would understand or not, just as Christ did.

May the living God bless you.

Doppleganger

Mar 21, 2010
Well, I'll take that challenge Romans6 ... That's a fine Hello isn't it ?!? ... Was this your 1st post ...

Proverbs 15:1 A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.
Psalms 37:8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.
Proverbs 19:11 The discretion of a man deferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression.
Proverbs 22:8 He that soweth iniquity shall reap vanity: and the rod of his anger shall fail.
Proverbs 27:4 Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?

It's Celtic not Cultic