Kenosis False Teaching

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where is this marks, I would like to look at it.
Thank you
HUGS
Mark 13:32 "But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Much love!

Reactions: Ziggy

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan isn't going to convince Jesus to not be who and what He is nor is Satan going to convince Jesus to do what He don't do.
But that does work with us sometimes I think.

Much love!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!
first good reply, because some of us can't remember what we did last week.

second, also like this verses that got some Preterist destroyed. Matthew 16:28 "Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom."
and in, Luke 9:27 "But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God."

by not knowing and handling the word of truth correctly, nor rightly dividing the word, they made the biggest blunder in history, beside the JW. if they knew or understood what John 14:16-18 was saying they might could have avoided any embarrassment. but as said, if you don't allow the Holy Ghost/JESUS teach you then destruction is coming.

for the word of God is correct. Hosea 4:6.

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
first good reply, because some of us can't remember what we did last week.
Amen! We need to understand who we are in Christ, and that means understanding Who Chrsit is.

Much love!

Reactions: 101G

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 13:32 "But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father."

Much love!
work with me ok?
I see the same thing here.
I know there is an answer but we have to find it. :)
This generation shall not pass until all these things be fulfilled.
Jesus came to fulfill the law and the prophets.
So the answer is in the pudding.. got your spoon? :)

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The restoration of the kingdom to Israel.. is this a physical kingdom or a spiritual kingdom?
And is it that they could not know the times or seasons until they recieved the power of the Holy Ghost?

That would be Pentecost.. what time was it?

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

what is fully come?
ah.. found it:

Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

so we have the hour.. it was the third hour, and the day was pentecost.

you with me so far??

not for you to know what the Father has put in his own power...
Esther.. thats where Purim is found right?

Purim was supposed to be before Passover, then Pentacost.
Did they keep the 2 days of Purim?

Est 9:20 And Mordecai wrote these things, and sent letters unto all the Jews that were in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus, both nigh and far,
Est 9:21 To stablish this among them, that they should keep the fourteenth day of the month Adar, and the fifteenth day of the same, yearly,
Est 9:22 As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned unto them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day: that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Gifts:

1Co 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

The days of Purim..

whaddaya think??
Hugs

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Much love!

na, its human nature to do what humans do, therefore when one comes into the world one is locked in to being a sinner. so when one sins one is only doing what they are. in other words the nature of the flesh is no different then animal nature. all flesh is of the earth, but man was given God's place in the earth therefore man is to execute God's Judgements in the earth (which is Life) a likeness and image of God. so the day they ate of tree is was by their own judgement of what is good or evil and now mankind walks in their own likeness and image. man was made in God's image and likeness but that isn't what happened at the tree so God let man remain in the flesh in man's own likeness.

its God's nature to be like God to live the Life that is of God in which Jesus is of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
work with me ok?

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

The restoration of the kingdom to Israel.. is this a physical kingdom or a spiritual kingdom?
And is it that they could not know the times or seasons until they recieved the power of the Holy Ghost?

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

what is fully come?
ah.. found it:

Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.

you with me so far??

Est 9:20 And Mordecai wrote these things, and sent letters unto all the Jews that were in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus, both nigh and far,
Est 9:21 To stablish this among them, that they should keep the fourteenth day of the month Adar, and the fifteenth day of the same, yearly,
Est 9:22 As the days wherein the Jews rested from their enemies, and the month which was turned unto them from sorrow to joy, and from mourning into a good day: that they should make them days of feasting and joy, and of sending portions one to another, and gifts to the poor.

Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

Gifts:

1Co 12:1 Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant.

1Co 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.
1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1Co 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

The days of Purim..

whaddaya think??
Hugs
I'm not really following you. Can you give me thumbnail sketch of what you're saying?

Much love!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not really following you. Can you give me thumbnail sketch of what you're saying?

Much love!
The feast of Purim that was a man made holy day to celebrate the destruction of Haman and the salvation of the Jews.
This was not a Holy Day written in the law.. passover, feast of weeks, I'm not Jewish I don't know them all.. anywhoo
This one Purim, God didn't appoint it a time or day Mordecai did.
So God decided (in HIS own power) when that day and hour would occur.
That day fell on Pentacost.. so they was doubly blessed :)

Made me think of the latter end of Job..
you see all the gentiles, all these men of Galilee.. all hanging around on Pentacost.. remember Peter's sheet?

Job 42:12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

think with me..
HUGS

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The feast of Purim that was a man made holy day to celebrate the destruction of Haman and the salvation of the Jews.
This was not a Holy Day written in the law.. passover, feast of weeks, I'm not Jewish I don't know them all.. anywhoo
This one Purim, God didn't appoint it a time or day Mordecai did.
So God decided (in HIS own power) when that day and hour would occur.
That day fell on Pentacost.. so they was doubly blessed :)

Made me think of the latter end of Job..
you see all the gentiles, all these men of Galilee.. all hanging around on Pentacost.. remember Peter's sheet?

Job 42:12 So the LORD blessed the latter end of Job more than his beginning: for he had fourteen thousand sheep, and six thousand camels, and a thousand yoke of oxen, and a thousand she asses.

think with me..
HUGS
And what does this mean then in relation to Mark 13:32? This is what I'm not following.

Much love!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
Mar 13:33 Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Mar 13:34 For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
Mar 13:35 Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
Mar 13:36 Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
Mar 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Act 2:2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Act 2:3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Act 2:4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

The porter is Peter.. the watch is Petecost at the 3rd hour of the day.
At the same time.. God gave them the days of Purim.
The Holy Spirit brought gifts even to the servants and maideservants (the poor) .
Thats what they did in the book of Esther..
Peter talking about the betrayer Judas is the same as Mordecai talking about Haman. They was both hanged.
similiarities, similarities.. everywhere..

Let me put it this way..
They was told to watch and wait.. what if they didn't?
Then the Holy Spirit would have been delayed..
but they did, and they was doubly blessed for doing so.

Did Jesus know? ..
He told them to wait and watch..
I think he did.

Hugs

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
work with me ok?

what is fully come?
ah.. found it:

you with me so far??

Gifts:

The days of Purim..

whaddaya think??
Hugs
Could you elaborate a little bit more on what your point is? I missed it somehow...

Thanks.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, you're saying that the feast of Purim fell on the same day as Pentecost?

Do you have scriptural backing for that idea?