Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was not @Truman simply saying what Jesus said?

""Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble." Matt 6:34

Ummmm, maybe you missed that Jesus had SEVERAL AUDIENCES:

1. The Sadducees & Pharisees
2. The people in HIS generation
3. The people in OUR generation​

Please don't confuse HIS "audience", anymore than you've already confused your disregard for Lke 22:35 & 36, which equally had different audiences.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Please don't confuse HIS "audience", anymore than you've already confused your disregard for Lke 22:35 & 36, which equally had different audiences.

Bobby Jo

You finally took me off of ignore!

You still cling to your carnal emphasis on the following words of Jesus...

"And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and shoes, lacked ye any thing? And they said, Nothing.
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:35-36

You want others to follow you along that pathway wielding physical weapons in order to shed the physical blood of people who according to you deserve to die a physical death. Final judgement without mercy?

Consider again Apostle Paul's explanation of what Jesus said in you cited verses:

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;" II Cor 10:3-5

Do you remember why David was not allowed to build a temple for God?

Still you continue so hard fighting the wrong battles. Even if you were to win them would not bring you closer to God.

Be blessed as you walk with God!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo, buying up big properties, turning houses into forts, stashing up on weapons and ammo is not the way....

Be careful what you do.

I gotta keep reminding you that the apostles did not fight persecution with physical weapons and they certainly did not fight governments or authorities with violence either.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the apostles did not fight persecution with physical weapons ...

We are called to bear the Sword now that Jesus has ascended, and we don't bear the sword in vain:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.
However, if you dislike Scripture as written then Please feel free to make any correction(s) you deem appropriate.

2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.​

You're perfectly FREE to SUFFER LOSS if you so desire, but beware that when people heed your "advice" that their blood is on your head. -- As for me, I'll provision (Bag, Purse, & Sword), and advise others to provision as Scripture INSTRUCTS.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You finally took me off of ignore! ...

Did I? -- Or did I simply view "Ignored Content"?

And remember, it is YOU who asserts that Jesus' words are CARNAL:

You still cling to your carnal emphasis on the following words of Jesus...

So let me know how that works out for you ...

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are called to bear the Sword now that Jesus has ascended, and we don't bear the sword in vain:

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.
However, if you dislike Scripture as written then Please feel free to make any correction(s) you deem appropriate.

2 Tim. 3:16 All scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.​

You're perfectly FREE to SUFFER LOSS if you so desire, but beware that when people heed your "advice" that their blood is on your head. -- As for me, I'll provision (Bag, Purse, & Sword), and advise others to provision as Scripture INSTRUCTS.

Bobby Jo

And He said to them, "When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?" They said," Nothing." He said to them, "But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one. For I tell you that this scripture must be fulfilled in Me, And He was reckoned with transgressors'; for what is written about me has its fulfillment." "And they said, "Look Lord, here are two swords." And He said to them, "It is enough."

I have a purse, and a bag, and a sword. But they are not as one would suppose. My purse, and my bag are filled with a treasure that comes from selling all that I had, and buying a field. The Sword that I have, is only used when I step aside and allow it to be yielded by faith. Let us all worship Him in Spirit and Truth. And Let The Holy Spirit guide us and teach us unto all righteousness. Let us not put trust in man, for he will fail us. It is written that there would be many false prophets, and many false Jesus's and this is so. Now, is not the time to be deceived by man and his craftiness, it is the time to prepare to be able to stand, to stand firm (in Christ Jesus) as the Day(time) of trouble approaches.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The Sword that I have, is only used when I step aside and allow it to be yielded by faith. ...

#1 LITERAL
#2 FIGURATIVE
#3 SPIRITUAL​

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.”

So if you insist that verse 36 is "spiritual", then please explain verse 35.

Silly people,
Bobby Jo

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does not a laborer deserve his wages. Put your sword back into its place; for all who take up the sword will perish by the sword. Being sent out 2 by 2 without provision was a lesson in provision and faith, for The Lord is Faithful. I, like you, have provision for times such as this. I was led to do so. If tomorrow all was lost in a fire or a storm, I know I would still lack no good thing, for I know The Lord is faithful, faithful to provide weather it be literal or spiritual. All things are subject unto The Lord Bobby Jo, including what is coming. Will you sure up you dwelling from the storms that all eyes are seeing on the news or will you have faith in what Jesus has already spoken. Be Blessed Bobbi Jo.

Reactions: Cassandra

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
#1 LITERAL
#2 FIGURATIVE
#3 SPIRITUAL​

Lke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.”

So if you insist that verse 36 is "spiritual", then please explain verse 35.

Silly people,
Bobby Jo
Silly people, is it?
I do not insist on anything. I have seen only mocking on your part against any opposition and you have given me no reason to expect anything else. So no explanations of verse 35 forthcoming from me.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... no explanations of verse 35 forthcoming from me.

There's a saying to the effect: The TRUTH invites challenges; but a LIE censors challenges.

And so I INVITE all challenges, -- including if the "sword" were strictly for the Garden of Gethsemane, then WHY the Purse & Bag? Was the PURSE so that the Disciples could BRIBE the officials from Arresting Jesus? And was the BAG so that Jesus could have a Blanket, Pillow, and Snickers Bar while in Jail?

Rom. 3:4 ... Let God be true though every man be false ...

Silly people,
Bobby Jo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's a saying to the effect: The TRUTH invites challenges; but a LIE censors challenges.

And so I INVITE all challenges, -- including if the "sword" were strictly for the Garden of Gethsemane, then WHY the Purse & Bag? Was the PURSE so that the Disciples could BRIBE the officials from Arresting Jesus? And was the BAG so that Jesus could have a Blanket, Pillow, and Snickers Bar while in Jail?

Rom. 3:4 ... Let God be true though every man be false ...

Silly people,
Bobby Jo

Sorry but it is not in my job description! Your purpose here seems to be to win rather than to edify. I have no interest in the kind of a prize offered in such a contest.

Consider here a couple of questions: Must each person pass a theological test in order to be always with God?
Are those who know the Bible best ultimately the ones who are or will be closest to God?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...Your purpose here seems to be to win rather than to edify. ...

If Scripture standing by itself is not "edifying", then there's nothing more anyone can do.

You've chosen your "god", and it's not the one in Scripture.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He is one of the most genuine prophets I have ever met....and he rarely misses....because He knows when it is the Holy Spirit speaking and when it isn't.
In 2007....he was ministering in church and gave a prophesy that God would raise up a man who would bring this nation back to God and his name was Trump....(Trump hadn't even thought about running at that time)

And the year was 1999, the year before the 2000 election. And who do we see on the independent ticket for president standing next to David Duke. None other than Donald Trump. He quickly dropped out of the race. Some time later he was at a dinner where he got roasted in public. Perhaps it was this humiliation that enabled him to patiently wait to after Obama(8 years) to enter the race. And the rest is history. These statements a verifiable if one is willing to dig.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and David was guilty of ADULTERY and MURDER. But PLEASE feel free to cast stones ...

Bobby Jo

BUT DAVID REPENTED OF said evil . Cast that truth upon the heart. BIG DIFFERENCE between one who errs and repents
verses one who errs and JUSTIFIES . TAKE THAT TO THE BANK .

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry but it is not in my job description! Your purpose here seems to be to win rather than to edify. I have no interest in the kind of a prize offered in such a contest.

Consider here a couple of questions: Must each person pass a theological test in order to be always with God?
Are those who know the Bible best ultimately the ones who are or will be closest to God?
There is only ONE PRIZE the lambs strive for , THE PRIZE TO WIN JESUS and to be FOUND IN HIM .
SO RUN ALL . RUN that race and do so to obtain the uncorruptable crown found only IN JESUS .

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you quoting a false prophet?
This is gonna hurt a whole lot of feelings . BUT I STAND WITH YOU MY FRIEND . ON THIS . KIM CLEMENT was FALSE . FALSE .
And yet many folks cannot see this . BUT HE WAS FALSE , I SHALL NOT APOLOGIZE NOR RETRACT THAT STATEMENT .
FOR what i say is out of love for the peoples . THAT MAN WAS FALSE . not only false , BUT BIG TIME FALSE .

Reactions: GTW27 and Enoch111

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo, buying up big properties, turning houses into forts, stashing up on weapons and ammo is not the way....

Be careful what you do.

I gotta keep reminding you that the apostles did not fight persecution with physical weapons and they certainly did not fight governments or authorities with violence either.
I fully agree my friend . But now i must add this as well . NOR WOULD THEY HAVE FOLLOWED the FALSE LIBERALS
who use JESUS name for a false unity , a false etc . THEY would have ran as fast from them as well .
No mature christain would have voted for biden . NOT a one . And no i did not vote for trump either .
The very night o the election i told i friend of mine I KNOW WHO IS GONNA PRESIDENT .
And i got it spot on right . I said the greater to two evils will be in office . CAUSE I KNEW , and that by grace
what happens to a nation and a world when it shows GOD the back and wont repent . IT DONT GET BLESSED , it gets DELIVERED over
to the worst evil . AND ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE in this world . THE BEAST SYSTEM CANNOT BE STOPPED .
MY advice , PULL OUT OF ALL POLITICS . RETURN TO BIBLES . LEARN that JESUS , learn all that doctrine .

Status
Not open for further replies.