Kim Clement's TWO PRESIDENTS, -- for 2021 ??? OR 2022!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As previously asserted, 1 Cor. 14 suggests that in the OT, Prophets were absolute; but in the NT, Prophets are not absolute, and we need to "judge" what they say. And of course people who don't understand "seeing through a glass darkly" accuse those who see "men as trees" are FALSE, when in fact it's better to see vaguely rather than seeing nothing at all.

So there's two possibilities:

1. Modern-day Prophets can be wrong for a variety of reasons, -- either that they misunderstood their "visions"; or that things changed because saints intervened to "change history".

2. The Prophecies are still yet to be fulfilled.

As for me, I believe that MOST if not ALL of Kim Clements Prophecies are "YET TO BE FULFILLED".

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo :)

This is interesting. I have really been astounded at Kim's accuracy with Donald Trump. I have a feeling that Trump will run and win a second term. Then he could throttle the enemies if Israel.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is interesting. I have really been astounded at Kim's accuracy with Donald Trump. I have a feeling that Trump will run and win a second term. Then he could throttle the enemies if Israel.

Hey Mantis,

It seems to me there is a different path for Trump. -- I understand that the U.S. Military is presently in control under the Election Fraud EXECUTIVE ORDER, and is currently investigating and compiling Election Fraud Evidence; -- while at the same time, allowing the general public to discover and respond to these CRIMES.

And when there's sufficient momentum, the Military will REMOVE the "biden administration" from their current pretense of power, and reinstate Trump as the rightful PRESIDENT. -- Thus the TWO PRESIDENT dilemma will be presented and resolved.

However satan will be so distressed over the disruption of his control, that he'll perform to Rev. 11, where Trump and his V.P. (Pence?, Flynn?, J.F.K. Jr.?) will lie dead in the streets for 3 1/2 days.

And at that point, satan will bring HELL On Earth for some number of months (5?), leading to Global Thermonuclear War, whereupon Jesus will Return.

Thus I'm anticipating some 8-9 months until we can't buy or sell; then some 5 months until Nuclear War; and then Jesus Returning sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas of 2022. And it seems that Kim Clement anticipates Christmas as HIS Return, but most others anticipate Rosh Hashanah. -- And given the "accuracy" of the "church" on so many other topics, -- I'm STRONGLY tending toward Kim Clements, especially considering the Dan. 12:11-12, 1,290/1,335 timelines.

So we'll watch and see how this all plays out, but with food shortages being forecast I'm making sure I have sufficient popcorn in the pantry and butter in the freezer to see me through this "movie"!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: pompadour

An Apologetic Sheepdog

Aug 12, 2021
Atlanta, Ga
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I understand that the U.S. Military is presently in control under the Election Fraud EXECUTIVE ORDER, and is currently investigating and compiling Election Fraud Evidence; -- while at the same time, allowing the general public to discover and respond to these CRIMES.

Where do you get this bull$%&# from?

Doctrines of demons

and you think you are some kind of legitimate prophet of God?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
However satan will be so distressed over the disruption of his control, that he'll perform to Rev. 11, where Trump and his V.P. (Pence?, Flynn?, J.F.K. Jr.?) will lie dead in the streets for 3 1/2 days..

LOL, I highly doubt Trump or Pence are true witnesses of God. The two witnesses would be prophets or revelators, not some President and his Vice President. The Pres and VP can't preach God to the people, it's against the Law for them to use their power that way. And that principle excludes them from being the two witnesses.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Only God can interpret much of what is in the Book of Revelation. ...

Ummmm, the Bible is not written for GOD to understand, but for MEN to understand. And GOD doesn't play games with mankind to confuse and discourage him, HE gives us information so that we might have LIFE and LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY.

So if you're confused about the Book of Revelation, -- you might consider doing as the Acts 8, Ethiopian eunuch, and ask to be "guided" so that the Holy Spirit can reveal the TRUTH of Scripture directly to you!

So what confuses you? Maybe I can help you find your answers!

Reactions: marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ummmm, the Bible is not written for GOD to understand, but for MEN to understand. And GOD doesn't play games with mankind to confuse and discourage him, HE gives us information so that we might have LIFE and LIFE MORE ABUNDANTLY.

So if you're confused about the Book of Revelation, -- you might consider doing as the Acts 8, Ethiopian eunuch, and ask to be "guided" so that the Holy Spirit can reveal the TRUTH of Scripture directly to you!

So what confuses you? Maybe I can help you find your answers!

Thanks Bobby, but I'm a partial preterist so I'm not really concerned about the book of Revelation as much of it has already happened. And I think much of it is confusing so that John the Revelator was killed for prophesying peoples destruction. God talks to the wicked in parables. It's the same thing with the book of Revelation.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I'm a partial preterist ...

I think that explains a lot of your confusion. GOD sent his Word so that you would not suffer loss, but if you're willing to put yourself and your family at risk, then it won't be for the lack of my trying, (i.e., -- your blood is on your own head)!

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that explains a lot of your confusion. GOD sent his Word so that you would not suffer loss, but if you're willing to put yourself and your family at risk, then it won't be for the lack of my trying, (i.e., -- your blood is on your own head)!

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo
I think I'm done for the day, getting too tired. But God is with me Bobby, so I'm not sure why you think he would allow me to die in some plague or something? So far he has been kind to me actually.

Renniks

Feb 3, 2020
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not even close to being a reasonable interpretation, to try to equate the number 118 with the number 2018.

If anything, it would be the year 2118, but even that would have no sound basis to make that assumption.
That's the " nice" thing about these wild guess prophecies, you can always change the interpretation by playing with the numbers!

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not HIS choice, it's YOURS:

Hosea. 4:6 ... my people perish for lack of knowledge ...

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo
God will be done with me one day. That I'm sure of. And I'll leave my life in his hands. It still doesn't change the fact that Trump and Pence cannot legally be two witnesses due to US law of government staying out of religion.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this is true, why is Afganistan the way it is right now?

Much love!

Hey Marks,

The FAKE administration has to be shown for what it is, -- CRIMINAL. And so we see those results while the U.S. Military is working quietly behind the scenes (i.e., destroying the D.U.M.B's.); and the citizens are coming up to speed regarding the STOLEN ELECTION.

Remember, in war there are "casualties" on both sides, involving both sets of Armed Forces, and both sets of Innocent Civilians. -- It's a terrible price we pay for satan's "steal, kill, and destroy", but it's GOD's way of allowing us to make a poor decision (with satan), or a wise decision (with GOD).

And so we're still in that process of discovering that we have TWO PRESIDENTS, -- the criminal biden; and the Rightful Trump!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey Marks,

The FAKE administration has to be shown for what it is, -- CRIMINAL. And so we see those results while the U.S. Military is working quietly behind the scenes (i.e., destroying the D.U.M.B's.); and the citizens are coming up to speed regarding the STOLEN ELECTION.

Remember, in war there are "casualties" on both sides, involving both sets of Armed Forces, and both sets of Innocent Civilians. -- It's a terrible price we pay for satan's "steal, kill, and destroy", but it's GOD's way of allowing us to make a poor decision (with satan), or a wise decision (with GOD).

And so we're still in that process of discovering that we have TWO PRESIDENTS, -- the criminal biden; and the Rightful Trump!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

But if they are in control, and have the evidence, then to not act, and to allow the loss of life and sustenance that is happening, I don't see how that is not criminally negligent.

"We know who the murderer is. We have the proof that he is the murderer. And now we'll allow him some more murders until we decide to stop him."

That's how this sounds to me.

Much love!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... so here's a scenario:

What if It's Proven that Joe Biden and the Democrats Didn't Win the 2020 Election But They Refuse to Give Up Power?

What if It’s Proven that Joe Biden and the Democrats Didn’t Win the 2020 Election But They Refuse to Give Up Power?
By Joe Hoft
Published August 20, 2021

Now MOST people have an UNINFORMED OPINION about various scenarios, but we need to have an INFORMED OPINION by understanding "Q".

Now the CORRECT analysis of "Q" is understood per the Department of Defense "Law Of War Manual" dated June 2015, as updated Dec. 2016. And one source appears to have the BEST UNDERSTANDING and BEST PRESENTATIONS, one among which is as follows:

LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (Series 4 - III) ⛈⛈⛈ The Essential Proofs 1/2 - Chapter 11 (28 proofs)

LAW OF WAR: THE STORM (Series 4 - III) ⛈⛈⛈ The Essential Proofs 1/2 - Chapter 11 (28 proofs)
August 1st, 2021

So with these presentations we should now be able to decipher the cryptic "Q" posts, sufficient to REALIZE that the the U.S. Military has a Plan, and is executing each "move on a chess board" in accordance with the enemy's moves, which will result in the inevitable enemy's ultimate "CheckMate".

And although some christians prefer to bury their talents and "let GOD do all the work", that my friends is SIN, (Faith without Works is DEAD). MANKIND must participate with all of our giftings, abilities, and endeavors (Faith WITH Works) to achieve GOD's plans and purposes.

Finally, for those who are skeptical -- so was I. And skepticism is HEALTHY, but ignorance is DEADLY, -- so make yourself informed!

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if they are in control, and have the evidence, then to not act, and to allow the loss of life and sustenance that is happening, I don't see how that is not criminally negligent. ...

The American public is still pending the AZ Audit Evidence (among a dozen other States), and just as it took some six months for our first WWII victory at Midway, this battle is much more complex and takes much more time.

Please discover the information per the "Law Of War Manual", and let me know what you think!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The American public is still pending the AZ Audit Evidence (among a dozen other States), and just as it took some six months for our first WWII victory at Midway, this battle is much more complex and takes much more time.

Please discover the information per the "Law Of War Manual", and let me know what you think!

With Best Regards,
Bobby Jo

Sigh! I understand that side of it too! But still!

Much love!

Reactions: Bobby Jo
Status
Not open for further replies.