Kingdom Dominion heresy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;61469)
(Jordan;61467)
...Not just Christians, not just the Jews, but everybody in this world.
So there will be no births for 1000 years?There will never be births in the Mellineum Reign or after. (Matthew 22:30, Mark 12:25, Luke 20:35)Who need birth anyway?

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
(setfree;61469)
So there will be no births for 1000 years?
That is correct, there will be no more births starting with the millennium.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(tomwebster;61471)
What period of time is Is.65 starting with verse 20 speaking about?

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(3rddaymessenger;61458)
Looking at 1Peter 3:22..."angels and principalities and powers BEING MADE subject unto Him", and 1 Corin. 15:24-28..."for He must reign TIL...all enemies are put under His feet...including death...", and Acts 3:21..."Whom (Jesus) the heavens must receive UNTIL the restitution of all things..." I wonder if Christ does not "physically" return until AFTER the thousand year reign, when it has been manifestly proven that man can live a "thousand year" Day without dying (unless he allows himself to be killed as Jesus could do). During this time God's people are truly "ruling and reigning with Him" in a spiritual sense with Christ fully exercising His Headship through them.In other words, death is not "put under the feet" of the Body of Christ until the end of, and in the process of...the thousand year reign.In other words also, we don't receive our glorified bodies until AFTER the thousand year reign.What do y'all think?
Christ returns at the seventh and last trump All are changed to our spirit bodies in the twinkling of an eye (1 Cor. 15:50-54 )50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortalityThen comes the 1000 years Millinieum, a time of teaching After this Satan is loosed again for a short time to test those who did not overcome in the flesh. Blessed are the overcomers for they shall reign and rule with Christ for a thousand years. Then comes the Great White Throne Judgement where all are Judged then there will be a New heaven and New Earth.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;61475)
(tomwebster;61471)
What period of time is Is.65 starting with verse 20 speaking about?Melinneum Reign.

setfree

Oct 14, 2007
(Jordan;61477)
Melinneum Reign.
Doesn't it mention infants here? and also death? This seems to indicate that there will be physical bodies during the Millennium reign...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(setfree;61479)
(Jordan61477)
Melinneum Reign.
Doesn't it mention infants here? and also death? This seems to indicate that there will be physical bodies during the Millennium reign...Stop and listen for a sec.Hebrews 5:13 - For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.Does not infants need the milk of the Word first?Hebrews 5:14 - But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.Does not infant grow into being an adult later on?Likewise we can be infants in the spiritual realm and be adults in the physical realm.

3rddaymessenger

Oct 17, 2008
(Christina;61476)
Christ returns at the seventh and last trump All are changed to our spirit bodies in the twinkling of an eye (1 Cor. 15:50-54 )50Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. 51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortalityThen comes the 1000 years Millinieum, a time of teaching After this Satan is loosed again for a short time to test those who did not overcome in the flesh. Blessed are the overcomers for they shall reign and rule with Christ for a thousand years. Then comes the Great White Throne Judgement where all are Judged then there will be a New heaven and New Earth.
Christina; how do you know that the "last trump" is just before the thousand year milliniel reign? And not at the end of it?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
QUOTE (3rddaymessenger;61520)
QUOTE (Christina;61476)
Christina; how do you know that the "last trump" is just before the thousand year milliniel reign? And not at the end of it?I don't think she would mind a witness as well.
smile.gif
Revelation 9:1 - And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit....Matthew 24:29-30 - Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory....I Corinthians 15:52 - In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

yearegods

Nov 18, 2007
Good points all. Was glad to see the manifestation of the sons of God being taken seriously by some, also that some don't believe in a Christian rapture. There is ample reason from Scripture to believe there will be 'rapture' of sorts, but of the wicked, not the justified. I don't have all my material at hand, but one verse sticks with me: Where the body is, the vultures (eagles) will gather. Think it is in Matt, maybe chap 24. Sound like any kind of rapture a Christian should desire? Looking forward to getting back into discussion on this board.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(yearegods;62146)
Good points all. Was glad to see the manifestation of the sons of God being taken seriously by some, also that some don't believe in a Christian rapture. There is ample reason from Scripture to believe there will be 'rapture' of sorts, but of the wicked, not the justified. I don't have all my material at hand, but one verse sticks with me: Where the body is, the vultures (eagles) will gather. Think it is in Matt, maybe chap 24. Sound like any kind of rapture a Christian should desire? Looking forward to getting back into discussion on this board.
There is a Second Coming of the Lord. No rapture exists. If anybody says there is a rapture in God's Words... it reminds me of Ezekiel 13:20.