Knowing God exists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, she’s a 2010 Goldwing 1800, she’s the beauty and I’m the beast, but God has promised to conform me into the image of His Son.

So with a heart turned towards Him, I say the same words Mary did, “be it onto me according to your word”.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Ps, enjoy yours this summer, I’m planning a 4000 or so mile trip myself, should be a blast!
View attachment 6219

Nice ride.
I am tagging a friend here, who always loves bikes. He goes all over the place.

@Triumph1300

Hey Garry, did you see this Photo here ???
You could 'compare notes' and the trips you have taken . :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes, it supposed to be one of the best suspension and steering upgrades on the market. They, Traxxion Dynamic’s have a bunch of YouTube videos on the upgrade. The total package was about $3,500.00 but it was sooo worth it, feels like I got a cafe racer (almost, if we’re grading on a curve)

Blessings in Christ, Not me
Oh okay, thanks! not something I knew a lot about.

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh okay, thanks! not something I knew a lot about.

YouTube some of their videos, think they got the upgrade for a lot of Honda’s,????

Blessings,

Last edited:

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice ride.
I am tagging a friend here, who always loves bikes. He goes all over the place.

@Triumph1300

Hey Garry, did you see this Photo here ???
You could 'compare notes' and the trips you have taken . :)

I’d love to compare notes. I’ve never taken such a long bike trip so it will be a first for me. Looking for all the advise I can get.

Blessings and thanks ByGrace

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it supposed to be one of the best suspension and steering upgrades on the market. They, Traxxion Dynamic’s have a bunch of YouTube videos on the upgrade. The total package was about $3,500.00 but it was sooo worth it, feels like I got a cafe racer (almost, if we’re grading on a curve)

Blessings in Christ, Not me

"...grading on a curve" Very "punny" :D

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, Sir, you certainly don't pursue an 'old' lifestyle, it seems...

God has been so good to me. He has showed me, that in all things if I pursue what is love, what is righteousness, what is being a peacemaker, tomorrow will be a bigger blessing than today. So with my eyes on Him and my heart full of hope, tomorrow will be a day filled with more Christ than today.

Blessings and thanks,

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
God has been so good to me. He has showed me, that in all things if I pursue what is righteousness, tomorrow will be a bigger blessing than today. So with my eyes on Him and my heart full of hope, tomorrow will be a day filled with more Christ than today.

Blessings and thanks,

Great post...

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shhhhhh, think I showing my age.
Lol

Blessings,

Hahaha. I think we all do to some extent, without even knowing it!
I could care less actually, about my age as...the older I get the closer to Him I get!
All His Blessings and Love!
nancy <---and it IS me :D

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hahaha. I think we all do to some extent, without even knowing it!
I could care less actually, about my age as...the older I get the closer to Him I get!
All His Blessings and Love!
nancy <---and it IS me :D

It is true, 60 something, and I have no wish or desire to be young again. I’ve made all my mistakes, God has seen me through, and I know I know Him and He knows me. So as long as tomorrow I can get to know Him a little more than I do today, I am a most blessed man.

Blessings Nancy

Reactions: farouk and Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It is true, 60 something, and I have no wish or desire to be young again. I’ve made all my mistakes, God has seen me through, and I know I know Him and He knows me. So as long as tomorrow I can get to know Him a little more than I do today, I am a most blessed man.

Blessings Nancy

We move forward always, not back, right? :)

"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3.14)

Reactions: Not me and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings Nancy

You sound like a man at peace with God. Yes, I've made all of my own mistakes and would never want to be young again...especially today. Still making mistakes yet, nothing like B.C. ♥

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We move forward always, not back, right? :)

"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." (Philippians 3.14)

Such words of wisdom Farouk.

As you say; forgetting those things that are behind and pressing forward to the high call of God in Christ Jesus

Would those words become a living reality in our lives,

Blessings,

You sound like a man at peace with God. Yes, I've made all of my own mistakes and would never want to be young again...especially today. Still making mistakes yet, nothing like B.C. ♥

Thank you, my one wish is today that I know Him a little more than yesterday, and tomorrow a little more than today. Than regardless how slow a learner I am, as long as each day I get a increase in and of Him, sooner or later I’ll get to where I need and want to be.

“All of Him and nothing of me.”

Blessings, you too sound like your personal relationship with Christ is growing and abounding in all things.

My Christ be enlarged in all of our hearts that we as His body might bring joy to His heart.

Reactions: Nancy and farouk

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Such words of wisdom Farouk.

As you say; forgetting those things that are behind and pressing forward to the high call of God in Christ Jesus

Would those words become a living reality in our lives,

Blessings,

Thank you, my one wish is today that I know Him a little more than yesterday, and tomorrow a little more than today. Than regardless how slow a learner I am, as long as each day I get a increase in and of Him, sooner or later I’ll get to where I need and want to be.

“All of Him and nothing of me.”

Blessings, you too sound like your personal relationship with Christ is growing and abounding in all things.

My Christ be enlarged in all of our hearts that we as His body might bring joy to His heart.

To be more like Him everyday...should be every Christian's aim :)
"...you too sound like your personal relationship with Christ is growing and abounding in all things." <--- I find myself at times stagnant in ways and others more alive. Pressing on, as Farouk said :) His mercies are new everyday and oh how I know I need them! He is so faithful, in every way!
His blessings aplenty!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To be more like Him everyday...should be every Christian's aim :)
"...you too sound like your personal relationship with Christ is growing and abounding in all things." <--- I find myself at times stagnant in ways and others more alive. Pressing on, as Farouk said :) His mercies are new everyday and oh how I know I need them! He is so faithful, in every way!
His blessings aplenty!

If I may be so bold Nancy as to share a huge increase the Lord opened up to me awhile back, on the off chance it might help.

My death in Christ, seeing (inwardly) how that the only way to get rid of me, was by my death. And this was exactly what Christ did for me on the cross. He took me to death with Him. So I have come to see and learn by experience that the command to

“Reckon myself dead onto sin and alive onto God”

has become the greatest and most freeing command ever given. Not that I understand it in it’s totality but each and every day I understand my death in Christ a little bit more and each day I get a little bit more of Him, as scripture says, formed in me. This was a huge mile stone in my life. It set all things in place. It was very painful at first, but now it’s such a blessing to always reckon myself dead unto sin and alive unto God to all that comes my way.

Blessings,

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I may be so bold Nancy as to share a huge increase the Lord opened up to me awhile back, on the off chance it might help.

My death in Christ, seeing (inwardly) how that the only way to get rid of me, was by my death. And this was exactly what Christ did for me on the cross. He took me to death with Him. So I have come to see and learn by experience that the command to

has become the greatest and most freeing command ever given. Not that I understand it in it’s totality but each and every day I understand my death in Christ a little bit more and each day I get a little bit more of Him, as scripture says, formed in me. This was a huge mile stone in my life. It set all things in place. It was very painful at first, but now it’s such a blessing to always reckon myself dead unto sin and alive unto God to all that comes my way.

Blessings,

NM-I am on my way out the door so, I promise to get back to this when I get home! ♥

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Blessings,

Also, Ephesians 2 speaks gloriously about how the believer was quickened - made alive - after having been dead in sins.

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, Ephesians 2 speaks gloriously about how the believer was quickened - made alive - after having been dead in sins.

Yes scripture speak much of our deaths in Christ. That we would come to know this great, glorious and awesome truth by experience.

Blessings,

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Travelling tips for a bike rider.

1. Ease into the trip, to overcome saddle soreness.
2. Stop often to smell the "roses" around you and to see the sights.
3. Be prepared to stop in one place for enough time to absorb the "sense" of the place.
4. Talking with the locals is always enjoyable and can lead to being told of the right places to go to and the right journey to go on to get to the next "place" along the way.
5. With a heavy/big bike, avoid sandy road surfaces as it causes the steering to become very heavy and difficult to vertically control the bike.
6. Traction Control on a bike does help in keeping the bike upright. ABS braking is good to have available to you.
7. Never ride on the "edge" such that the Traction control and ABS braking and other safety features of the bike are no longer able to cope or save you from getting hurt.
8. Riding on the "edge" is draining of your energy and is not enjoyable. You miss so much as you have no time to do anything else but concentrate on what is just in front of you.
9. From a witnessing perspective, passing through a place and not stopping leaves no witness behind as you continue on your journey.
10. Make new friends along the way on the journey as they are probably also on the same journey path as you and you can catch up with them along the road as your paths cross.
11. It is best to ride in a group of at least two bikes or more. Riding by yourself means that you have no one along with you to care about you should difficulties arise. God does provide people to come along side of you during difficult times, but they may not be around when you start to go cross country unexpectedly without necessarily leaving clues that you have.
12. Never start riding when you are tired. Falling asleep on a bike is no fun when the ride stops in a hurry.

The above has been my experience.

Shalom

PS: - I am hoping to be riding in a country later this year where the straights are so short that it seems as if road has only bends, and the edge of the road is a vertical surface either going up or down that you do not want to experience. The max. speed though is 40 kms/hr to cope with the conditions of the road, traffic and the madmen on it who are always in a hurry to finish their journey quickly.