Knowing God exists

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is important, for the sake of spirituality, that we divide the man into three parts… Physical, Spiritual, and Intellectual. If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2) And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2
Mental E/c2 - Our thinking can produce creativeness, light, and good things
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

The Natural E/c2 in the form of mass produces a gravity that attracts other objects
The Intellectual E/c2 produces a gravity that draws us to study
The Spiritual E/c2 also has a gravity that draws and makes religion attractive

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: - Acts 17:27

I have felt God spiritually and therefore know he exists.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I may be so bold Nancy as to share a huge increase the Lord opened up to me awhile back, on the off chance it might help.

My death in Christ, seeing (inwardly) how that the only way to get rid of me, was by my death. And this was exactly what Christ did for me on the cross. He took me to death with Him. So I have come to see and learn by experience that the command to

“Reckon myself dead onto sin and alive onto God”

has become the greatest and most freeing command ever given. Not that I understand it in it’s totality but each and every day I understand my death in Christ a little bit more and each day I get a little bit more of Him, as scripture says, formed in me. This was a huge mile stone in my life. It set all things in place. It was very painful at first, but now it’s such a blessing to always reckon myself dead unto sin and alive unto God to all that comes my way.

Blessings,

Much love in Christ, Not me

Perfectly put NM,
I see that as surrendering everything, every moment! His grace has been so sufficient in all things ♥

"So I have come to see and learn by experience that the command to
Reckon myself dead onto sin and alive onto God"
Agreed! 'If we walk in the Spirit, we will not fulfill the deeds of the flesh' God has certainly taken outward sin like, selfishness, partying almost nonstop! And many other not very nice things. It's the mind and certain thoughts that do me in...I do know that sin lives in us like a parasite! And, I do understand we will struggle with it until He brings us home. It's just that, those daggone thoughts that can gitcha! Ha...press on Christian Soldiers!!!! Good post and good reminder NM. Thank you.
In Him,
nancy

Reactions: Not me

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is important, for the sake of spirituality, that we divide the man into three parts… Physical, Spiritual, and Intellectual. If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma, the sun is the visible form of E/c2

The Natural E/c2 in the form of mass produces a gravity that attracts other objects

That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: - Acts 17:27

Ha! Very interesting comparison :)

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Travelling tips for a bike rider.

1. Ease into the trip, to overcome saddle soreness.
2. Stop often to smell the "roses" around you and to see the sights.
3. Be prepared to stop in one place for enough time to absorb the "sense" of the place.
4. Talking with the locals is always enjoyable and can lead to being told of the right places to go to and the right journey to go on to get to the next "place" along the way.
5. With a heavy/big bike, avoid sandy road surfaces as it causes the steering to become very heavy and difficult to vertically control the bike.
6. Traction Control on a bike does help in keeping the bike upright. ABS braking is good to have available to you.
7. Never ride on the "edge" such that the Traction control and ABS braking and other safety features of the bike are no longer able to cope or save you from getting hurt.
8. Riding on the "edge" is draining of your energy and is not enjoyable. You miss so much as you have no time to do anything else but concentrate on what is just in front of you.
9. From a witnessing perspective, passing through a place and not stopping leaves no witness behind as you continue on your journey.
10. Make new friends along the way on the journey as they are probably also on the same journey path as you and you can catch up with them along the road as your paths cross.
11. It is best to ride in a group of at least two bikes or more. Riding by yourself means that you have no one along with you to care about you should difficulties arise. God does provide people to come along side of you during difficult times, but they may not be around when you start to go cross country unexpectedly without necessarily leaving clues that you have.
12. Never start riding when you are tired. Falling asleep on a bike is no fun when the ride stops in a hurry.

The above has been my experience.

Shalom

PS: - I am hoping to be riding in a country later this year where the straights are so short that it seems as if road has only bends, and the edge of the road is a vertical surface either going up or down that you do not want to experience. The max. speed though is 40 kms/hr to cope with the conditions of the road, traffic and the madmen on it who are always in a hurry to finish their journey quickly.

Thank you so very much for your advice, I will definitely take it to heart. You’ve got some really good tips there. I have done a fair amount of traveling, but this will be my longest bike trip. So I appreciate a experienced riders thoughts.

Sounds like you’ve got quite an exciting trip coming up yourself. Be safe on those roads, they sound like all sorts of excitement.

May God grant us both a safe and fun trip where we might grow in our love to and for Him.

Blessings,

Blessings as we seek for this God who is a ever present reality. And may God grant us an increase of Himself in our inner man to the end we might be conformed to the image of His Son.

Perfectly put NM,
I see that as surrendering everything, every moment! His grace has been so sufficient in all things ♥

"So I have come to see and learn by experience that the command to
Reckon myself dead onto sin and alive onto God"
Agreed! 'If we walk in the Spirit, we will not fulfill the deeds of the flesh' God has certainly taken outward sin like, selfishness, partying almost nonstop! And many other not very nice things. It's the mind and certain thoughts that do me in...I do know that sin lives in us like a parasite! And, I do understand we will struggle with it until He brings us home. It's just that, those daggone thoughts that can gitcha! Ha...press on Christian Soldiers!!!! Good post and good reminder NM. Thank you.
In Him,
nancy

May God grant you your hearts desire as you hunger and thirst after Him.

If I may offer another thought to ponder before the Lord;

You mentioned “walking in the Spirit”. Ask God if it is the same thing as “living by faith”. Something to take before God and get a word about.

Blessings as we search for God with all our hearts, for He has promised we will find Him, when we do.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so very much for your advice, I will definitely take it to heart. You’ve got some really good tips there. I have done a fair amount of traveling, but this will be my longest bike trip. So I appreciate a experienced riders thoughts.

Sounds like you’ve got quite an exciting trip coming up yourself. Be safe on those roads, they sound like all sorts of excitement.

May God grant us both a safe and fun trip where we might grow in our love to and for Him.

Blessings,

Blessings as we seek for this God who is a ever present reality. And may God grant us an increase of Himself in our inner man to the end we might be conformed to the image of His Son.

May God grant you your hearts desire as you hunger and thirst after Him.

If I may offer another thought to ponder before the Lord;

You mentioned “walking in the Spirit”. Ask God if it is the same thing as “living by faith”. Something to take before God and get a word about.

Blessings as we search for God with all our hearts, for He has promised we will find Him, when we do.

"Blessings as we search for God with all our hearts, for He has promised we will find Him, when we do."
Bold mine, of course :) It is refreshing to read a sentence worded like that. It is inclusive of all Gods Children uniting in Christ!
Up until today, living by faith is no longer worrying and, receiving that peace that comes from knowing He will make a way out of those valleys...it is He who moves the mountains and our faith that moves Him ♥ Walking in the Spirit IMHO- is to exhibit the fruits of the Spirit in our behavior? Most especially when the un-saved are there to witness...(BTW-It's prob. dumb but, I have always thought that "Great cloud of witnesses" were those in the "world")
So, I suppose it takes faith to do and be both, lol...what do you think :)
In His Name,
nancy ♥

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Blessings as we search for God with all our hearts, for He has promised we will find Him, when we do."
Bold mine, of course :) It is refreshing to read a sentence worded like that. It is inclusive of all Gods Children uniting in Christ!
Up until today, living by faith is no longer worrying and, receiving that peace that comes from knowing He will make a way out of those valleys...it is He who moves the mountains and our faith that moves Him ♥ Walking in the Spirit IMHO- is to exhibit the fruits of the Spirit in our behavior? Most especially when the un-saved are there to witness...(BTW-It's prob. dumb but, I have always thought that "Great cloud of witnesses" were those in the "world")
So, I suppose it takes faith to do and be both, lol...what do you think :)
In His Name,
nancy ♥

Well..... I think the great cloud of witness were all the people of old that had walked by faith. But it is very true, our faith in God, is that that He can work in and with.

For scripture says the “just shall live by faith” so let us grow up into Him in all things, that our faith may grow and abound and put a smile on God’s face.

Blessings,

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well..... I think the great cloud of witness were all the people of old that had walked by faith. But it is very true, our faith in God, is that that He can work in and with.

For scripture says the “just shall live by faith” so let us grow up into Him in all things, that our faith may grow and abound and put a smile on God’s face.

Blessings,

Yes, let's put a smile on His face ♥
I never want to stop growing in Him! Actually, it is probably not possible to know Him completely...but we can know Him more and more, and learn to Love Him by well, being faithful and walking in the Spirit, lol.
In Him Always!
Me (snicker, snicker)

Reactions: Helen and Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, let's put a smile on His face ♥
I never want to stop growing in Him! Actually, it is probably not possible to know Him completely...but we can know Him more and more, and learn to Love Him by well, being faithful and walking in the Spirit, lol.
In Him Always!
Me (snicker, snicker)

I think you are correct. We will never be able to know Him completely. There will forever be something to know more about Him. But blessed are we to be given the opportunity to be the ones that can “learn of Him”.

As scripture says; “Christ in us the hope of glory”. I think this is an eternal truth. Christ in us will always be our glory.

Blessings,

Reactions: Nancy and Helen

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Knowing God exists, positively with no doubt whatsoever.

In the search for God there has to be a way to be absolutely positive that He is real and He exists. We have faith in the truth of the fact that He does in fact exist. Though we can not see Him how can we know our faith is based in facts and not a fancy of our minds or cleverly devised fables.
'But without faith it is impossible to please Him:
for He that cometh to God must believe that He is,
and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.'

(Hebrews 11:6)

Hello @Not me.

Reading your opening sentence, in which you ask if there is any way to be absolutely positive that God is real, and that He exists, I thought of the verse above: and of Romans 1:19-20 and Romans 19:1-3:-

'Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made,
even His eternal power and Godhead;
so that they are without excuse:'

(Romans 1:19-20)

'The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth His handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech,
and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language,
where their voice is not heard.'

(Psalm 19:1-3)

* The fact that God is real, and that He exists is made evident by what He has made. In the days when it were possible to open a watch, or the back of a clock, and look at the working mechanism within it, with it's wheels and cogs turning, keeping perfect time; the observer would have remarked at the workmanship, the craftsmanship of it's Creator, and praised the precision of the work of his hands. Yet we are surrounded by the evidence of God's workmanship: even by simply breathing in and out we feel our chests expand and contract, feel the cool air going into our nostrils, only to be warmed before entering the lungs; and know that our blood stream is being oxygenated, and our organs being refreshed. We are indeed, as the scripture says, 'fearfully and wonderfully made', (or as my Mother used to say, 'I am a fearful and wonderful maid.' :)).
God did this: - Praise His Holy Name! - Evidence that He is real! He exists!

@Not me:-
~~~By righteousness~~~
By asking the simple question;
- Does righteousness exist?
Than asking the simple question;
- Does righteousness need to be sought after?
For a person, believer or unbeliever to be absolutely sure that God exists all the have to do is do righteousness in all they do. For if one does righteousness in all they do, the first person they will run smack dab into is God Himself. For God Himself has said;

John 7:17 (NKJV)
"If anyone wills to do His will, he shall know concerning the doctrine, whether it is from God or [whether] I speak on My own [authority.]

For God waits in righteousness to bless those willing to walk in righteousness for God’s will is always righteousness. So doing righteousness in all things is doing God’s will in all things.

For righteousness and being willing to do righteousness in all things is the action that brings the proof of God’s existence to the front of every heart that would be willing to do righteousness.

Those that aren’t willing to do righteousness in all things aren’t really searching for God Himself but for the gifts or the good things they want out of life.

For searching and finding God Himself is the only thing that will bring the heart of man to rest for, there’s a God shaped hole that only He can fill and the human heart can never be at rest till it finds its Savior for that is why it was created.
* I question what you have said here, @Not me. For I am not capable of doing righteousness: if I were, then the Lord Jesus Christ need not have died for me. I need to be covered over with God's righteousness in order to stand before Him, for I have none of my own.

'But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom,
.. and righteousness,
.... and sanctification,
...... and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.'

(1 Corinthians 1:30-31)

* In Christ Jesus - I am righteous for He is righteous. Praise God!

His workmanship!

In Christ Jesus.
Chris

Last edited:

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'But without faith it is impossible to please Him:
for He that cometh to God must believe that He is,
and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.'

(Hebrews 11:6)

Hello @Not me.

Reading your opening sentence, in which you ask if there is any way to be absolutely positive that God is real, and that He exists, I thought of the verse above: and of Romans 1:19-20 and Romans 19:1-3:-

'Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them;
for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen,
being understood by the things that are made,
even His eternal power and Godhead;
so that they are without excuse:'

(Romans 1:19-20)

'The heavens declare the glory of God;
and the firmament sheweth His handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech,
and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language,
where their voice is not heard.'

(Psalm 19:1-3)

* The fact that God is real, and that He exists is made evident by what He has made. In the days when it were possible to open a watch, or the back of a clock, and look at the working mechanism within it, with it's wheels and cogs turning, keeping perfect time; the observer would have remarked at the workmanship, the craftsmanship of it's Creator, and praised the precision of the work of his hands. Yet we are surrounded by the evidence of God's workmanship: even by simply breathing in and out we feel our chests expand and contract, feel the cool air going into our nostrils, only to be warmed before entering the lungs; and know that our blood stream is being oxygenated, and our organs being refreshed. We are indeed, as the scripture says, 'fearfully and wonderfully made', (or as my Mother used to say, 'I am a fearful and wonderful maid.' :)).
God did this: - Praise His Holy Name! - Evidence that He is real! He exists!

* I question what you have said here, @Not me. For I am not capable of doing righteousness: if I were, then the Lord Jesus Christ need not have died for me. I need to be covered over with God's righteousness in order to stand before Him, for I have none of my own.

'But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus,
Who of God is made unto us wisdom,
.. and righteousness,
.... and sanctification,
...... and redemption:
That, according as it is written,
He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.'

(1 Corinthians 1:30-31)

* In Christ Jesus - I am righteous for He is righteous. Praise God!

His workmanship!

In Christ Jesus.
Chris

Please Chris, yes, question what I wrote, for if it’s truth, truth will defend itself, and it will stand the test, and if not, well, who wants it anyways. So let’s examine together. ??

The whole post can be summed up in the statement;

“For righteousness and being willing to do righteousness in all things is the action that brings the proof of God’s existence to the front of every heart that would be willing to do righteousness.”

Is not the above statement bringing forth the same truth as;

John 7:17 (NASB)
“If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or whether I speak from Myself.”

(Oops sorry wasn’t finished with the post yet, will finish it later. Sorry, chubby fingers accidentally pushed the post button). :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But to continue;

Are not both statements bringing forth the same truth, that if someone is “willing” they shall know?

So willing to what?

Willing to do His teaching.

Are not the teachings of God instructions in righteousness? So the scripture could read;

“If anyone was willing to be taught by His instructions in righteousness He will know proof positively if these teachings come from God Himself or if I made them up myself”

So if the teachings come from God Himself that would be proof positive of His existence. This is what I was trying to bring forth, the way given in scripture that “you might know”.

Hope this helps with my meaning and the understanding of my post. I do hope it feeds on even a small level. For growing in Christ is what the purpose of our salvation is.

Blessings,

Last edited:

charity

Nov 26, 2017
UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please Chris, yes, question what I wrote, for if it’s truth, truth will defend itself, and it will stand the test, and if not, well, who wants it anyways. So let’s examine together. ??

The whole post can be summed up in the statement;

“For righteousness and being willing to do righteousness in all things is the action that brings the proof of God’s existence to the front of every heart that would be willing to do righteousness.”

Is not the above statement bringing forth the same truth as;

John 7:17 (NASB)
“If anyone is willing to do His will, he will know of the teaching, whether it is of God or whether I speak from Myself.”

(Oops sorry wasn’t finished with the post yet, will finish it later. Sorry, chubby fingers accidentally pushed the post button). :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But to continue;

Are not both statements bringing forth the same truth, that if someone is “willing” they shall know?

So willing to what?

Willing to do His teaching.

Are not the teachings of God instructions in righteousness? So the scripture could read;

“If anyone was willing to be taught by His instructions in righteousness He will know proof positively if these teachings come from God Himself or if I made them up myself”

So if the teachings come from God Himself that would be proof positive of His existence. This is what I was trying to bring forth, the way given in scripture that “you might know”.

Hope this helps with my meaning and the understanding of my post. I do hope it feeds on even a small level. For growing in Christ is what the purpose of our salvation is.

Blessings,

'Now about the midst of the feast
.. Jesus went up into the temple,
.... and taught.
And the Jews marvelled, saying,

.. "How knoweth this man letters,
.... having never learned?"

Jesus answered them, and said,
.. "My doctrine is not mine,
.... but His that sent me.
...... If any man will do His will,
........ he shall know of the doctrine,
.......... whether it be of God,
............ or whether I speak of myself.
He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory:
.. but he that seeketh His glory that sent Him,
.... the same is true,
...... and no unrighteousness is in Him.
Did not Moses give you the law,
.. and yet none of you keepeth the law?
.... Why go ye about to kill me?

(John 7:14-19)

Hello @Not me,

Thank you for responding to my post, I thank God for the kindly way you have done so, and for the spirit you have shown. :)

Thank you for this passage of Scripture you have quoted from, 'Not me', for as I arranged it on the page, and thought about what was being said, it was a blessing to me. The men who questioned His teaching, the Lord Jesus says, were 'hearers of the Word', but not 'doers' of it: for they knew the law, but did not observe it. If they had sought to do the will of God, they would have recognised that the doctrine that Jesus was preaching was 'of God', and would have rejoiced in it, for it would have reflected those Scriptures that they professed to know. He did not speak of Himself, but the words that the Father had given Him to speak; it was the Father's glory that He sought and not His own; therefore He was True, and there was no unrighteousness in Him. That is the form of righteousness that we can reflect in our words and actions, isn't it? by speaking only the words of God, and not anything borne of ourselves.

'Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness,
.. and receive with meekness the engrafted word,
.... which is able to save your souls.
But be ye doers of the word,
.. and not hearers only,
.... deceiving your own selves.
For if any be a hearer of the word,
.. and not a doer,
.... he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
...... For he beholdeth himself,
........ and goeth his way,
.......... and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty,
.. and continueth therein,
.... he being not a forgetful hearer,
...... but a doer of the work,
........ this man shall be blessed in his deed.

(Jamess 1:21)

Praise God!

Thank you very much for this 'Not me'.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited:

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Now about the midst of the feast
.. Jesus went up into the temple,
.... and taught.
And the Jews marvelled, saying,

.. "How knoweth this man letters,
.... having never learned?"

Jesus answered them, and said,
.. "My doctrine is not mine,
.... but His that sent me.
...... If any man will do His will,
........ he shall know of the doctrine,
.......... whether it be of God,
............ or whether I speak of myself.
He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory:
.. but he that seeketh His glory that sent Him,
.... the same is true,
...... and no unrighteousness is in Him.
Did not Moses give you the law,
.. and yet none of you keepeth the law?
.... Why go ye about to kill me?

(John 7:14-19)

Hello @Not me,

Thank you for responding to my post, I thank God for the kindly way you have done so, and for the spirit you have shown. :)

Thank you for this passage of Scripture you have quoted from, 'Not me', for as I arranged it on the page, and thought about what was being said, it was a blessing to me. The men who questioned His teaching, the Lord Jesus says, were 'hearers of the Word', but not 'doers' of it: for they knew the law, but did not observe it. If they had sought to do the will of God, they would have recognised that the doctrine that Jesus was preaching was 'of God', and would have rejoiced in it, for it would have reflected those Scriptures that they professed to know. He did not speak of Himself, but the words that the Father had given Him to speak; it was the Father's glory that He sought and not His own; therefore He was True, and there was no unrighteousness in Him. That is the form of righteousness that we can reflect in our words and actions, isn't it? by speaking only the words of God, and not anything borne of ourselves.

'Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness,
.. and receive with meekness the engrafted word,
.... which is able to save your souls.
But be ye doers of the word,
.. and not hearers only,
.... deceiving your own selves.
For if any be a hearer of the word,
.. and not a doer,
.... he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
...... For he beholdeth himself,
........ and goeth his way,
.......... and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty,
.. and continueth therein,
.... he being not a forgetful hearer,
...... but a doer of the work,
........ this man shall be blessed in his deed.

(Jamess 1:21)

Praise God!

Thank you very much for this 'Not me'.
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Blessings to you also Chris, as we strive to be doers of the Word so we might come to know Him in all things. As scripture says “iron sharpens iron” so searching after and into this great and awesome salvation brought to us by the One who has called us to Himself, is a great and glorious thing.

Blessings,

Last edited:
Reactions: charity

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dunno if i asked you this already, what do you mean by "exists" here?
I ask Bc you are not using the dictionary def of Exist, so, trying to get your lexicon, ty

Hi, no I don’t think you asked me before. But I am curious what would give you the idea I wasn’t using the common understanding of the word exist?
  1. Blessings,

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Hi, no I don’t think you asked me before. But I am curious what would give you the idea I wasn’t using the common understanding of the word exist?
  1. Blessings,

ex·ist
[iɡˈzist]
VERB
  1. have objective reality or being.

bc we "exist," I "exist," even though my I is not the me you see, chairs exist, even though they are 99.99999% vacuum, the "objective" thingy there iow.

@JellyJam since we're being all "objective" here and all, you agree God exists right

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ex·ist
[iɡˈzist]
VERB
  1. have objective reality or being.

bc we "exist," I "exist," even though my I is not the me you see, chairs exist, even though they are 99.99999% vacuum, the "objective" thingy there iow.

@JellyJam since we're being all "objective" here and all, you agree God exists right

Blessings, as we work out our salvation with fear and trembling.

Reactions: faithfulness