Last days are here today! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More ecumenicalism in the above. Many can say they’re Christian, but their posts are proof in the pudding they’re not. I can claim I am a helicopter pilot, but anyone watching me trying to start it will know it’s not true. They say one thing, their posts aver something altogether different. :)
Again it isn't about you and what you believe as the only one who is allowed to share here.
Sorry but that's how it is in all forums.
Rules

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was just reading this...

Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse. Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you.[Proverbs 9:7-8]

Reactions: reformed1689

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was just reading this...

Whoever corrects a mocker invites insults; whoever rebukes the wicked incurs abuse. Do not rebuke mockers or they will hate you; rebuke the wise and they will love you.[Proverbs 9:7-8]
Yes that is a good scripture to know and understand...may it increase wisdom in us who can receive it. I ask you Holy Spirit to open my eyes to see, ears to hear, and heart to receive any hidden wisdom in His Word.

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a three month ban for another forum for telling an atheist that if Genesis 1-3 is not literal history then there is no gospel, Jesus died for nothing, and hence no Christianity. I think I trod on the toes of the theistic evolutionists! :)
That's ridiculous! Of course if Genesis 1-3 is not literal then Jesus died for nothing, there would be no need for it. Not to mention, if Genesis 1-3 is not literal, when does the Bible start to become literal?

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was just reading this...

Yet earlier you wrote -- as if it was your job to rebuke anyone with ideas that seemed wrong to you:

"I never said you were attacking me. Where did I say you did? I said they are attacking God. Granted, when they attack God, they are, in a very real sense, attacking me, because He is my Father. I won’t idly set by a let them get away with it."

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That's ridiculous! Of course if Genesis 1-3 is not literal then Jesus died for nothing, there would be no need for it. Not to mention, if Genesis 1-3 is not literal, when does the Bible start to become literal?
The trouble is that some of these liberals think they can tell God what He is really saying in the Bible.

I saw a good cartoon in our local newspaper where a little bird depicting NZ was telling a giant American eagle to exercise restraint over an international issue. I thought it was very appropriate for people telling God what He should be saying in His Bible. I tried to find it on Google, but couldn't.

Reactions: reformed1689

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was just reading this...

Kinda hard to do when they are the most outspoken posters.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly. People need to know the consequences of not following Christ.
"In those days before the flood people were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage until the very day that Noah went into the ark, and knew nothing about the flood

un
til it came and destroyed them all.

So will it be at the coming of the Son of Man."

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many can say they’re Christian, but their posts are proof
One way or another, everyone is judged by God for their words and deeds,

and God is Faithful and True, Righteous and Merciful, Perfect in Judgment, with no iniquity, no spot nor shadow.

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah had been warning them for 100 years, and they still refused to know.
THE PUBLISHER (or Source) KNEW ......... and had a book written including what happened ......

Same Says What is Happening TODAY.....

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One way or another, everyone is judged by God for their words and deeds,

and God is Faithful and True, Righteous and Merciful, Perfect in Judgment, with no iniquity, no spot nor shadow.
Jesus said, "even if one rose from the dead, and preached, humans still would not hear."

Jesus rose from the dead, and still, humans go on in their own self interest, pretending to be who they are not.

Reactions: Nancy and Joseph77

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"In those days before the flood people were eating, drinking, marrying and being given in marriage until the very day that Noah went into the ark, and knew nothing about the flood

un
til it came and destroyed them all.

So will it be at the coming of the Son of Man."
What does this have to do with my statement? Nothing.