Last days are here today! Are you ready to meet Jesus in the clouds??

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can call someone a horse and that doesn’t make them a horse. But SDA, JW, LDS, Modalism, Arianism, are all teachings outside of orthodoxy. Unless you believe Satan in the Christ’s half-brother(LDS belief), or that He is a created being(JW belief), or that the Christ is not God, only the Son of God(Arianism), or that two-thirds of the Trinity is a myth(Modalism), then you realize their belief(s) are heresy.
Absolutely....because that is what you perceive as truth.
Muslims believe Christianity is heresy...they call us infidels...infidel means someone who does not believe in God.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to some church doctrines...
See what I mean...everyone is a heretic according to someone's doctrine....it's a never ending debate.
It seems like the time to let the dead bury the dead.

That is not disagreeing with your point. It refers to this whole, who is blaming who concept of each division of Christ thinking they are right.

It is time to put this dead body of religion in the grave and draw closer to God’s mind to the point our mind does not matter any more. That is not unity, that is the mind of Christ.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely....because that is what you perceive as truth.
Muslims believe Christianity is heresy...they call us infidels...infidel means someone who does not believe in God.
That’s not what I perceive. The church throughout history has deemed Modalism and Arianism heresy. Truth is not subjective, which is what you’re making it. Truth is objective. The Bible clearly teaches God as “Three persons, one Being”. Arianism and Modalism both deny that. To deviate from that is heresy. The Christ is eternal, to deviate from that is heresy. JW’s deny that. LDS aver the Christ has a half-brother named Lucifer, which is heresy. Lucifer isn’t a pre-fallen Satan to begin with, but the King of Babylon, found in Isaiah 14...but that’s another topic.

Notice how all these attack God. It’s sad, and it’s sick, twisted, warped. In other words, demonic.

Reactions: Preacher4Truth

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems like the time to let the dead bury the dead.

That is not disagreeing with your point. It refers to this whole, who is blaming who concept of each division of Christ thinking they are right.

It is time to put this dead body of religion in the grave and draw closer to God’s mind to the point our mind does not matter any more. That is not unity, that is the mind of Christ.
Agree and if we are all in one mind and one accord then we have unity.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s not what I perceive. The church throughout history has deemed Modalism and Arianism heresy. Truth is not subjective, which is what you’re making it. Truth is objective. The Bible clearly teaches God as “Three persons, one Being”. Arianism and Modalism both deny that. To deviate from that is heresy. The Christ is eternal, to deviate from that is heresy. JW’s deny that. LDS aver the Christ has a half-brother named Lucifer, which is heresy. Lucifer isn’t a pre-fallen Satan to begin with, but the King of Babylon, found in Isaiah 14...but that’s another topic.

Notice how all these attack God. It’s sad, and it’s sick, twisted, warped. In other words, demonic.
Lol....I am not attacking you...I am only pointing out that every religion/doctrine believes they are walking in truth.
I have a cousin who is always trying to get me to consider SDA....he is always praying for me that my eyes will be open to see the truth.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol....I am not attacking you...I am only pointing out that every religion/doctrine believes they are walking in truth.
I have a cousin who is always trying to get me to consider SDA....he is always praying for me that my eyes will be open to see the truth.
And do you confront them with love or love and truth?

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said you were attacking me. Where did I say you did? I said they are attacking God. Granted, when they attack God, they are, in a very real sense, attacking me, because He is my Father. I won’t idly set by a let them get away with it. :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And do you confront them with love or love and truth?
Both! And we both share scripture backing up our truth. Haven't changed his mind yet...the Holy Spirit will guide him into truth when he is ready I suppose.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said you were attacking me. Where did I say you did? I said they are attacking God. Granted, when they attack God, they are, in a very real sense, attacking me, because He is my Father. I won’t idly set by a let them get away with it. :)[/QUOTE

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the main point...this is a Christian Forum that allows anyone who declares themselves to be a Christian to join and participate in the threads.
Our rules apply to all in regard to respecting one another.
If you want to evangelize and convert people to your faith then this is not a very good place to do that.
Some come here seeking, most come to fellowship.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the main point...this is a Christian Forum that allows anyone who declares themselves to be a Christian to join and participate in the threads.
If you want to evangelize and convert people to your faith then this is not a very good place to do that.
Yet, SDA, JW, LDS are not Christians. You can not be saved by believing in a false Christ, and believing a false gospel.

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

^^^^^Ecumenicalism^^^^^

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet, SDA, JW, LDS are not Christians. You can not be saved by believing in a false Christ, and believing a false gospel.
They confess their faith as Christian....if you read and agreed to the Christian Forum statement, mission, and rules then you are obligated to adhere to what you agreed to before joining....it states that anyone who confesses Christianity as their doctrine of faith and who understands this forum stands on the principle of the Trinity Doctrine, God is the creator of all things, Jesus is our only way for salvation....then you are permitted to join and discuss on the christian threads.

Now having agreed to abide by the forum rules what justifies anyone coming in to change it?

It is by your own. Agreement to abide by these rules that condemns you when you break them.

See my point?

SovereignGrace

Certified Flunky
Feb 15, 2019
Crum, WVa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They confess their faith as Christian....if you read and agreed to the Christian Forum statement, mission, and rules then you are obligated to adhere to what you agreed to before joining....it states that anyone who confesses Christianity as their doctrine of faith and who understands this forum stands on the principle of the Trinity Doctrine, God is the creator of all things, Jesus is our only way for salvation....then you are permitted to join and discuss on the christian threads.

Now having agreed to abide by the forum rules what justifies anyone coming in to change it?

It is by your own. Agreement to abide by these rules that condemns you when you break them.

See my point?
More ecumenicalism in the above. Many can say they’re Christian, but their posts are proof in the pudding they’re not. I can claim I am a helicopter pilot, but anyone watching me trying to start it will know it’s not true. They say one thing, their posts aver something altogether different. :)