Last Days Timing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Having established the exact timing of 2000 years between each of the pivotal points of human history, we are now aware of the soon to come 6000th year since Adam.
This approaching critical point is plainly obvious from many aspects of our current situation.

But will Jesus Return at year 6000? I now consider that 2000 years since Jesus was acclaimed King, will not see His Return, for this reason:

What I think will constitute that hugely important mark will be Satan declaring himself to be God, after he has conquered God’s holy people: Daniel 7:25, Revelation 13:5-8, which happens 3 ½ years before Jesus Returns.

So we have Jesus being declared as King: John 12:12-15. then 2000 years later; Satan usurps Jesus: 2 Thessalonians 2:4, and rules the world until Jesus Returns; 1260 days later and defeats Satan and his armies: Revelation 19:17-21

This 1260 day period will be a hiatus, a pause in God’s timing and the last part of the silence in heaven, recommencing when Jesus Returns as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to reign on earth for the next thousand years.

As I maintain that all the Prophesied end times events will take at least 10 years, then this scenario fits with where we are at today: 1993 years since 30 AD.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus Returns as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to reign on earth for the next thousand years.
Sound The Alarm!

Many claim Jesus will literally return and rule "On This Earth" In A Millennium this being false in deception

Jesus warned his followers against this teaching, Jesus wont be found anywhere upon this earth as many claim

The Antichrist will be in Jerusalem, claiming to be Messiah Returned, "Beware"!

"Believe It Not" "Go Not Forth"

Matthew 24:23-27KJV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Keraz

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Our Situation Now:

For Israel: now the Christian Church – Ezekiel 22:26-29 Her priests give rulings that violate My Law and profane what is sacred to Me. They teach there is no distinction between the clean and the unclean, they disregard the keeping of the seventh day of rest and I am dishonoured among them. The peoples leaders are like wolves, doing anything to obtain unjust gain. Her prophetic teachers give out false ideas, making them out to be the truth. The people practice extortion, robbery and they oppress the needy and the alien, denying them justice.

For Judah , the Jewish State of Israel – Jeremiah 8:7-13 Birds know when to migrate and the season to return, but My people do not know the requirements of the Lord. How can you say: We are wise, we have the Law of the Lord, when the scribes with their lying pens have falsified it? The wise will be put to shame, they will be dismayed and trapped. They have failed to discern the Word of the Lord, so what sort of wisdom is theirs?

Therefore, I shall give their wives and their Land to new owners, for all the people, both high and low, are out to make money and gain fame. Prophet and priest, are frauds, every one of them.
[End time fiction writers and Rabbis] They address today’s problems superficially, saying: All is well. All well? No nothing is well! They ought to be ashamed, but their pride and prestige won’t allow it. Therefore they will all fall with a great crash on the Lord’s Day of Reckoning. There will be no grapes on the vine, no figs on the fig tree, [Israel: the vine and Judah the fig tree, both do not produce good fruit, that is: the fruit of obeying the Commandments and spreading the Gospel.] even the foliage will wither. [The people - ‘passed under the rod of judgement, all those who revolt and rebel will die’. Ezekiel 20:37-38] What I have given them, will be taken from them.

What we should do about it:

Isaiah 56:1-7 The Lord says: Maintain justice and do what is right, My deliverance is close at hand and My victory will soon be revealed. Happy is the person who keeps these precepts, who keeps the seventh day unprofained and avoids all wrongdoing.

Isaiah 58:6-7 & 13-14 What the Lord requires is justice, to give the oppressed a chance, to give food and clothing to the needy and that you do your duty to your kinfolk. Keep the seventh day holy by not travelling or doing business and attending to your own affairs. Then you will find joy in the Lord and the holding of your father Jacob, will be yours to enjoy.

Micah 6:8 The Lord has told you mortals what is good and what He requires of you. Only act justly, to keep loyal and to walk humbly with your God.

What the Lord will do:

Zephaniah 3:8-9 Therefore wait for Me, says the Lord; wait for the Day when I stand up to accuse you. I have decided to judge nations and kingdoms in order to pour out My wrath upon them, all of My burning anger. The whole earth will be enveloped by the fire of My wrath. Then I will give to the people a pure language, so that they all may call upon the Name of the Lord and serve Him with one accord.

Isaiah 51:7-8 Listen to Me, My people who know what is right: you that lay My instructions to heart, do not fear the threats or reviling of enemies, for they will become like a garment devoured by grubs. My saving power will last forever and My deliverance to all generations.

Acts 26:6-7 It is the hope based on the promise God made to our forefathers...The twelve Tribes worship with intense devotion in the hope of seeing the fulfilment of that promise. [That is the promise of the Messiah and the blessing to every faithful Christian.]

Romans 3:24 All are made righteous if they accept the gift of atonement through Christ Jesus.
Reference: Revised English Bible. Some verses abridged.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How do Revelation 3:10 and 1 Thessalonians 5:9 say we are to be ‘kept from the hour of trial’ and ‘not destined for retribution’?

They are in the context of: Hold on to what you have, [your faith] let no one rob you of your crown. [your reward] Keep sober, armed with faith and love…..continue to encourage one another.

When we examine the Greek word ‘peirasmos’, translated as ‘trial’ in Rev. 3, we see it doesn’t match with ‘thlipsis’, used in Matthew 24:21; which refers to the Great Tribulation. 1 Thess. 5 is in the context of a sudden destruction the Lord is going to send upon the ungodly peoples. We should not be in the dark about it, knowing what it will be and be prepared for it, spiritually and physically.

For those who stand firm in faith and love, there are two possibilities. One is a rapture removal to heaven, the other is the Lord’s protection during that time of trouble.

I discount the rapture because such a thing as a general removal of the Lord’s people has never happened before, the Israelites and now Christians have always had to face attacks, persecution and disasters. God doesn’t change, Malachi 3:6, and what happened in the past was symbolic and examples for us, upon whom the end of the age is coming: 1 Corinthians 10:6 Besides the fact that a mass rapture to heaven in the end times, is nowhere prophesied or found in the Bible.

Protection does have a precedent; the three men in the furnace, Daniel 3:19-27 But scriptures like Psalms 23 and Isaiah 43:2 ….walk thru fire and you will not be scorched…. plus over 30 other prophesies assuring safety and protection through what is to come. Jesus prayed for this in John 17:15 and promises like; Zephaniah 2:3, 2 Peter 2:9, Psalms 91:1-16, Jeremiah 17:7-8, Isaiah 26:20 are a great comfort and support when trouble strikes.

It’s simple, really; we are plainly told what to do on the terrible Day of the Lord: Call upon the Name of the Lord and you will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do Revelation 3:10 and 1 Thessalonians 5:9 say we are to be ‘kept from the hour of trial’ and ‘not destined for retribution’?

They are in the context of: Hold on to what you have, [your faith] let no one rob you of your crown. [your reward] Keep sober, armed with faith and love…..continue to encourage one another.

When we examine the Greek word ‘peirasmos’, translated as ‘trial’ in Rev. 3, we see it doesn’t match with ‘thlipsis’, used in Matthew 24:21; which refers to the Great Tribulation. 1 Thess. 5 is in the context of a sudden destruction the Lord is going to send upon the ungodly peoples. We should not be in the dark about it, knowing what it will be and be prepared for it, spiritually and physically.

For those who stand firm in faith and love, there are two possibilities. One is a rapture removal to heaven, the other is the Lord’s protection during that time of trouble.

I discount the rapture because such a thing as a general removal of the Lord’s people has never happened before, the Israelites and now Christians have always had to face attacks, persecution and disasters. God doesn’t change, Malachi 3:6, and what happened in the past was symbolic and examples for us, upon whom the end of the age is coming: 1 Corinthians 10:6 Besides the fact that a mass rapture to heaven in the end times, is nowhere prophesied or found in the Bible.

Protection does have a precedent; the three men in the furnace, Daniel 3:19-27 But scriptures like Psalms 23 and Isaiah 43:2 ….walk thru fire and you will not be scorched…. plus over 30 other prophesies assuring safety and protection through what is to come. Jesus prayed for this in John 17:15 and promises like; Zephaniah 2:3, 2 Peter 2:9, Psalms 91:1-16, Jeremiah 17:7-8, Isaiah 26:20 are a great comfort and support when trouble strikes.

It’s simple, really; we are plainly told what to do on the terrible Day of the Lord: Call upon the Name of the Lord and you will be saved. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
Gods Divine protection of the Church on earth during the tribulation, the hour of earths temptation

The Church on earth is instructed to enter their dwelling, until the Lords indignation is past, just like the passover in Egypt

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV
20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.
21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Revelation 3:10KJV
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We should be praying that the Rapture be great and the Tribulation limited - praising God that He has shortened the days.