Last Official Day Of Winter :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And all I can say about that is woohoo!!! I'm so sick of winter and ready for spring to come. :D I also can't wait to see and sniff all the pretty flowers and see all of the adorable baby animals. :)

Don't get me wrong, there's certain things about winter that I like, like the snow can be really pretty and I love the fact that Christmas and my birthday are in winter but I'm really ready to move on into spring now as I love all the changes in the seasons. :) Also, tomorrow for the first day of spring I'll have a new topic to celebrate it and it's not a party for once lol it'll be more Christ centered of different ways we can grow in Christ while everything else in nature is starting to grow and bloom and I really think that you guys will like it as it's going to go on all season long. :)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I made it thru winter this year! I'm already liking the sunshine we're having and the slightly warmer weather!
2d1bbf753fe5db5283ff50248b6b71cc923c7fec.gif

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only thing that I don't like about spring coming is allergy season,.. but just so you guys know every day there will be a new topic that we'll be discussing. Tomorrow for opening day it'll be friendship day where we discuss what it means to be a friend, have a friend in Christ, and see what the Bible talks about on the topic of friendship. :) Then on Earth Day (April 22nd) there will be a thread sort of like this but it'll all be about admiring the beauty of nature and how we can give back to nature and take better care of our planet. :)

Reactions: Tone and dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So yeah just so the information is clear, this thread/event/activity will be entitled "Growing In Christ" and will take place from tomorrow (March 20th) to the first official day of summer. :D (June 20th) We will also cover topics that so many people tend to forget about like kindness, patience, forgiveness etc. Oh and yesterday it was raining for me and today the sun is out bright but it's still wintertime weather here so hopefully this will get Mother Nature in the mood. :D

Also this goes in with what I was saying as well as I do believe that the "root" represents knowledge and the "seed" and the "plant" represents us. :)

Now with all this talk about plants and growing I have this song stuck in my head lol :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what is everybody's favorite flower? I just love roses especially red ones and Rose is even literally my middle name. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Heart2Soul and @Mayflower, I'm pretty sure that you're going to enjoy this special program that I'm going to be doing as well. As these are things that I think we all need to be reminded of sometimes. :)

Reactions: Heart2Soul