Last Official Day Of Winter :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have that covered for you April:

welcome_Web.jpg

Did you take that picture? Do you know where it was taken if you didn't? (State etc.)

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then I suppose it's time to spring into action!

I hear you loud and clear. I feel really springy right now. :D (And bouncy trouncy and fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!!!)

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is Murrca...and Murrca...means me...

...do we have a understandin?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, that's funny though the link was broken before. :/ Anyways spring is here!!! Woohoo!!! :D

Yeah, LOL, I deleted the post and put another pic up of flowers for the first day of spring, you must have just missed it. But apparently this site has a block on anything looking suspicious and when I said it was a little femanine for me it blocked the pic, guess they thought of something other than flowers as being too femanine, ahahahaha!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, LOL, I deleted the post and put another pic up of flowers for the first day of spring, you must have just missed it. But apparently this site has a block on anything looking suspicious and when I said it was a little femanine for me it blocked the pic, guess they thought of something other than flowers as being too femanine, ahahahaha!

Lol yeah I wonder what's so suspicious looking about flowers. :confused:

Reactions: dev553344