Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Helen,
Hope all is well with you and your family today ! :)
I do not know how I got here ???? My grand son fixed my email [a different one] for me and I think I am still on the
old one ? But wonder if I am going to be able to get to use the new one.
I sent out a couple of letters and do not know even if they went ?

Why don't you test you email by sending a note to yourself...at that address....then you will know right away if it works.

Did you remember to tell your friends to take a note of your new email address?

Hope it works okay! x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grams

Hi Marlene...are you doing okay?

Hope that your emails are working now and that you can get here to the Site.
Sleep well , and we hope to see you tomorrow.

Hugs ...Helen.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well Marlene ....I am guessing that you cannot get back back on Site and your emails are not working well yet. ?

Missing you... :(

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen,
Well , I am able now to come here, but still can not email from this ,
my grandson put up a new email for me but it is so different and I can not find a lot of the
stuff on it. only able to mail and I looked every were ? So, I guess I will keep
both and hope over time I will find some thing.

How are you doing Helen ? Hope every thing is good for you !!!!! :)

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good to see that you made it on here again....
But, sorry that your emails still don't work for you.

We have some lovely weather here, hope that you do too.
I am hoping that we can get to the end of October with this weather.
I always feel sorry for all the animals when we have such a long 6 month winter. ...so, long may this last!! :)

Take care Marlene. x

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI Helen,
Yes I am here , do not know why ??? I am able to come here when I can not email seems
kind of funny that one thing works and the other ?? does not ???
Lots going on here with the boy's and there foot ball games,,,, I guess its the end of the season
and some games are later in the evening, so I am staying home and they also are going to have
to go to another State to have some games..... I'll not go to those for sure.
(they have to get a place to spend the night)
The weather is kind of weird the last two weeks...... off and on with the rain and sun.
We are also now hitting the freezing at night. below 32*......
Well , this morning I was washing a lot of dishes, every so often my daughter I.L. has not enough time
since she home schools the children and has to cook of course. So I was doing them for half a hour
and the was just washing , not putting away, oh yea there were some there I had to put away
so I had a place to put the new clean dishes... hehehehe..
Well, my back feels better now , after standing still for so lone doing them.
So Helen, I hope your doing good and feeling fine !!! ???

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well at least you are kept busy and not bored :)

Do you only look at this one thread?
I never see you posting on any other threads or discuss subjects etc?

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh , I am bored most of the time.....

Yes, I do go to other post's........ but some times I feel my answer is not what I am really thinking.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh , I am bored most of the time.....

Yes, I do go to other post's........ but some times I feel my answer is not what I am really thinking.

Hey there.
Nice to see you ...hoping that you are having a lovely day?
We have it warm with bright sunshine...we are blessed :)

Glad to hear that you sometimes read other posts...the good ones are not always easy to find :D

Enjoy your weekend. x

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Think I'll start a thread "First one to post wins"!

Or how about first one to post the secret word wins?

Haha! Go for it... :D
Some days we need more lightheartedness on the Site to balance out the silly circular arguments :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just got home from going to the re-sale and I did not find any thing, but my daughter
in law found a lot for the children, sure is good with 8 children to have a re-sale store.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grams

Halloween ...I hate it...kids keep ringing the doorbell...
I bet you don't have much problem if you are out of town.
When I still lived in England we didn't have this problem. But these days even in England now they knock on door for candy.
The candy companies must love it being so popular. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have the "Boo in Bluffton" where the city hall opens and all the businesses hand out candy to the kids. Safer alternative, and Mary and her little lamb went to church with a nice little goody bag. Mom will have to help her with some of that candy she got.

1031181632.jpg 1031181759c.jpg

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen,
How are you and how is your family all doing ?

My son , that I live with is into the bible a lot and to him Halloween is out the window.......
not good........ Does not belong in a Christians life..... I always thought the other son we have
was smarter and now I am finding out this one is even smarter !!!
They both preach ! But now the one I live with is only preaching to this family, he has little
time left for any thing else these day's.
And of course candy is not good for you !!! Sugar is very bad!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi Marlene
I'm doing well now...October was a good month for me. :)

In England too, Halloween was never a kids thing, it was serious...pagan etc. These days they have dragged the kids into it..and trying to make it acceptable. :(

My husband too was a preacher for years...but not now at age 81.

Bless you ...H

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So odd part to my day. I was sitting in lunch brunch and got a call from a number I didn't recognize and couldn't hear, so I said, "sorry I can't hear you." And hung up. Well she called backed and I could hear this time and it was the police department. "This is an emergency for my name." So I was already dealing with my anxiety today, so I said, "this is she." And she said, "your pet's ID was found at Wal-Mart. We need for you to come pick it up." I had her to repeat that. I didn't say anything and picked it up (my vet gave me a card for my cat). But I was just a bit upset she said it was an emergency and it was not. I'm not one to call and complain. But this was not the day for a false emergency.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
So odd part to my day. I was sitting in lunch brunch and got a call from a number I didn't recognize and couldn't hear, so I said, "sorry I can't hear you." And hung up. Well she called backed and I could hear this time and it was the police department. "This is an emergency for my name." So I was already dealing with my anxiety today, so I said, "this is she." And she said, "your pet's ID was found at Wal-Mart. We need for you to come pick it up." I had her to repeat that. I didn't say anything and picked it up (my vet gave me a card for my cat). But I was just a bit upset she said it was an emergency and it was not. I'm not one to call and complain. But this was not the day for a false emergency.
I guess that all the ppl who use special parking passes because they are supposedly ill but really are still fairly able bodied, is a similar idea of using terms somewhat freely, right?

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess that all the ppl who use special parking passes because they are supposedly ill but really are still fairly able bodied, is a similar idea of using terms somewhat freely, right?

I am unsure I follow you.