Last one to post Wins!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really didn't hear her the first time. It sounded like the mwamwa lady off of Charlie Brown. And I figured it was a wrong number or trying to sale me something. But it just got to me today. I've been on edge today.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have hit a root to my fears I think, but unsure why. At any rate, God will use this. It is just hard right now. I'm excited and terrified.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Grams
MARLENE...where are you?
I hope you haven't got locked out of this Site , like you are locked out of your emails!! :eek:

Hoping that all is well with you. ♥︎

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen,
Just do not have any thing to say. Boring , nothing but grocery shopping for me.
I am home all the time....... Oh! golly we went to church Sunday and it sure was
good to be there.
When my husband was alive we went every Sunday and Wed.
Until his pain got real bad. And then I guess it got to a point [which he kept to him self]
were he must have know his time was up. So we moved in here , so I would have a family
to be with......... He was the best husband any one could ask for........ I did not realize all
the pain he had till he was gone. I did not know he was doing it for me !!!!!
As I sit and do nothing, I start to realize , how kind he was and caring for me... for the time
he would be gone........ I sure was blessed !
So how are you doing Helen ? hope all is well with you !

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen,
Just do not have any thing to say. Boring , nothing but grocery shopping for me.
I am home all the time....... Oh! golly we went to church Sunday and it sure was
good to be there.
Until his pain got real bad. And then I guess it got to a point [which he kept to him self]
were he must have know his time was up. So we moved in here , so I would have a family
to be with......... He was the best husband any one could ask for........ I did not realize all
As I sit and do nothing, I start to realize , how kind he was and caring for me... for the time
♥♥♥♥♥ Hi Grams,
Is there no one at the church who could pick you up and take you back home on Sundays' and/or Wednesdays for church?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Helen,
good to be there.

It's usually after summer is over that it becomes easier to become depressed. Just be careful that you don't okay?

Do you do stuff like knitting for your grandkids ? I love knitting.
In fact I get too obsessed with it and stay up too late. haha!
I tried crochet , but I never got the hang of it much.

Anyway, keep your chin up...You are still very precious to God.
He hasn't finished with you yet. :)

God bless...Helen

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
♥♥♥♥♥ Hi Grams,
Is there no one at the church who could pick you up and take you back home on Sundays' and/or Wednesdays for church?

Hello Nancy,
Well, if I lived closer they would ! But this is way to far..... I timed it one time and it took
a hour and 10 min. and that was driving at a fast speed , if a cop was around we would get a
ticket !
And my family......... Son , wife, and 8 children would also go............ ! :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HI Helen,

Well, I did do knitting and crochet,,, but am not interested in that these day's.
I have now been buying color books and doing them , but there are not many that I can
do, child kind.......... And I have found a few that are nice, but there are some that are
so much riddled like....... weird to me! I would go for more walks, but the drive way and
the streets are ????? farm area ! no pavement ...........! Not real bad to walk on but
after a while, the feet start to hurt............. :) :( oh well............ life old age......

So how are things going for you ? Are you visiting family ?
And how are you doing and feeling ?

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now were is Helen??????????????????????

I know I was gone for a while, now Helen is gone ????????

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Now were is Helen??????????????????????

I know I was gone for a while, now Helen is gone ????????

Hi Marlene , I'm here :)

I only just got on here today...so a late start to my day...Friday morning is one of my work mornings.

WE have had a lovely October and two weeks in November...but today we have heavy snow and icy roads. But as the last six weeks have been so nice, none of us are complaining. :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen,
Well, we have our 3rd. batch of snow today. Children making snow men and having snow
ball fights....... hehehehe........ fun for the children !

How are you doing Helen ? Hope every thing is good for you and your family !

Next week my older son [Teno] is coming with his new wife for Thanksgiving. He lives in Wisc.
My daughter[Tina] just moved from Ga. to Tenn. So she is busy. Don't know when we will see her.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Helen,
Well, we have our 3rd. batch of snow today. Children making snow men and having snow
ball fights....... hehehehe........ fun for the children !

How are you doing Helen ? Hope every thing is good for you and your family !

Next week my older son [Teno] is coming with his new wife for Thanksgiving. He lives in Wisc.
My daughter[Tina] just moved from Ga. to Tenn. So she is busy. Don't know when we will see her.

Do they all get together at Christmas?
You must have got loads of grandchildren.
I have many happy Christmas memories of all us cousins sleeping all over the house in sleeping bags. :)

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Helen,
Good to talk to you !!! :)
I live with my younger son, and his wife and there 8 children.... :)
My daughter who lives in Tenn. now. has 3 adult children. all living with there own family's now.
One is now living in Mexico.
And my older son , who was married now 3 times is coming for Thanksgiving. Has no children.
How about your family ? All his wife's left him...
How are you doing ?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hello Helen,
Good to talk to you !!! :)
I live with my younger son, and his wife and there 8 children.... :)
My daughter who lives in Tenn. now. has 3 adult children. all living with there own family's now.
One is now living in Mexico.
And my older son , who was married now 3 times is coming for Thanksgiving. Has no children.
How about your family ? All his wife's left him...
How are you doing ?

Sounds like busy times.
Large families like like used to be the norm back before the turn of 1900 by the WW1 and 1920's families had shrunk.
Today it is more unusual to have lots of children ...even Catholics don't have as many these days.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dad had 8 brothers and 1 sister on their farm. My grandmother buried five of them while alive. Many children are a great joy but great grief also.

Even so I wouldn't have minded more. Except for Jesus opening my wife's womb after 14 years we'd have had none. Thank you Jesus. You do all things well.