Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB.
---
7:29 am
East Coast
---
Having my second cup of coffee..
---
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas Pathfinder7 and CB. We're set to be getting down to 5F this coming week. We got an arctic stream coming in. So we get snow on Christmas and then slowly it will warm up and the snow will melt. The kids should love it.

Had 3 small cups of coffee this morning as I had a slight headache. The coffee really helps with headaches. Don't even need the ibuprofen.

Cheers!

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am rejoicing! Greetings from North Carolina.

I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas! In the midst of all the business, may you find moments that bring a smile on your face!!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am rejoicing! Greetings from North Carolina.

I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas! In the midst of all the business, may you find moments that bring a smile on your face!!
I went to school in North Carolina a long time ago. It's nice to hear from someone that lives there! Wishing you a Merry Christmas also :)

Reactions: Wynona

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Goodmorning Pathfinder and CB. Reluctantly deciding that 5:37am is my morning. I was officially woke up at 4:30 by a rugrat and he really isn't going back to sleep. I might go get a little coffee. Maybe he will go back to sleep for a little longer. It is so early for him, but has an ear infection, so effecting his sleep more then likely.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Pathfinder, Mayflower and CB.

I have a physics puzzle I'm having trouble solving.

3am 28F snowing, had 2 cups of coffee.

Whoohoo