Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good afternoon devin553344.

Glad you had a good day with your family yesterday.
Hi Wynona! We're doing thanksgiving this year. That should be fun too. Are you making your hubby thanksgiving dinner?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Pathfinder and CB. Already had my coffee. It's 36F and too cold to go out for walks right now so I have to wait till morning time. Its 5:53am. We're getting more rain, lots of rain for Nov so far.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB..
---
8:12 am
East Coast
---
High 56F
Partly Cloudy
---
Coffee time..
---
Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day.
Good morning Pathfinder and CB. I'm afraid I got stuck at home today due to health problems. But I have some meals I can heat up for thanksgiving. :(

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning!

I had this awesome dream that I was in the mountains. And despite the beauty of the landscape, my peers from high school could only complain about school and their lives.

I was just stunned by the beauty of it all. I would love to live in such a gorgeous natural setting with mountains and streams.

All my dreams seem to involve school peers or just take place at school.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning!

I had this awesome dream that I was in the mountains. And despite the beauty of the landscape, my peers from high school could only complain about school and their lives.

I was just stunned by the beauty of it all. I would love to live in such a gorgeous natural setting with mountains and streams.

All my dreams seem to involve school peers or just take place at school.
Good morning Wynona. I used to have school dreams and still do sometimes. Interesting how that seems to hold onto us in our dreams.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Wynona. I used to have school dreams and still do sometimes. Interesting how that seems to hold onto us in our dreams.

Today, I was talking to my friend about the dream. Then God revealed it's meaning.

My peers didn't appreciate the beautiful mountain landscape and could only complain because they lacked the relationship with God that I discovered in high school. God was showing me their emptiness.

I am to pray for their salvation even after about ten years have passed.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Today, I was talking to my friend about the dream. Then God revealed it's meaning.

My peers didn't appreciate the beautiful mountain landscape and could only complain because they lacked the relationship with God that I discovered in high school. God was showing me their emptiness.

I am to pray for their salvation even after about ten years have passed.
I cut out my facebook icon so I wouldn't be tempted to get back on there. It's become shallow except for my family and some of my old friends. But many have demonstrated their shallow beliefs and it makes me ill to listen to them so I blocked it for now. I hope you have a better experience.

Re-occurring dreams could have a prophetic meaning that will come to pass. I don't know if you've looked at that. I was able to figure out one of my re-occurring dreams. But now I have other re-occurring dreams that plague me.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cut out my facebook icon so I wouldn't be tempted to get back on there. It's become shallow except for my family and some of my old friends. But many have demonstrated their shallow beliefs and it makes me ill to listen to them so I blocked it for now. I hope you have a better experience.

Re-occurring dreams could have a prophetic meaning that will come to pass. I don't know if you've looked at that. I was able to figure out one of my re-occurring dreams. But now I have other re-occurring dreams that plague me.

I don't really have a desire to reach out to the high school peers I see in dreams. Just to pray for them from a distance.

I believe dreams have interpretation because of Daniel and his gift of dream interptetation.

It's up to you but Id love to hear about the reoccuring dreams.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really have a desire to reach out to the high school peers I see in dreams. Just to pray for them from a distance.

I believe dreams have interpretation because of Daniel and his gift of dream interptetation.

It's up to you but Id love to hear about the reoccuring dreams.
In my dreams I'm at school and can't find a bathroom. In real life I've had two plumbing issues with my bathroom, and I think I figured out the problem. Now my dreams I can find a bathroom but can't get home. I'm still with highschool friends or at college. Not sure why.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just woke up from a different dream.

Im not in high school but in a play as an adult. A play Ive never seen but I act on instinct to make improvements.

I get positive feedback for all but one scene. Two ninja like figures were doing martial arts and I fought them in a funny way. I asked the audience, Did I win? And they laughed.

Somebody said What are you doing? As if it werent written in the play. I told them, making the play better.

The play called for me to die. This dark shroud approached me and swallowed me. But the narrator said ,"But a soul can be reborn."

At that moment, I was below stage and I knew I was supposed to change. People sprayed me down with water for some residue from a former scene. Then I went to go get my costume for the final scene.

"You have 15 minutes." Someone said. So I picked up a cute pink dress in my size, but it belonged to someone with a similar name. All of them had pink labels with black letters.

They were supposedly in alphabetical order but I could not find my name and was in the midst of trying. It felt like five minutes had passed. Then I woke up.

I think the fact that I improvised the scripted scenes speaks to the fact that Ive always done what I thought was right in my heart and not what was considered right by those around me. Ive always held myself to a higher standard than a lot of my peers, even if it took a big risk or turned out wrong.

I think the death part is clearly about death and the dressing area represents the afterlife. I think the costumes represent the righteous robes given to the saints, catered to each individual.

Had I continued in the dream, I probably would have found my costume but I have no idea what the Final Act would be.

I think the Final Act represents heaven as it prepares for the New Heavens and New Earth.

The improvised scenes represent my life on earth. There's no stage rehearsal. It's just life playing out.

Im not sure why I messed up the fight scene so much.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my dreams I'm at school and can't find a bathroom. In real life I've had two plumbing issues with my bathroom, and I think I figured out the problem. Now my dreams I can find a bathroom but can't get home. I'm still with highschool friends or at college. Not sure why.

Not trying to be rude but maybe you can't get home because of loss of loved ones?

There's friends at high school and college. But usually our family is what makes us feel at home.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not trying to be rude but maybe you can't get home because of loss of loved ones?

There's friends at high school and college. But usually our family is what makes us feel at home.
You're not being rude, but I'm concerned about my living situation. It's OK for now. I'll keep an eye on my dreams for sure now.