Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB! The weather is back to normal here now. I finished my theory again again. And now everything is great. Had my coffee and am waking up slowly ;)

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, coffee drinkers.
---
High 96F Today
Tomorrow..86F
East Coast ( Mid-Atlantic )
---
Having my second cup of coffee..

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, coffee drinkers.
---
High 96F Today
Tomorrow..86F
East Coast ( Mid-Atlantic )
---
Wow, 96 is high! Hope you're doing well over there. We're finally down to the high 70's. I used to live in San Diego California and I got used to the 90's and 100's. But it takes a couple years to adjust and now I'm back in Washington weather where it usually stays 70's or below.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I fasted today for the Lord and my family. And now I'm having coffee on the 4th, I posted this in another thread and I thought it was applicable here. It's very patriotic coffee:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB coffee and tea drinkers. Hope you had a fun and safe 4th of July here in the US. I'm getting my morning coffee.
Millennials-coffee.jpg

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not late night, but since there is no early morning thread, enjoying the last few moments before the littles wake up and the morning rush to work and church tonight come. I get a little sneak of 20 minute lunch and sometimes kids' nap time for a praise break. But mainly a busy day. Pray for me to keep a sound and focused mind. And when quiet times at home come to know what to do with some things regarding healing and thought life. To not avoid/but not worry or overcome by things either.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone! We're having super cool weather here so I'm enjoying the cool sun weather. Getting my last cup of coffee.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB. Had my coffee and getting some healthy food. It's 56F and 5:45am. Everything is good and I did some work so I'm happy :) Cheers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I'm up late again instead of being awake in the morning, it's only me and the neighborhood vampire bats awake now. At least the auzzies are up. Ok now for the music hit:

Reactions: amadeus

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB coffee drinkers.
6:38 am
East Coast
---
High 84F.. Today
Sunny
---
That's pretty warm over there. We're still in the 70's. I'm getting ready to take an old man nap so I'm off now :)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just after 7PM here in Maine.
Weather was sunny today. The last 3 days have been misty and rainy off and on.
Staying around the 70F's so far.
I don't think it's going to stay this way though.
Lot of heat coming across from the west coast to the east.
maybe grab a couple extra cases of water and keep them for backup at the poolside.
I'm hearing it's going to get pretty hot here in the States.
Everybody runnung their A/C and their swimming pool pumps, and the water hoses so the plants don't dry out.
Poweroutages could happen, so much electricity running everything, usually you get a brown out or 2 in the summer.
And if that happens just keep mindful or your freezer, so you don't lose too much food.
A generator is handy if you have one.. I don't. oh well.
With the cost of gas rising, you may want to keep a gallon or 2 for back up.

I have to go shopping tomorrow and I'm thinking how I should pack the refrigerator.
I don't eat a lot, I live by myself. So I don't buy much for the freezer. But I usually pack the fridge with whatever looks good at the market.

And then I can't eat it all. I buy a lot of boxed goods, spaghetti, rice, instant potatoes.. and can goods.
But if the water shuts off or the electricity goes out.. you have to have a backup plan.
have extra water mostly.

So I don't know why I went down that road lol
Must be on my mind..

Anywhoo,
Have a great evening
Hugs

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just after 7PM here in Maine.
Weather was sunny today. The last 3 days have been misty and rainy off and on.
Staying around the 70F's so far.
I don't think it's going to stay this way though.
Lot of heat coming across from the west coast to the east.
maybe grab a couple extra cases of water and keep them for backup at the poolside.
I'm hearing it's going to get pretty hot here in the States.
Everybody runnung their A/C and their swimming pool pumps, and the water hoses so the plants don't dry out.
Poweroutages could happen, so much electricity running everything, usually you get a brown out or 2 in the summer.
And if that happens just keep mindful or your freezer, so you don't lose too much food.
A generator is handy if you have one.. I don't. oh well.
With the cost of gas rising, you may want to keep a gallon or 2 for back up.

I have to go shopping tomorrow and I'm thinking how I should pack the refrigerator.
I don't eat a lot, I live by myself. So I don't buy much for the freezer. But I usually pack the fridge with whatever looks good at the market.

And then I can't eat it all. I buy a lot of boxed goods, spaghetti, rice, instant potatoes.. and can goods.
But if the water shuts off or the electricity goes out.. you have to have a backup plan.
have extra water mostly.

So I don't know why I went down that road lol
Must be on my mind..

Anywhoo,
Have a great evening
Hugs
I got dehydrated in the last heat wave and had to go to the doctors cause I was getting affected by it. Water is good but electrolytes are better. So there are some good power aid drinks at the grocery store here for less than a dollar each. I stalked up on those and turned my dehydration around rapidly.

Reactions: Ziggy

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB coffee drinkers.
6:28 am
East Coast
---
High 90F..today.
Sunny
---
Breakfast
- Bagel & egg (boiled)..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello from the west coast. High 79 today (the water keeps it cool here).
Waiting on my next cup of coffee till after I hydrate with some water.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB, I'm going to try quitting smoking now. So I got my morning coffee and some of my last cigarettes. Wish me luck. And cheers to everyone, hope you have a wonderful day and may God bless you all!
may-god-bless-you-all.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB. Just got done watching mass and now I'm having some coffee and doing some things I need to get done although I'm supposed to rest. Cheers!