Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB. We are past the heat wave warning now. Today will still be pretty hot: 85F. It's cool enough this morning to enjoy my coffee.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Think I'll have a third. I'll be vibrating! Lol
My sister is on psych meds that make her super tired. She told me the other day that sometimes she drinks 5 cups of coffee. I used to be on super tiring meds and would drink lots of coffee. But now I'm on good meds and sometimes I drink 3 cups but usually just two.

Reactions: Wynona

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to be on 8 meds. I used to drink 8 coffees a day.
Now I'm on 2 meds and usually have 2 coffees for breakfast and morning worship.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to be on 8 meds. I used to drink 8 coffees a day.
Now I'm on 2 meds and usually have 2 coffees for breakfast and morning worship.
I used to wake up in the morning on my meds, drink 3 cups of coffee and then stay awake for a couple hours and go back to sleep. That was all the coffee could do for me, was a couple hours of awake time. It wasn't a happy life. Thankfully they recently came out with better meds that my doctor tried out on me and it worked.

Reactions: Wynona and Truman

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB coffee drinkers.
---
8:37 am
East Coast
---
Question:
What is your favorite coffee flavor/brand?
---
My favorite:
Eight O'clock Coffee.
- Regular & Hazelnut

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
---
8:37 am
East Coast
---
Question:
What is your favorite coffee flavor/brand?
---
My favorite:
Eight O'clock Coffee.
- Regular & Hazelnut
It's 5:45 am today will reach 80F.

My favorite coffee is black.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
----
4:38 am
East Coast
----
High 85F
Thunderstorms
----
Having my first cup of coffee..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB. Its 1:40am Pacific Northwest. We finally got some needed rain yesterday, high 70F today. Having my first cup of coffee.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My sister is on psych meds that make her super tired. She told me the other day that sometimes she drinks 5 cups of coffee. I used to be on super tiring meds and would drink lots of coffee. But now I'm on good meds and sometimes I drink 3 cups but usually just two.

People in general conversation, tell me the prescriptions they take...no clue, what they are or are for. (Don't watch tv, but remember from years ago the advertising of particular drugs and saying TELL your Doctor to prescribe for you...wierd).... I don't have "a Doctor' and don't take drugs...so don't relate to that stuff.
BUT the COFFEE...ya! Yum, yum. Always have a pump pot available...morning, afternoon, evening...enjoy the smell and taste.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People in general conversation, tell me the prescriptions they take...no clue, what they are or are for. (Don't watch tv, but remember from years ago the advertising of particular drugs and saying TELL your Doctor to prescribe for you...wierd).... I don't have "a Doctor' and don't take drugs...so don't relate to that stuff.
BUT the COFFEE...ya! Yum, yum. Always have a pump pot available...morning, afternoon, evening...enjoy the smell and taste.
Yes I enjoy my coffee, I'm not really into tea and such since I can't have sugar or dairy with it, I used to have Earl Grey with sweetener and dairy, yum. I like my coffee black and I enjoy the taste and smell.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So per usual always much to do outside. Try to gage my work dodging the direct scorching heat of the sun.
Two weeks ago was stung by a wasp...not fun.
Then this week was clearing brush from around a stand of pines and discovered the hard way, another wasps nest, stung again... didn't also see a mockingbirds nest in the same tree...but then trying to get away from the wasps, I have two mockingbirds dive bombing me, and then notice two baby birds hopping around on the ground....had my weed whip in my hand trying to deflect the bird attacks...fourwheeler, skid, tools...still by the trees....couldn't retrieve....what a fiasco, lol. Probably comical but at the time, I didn't think so! Only got one pretty bad sting, still sore from that... retrieved my tools after 2 days...Going to try again tomorrow to finish clearing brush in that section...

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I enjoy my coffee, I'm not really into tea and such since I can't have sugar or dairy with it, I used to have Earl Grey with sweetener and dairy, yum. I like my coffee black and I enjoy the taste and smell.

I used to drink coffee with cream & sugar...because as a kid, I used to make coffee for my folks and my dad used cream & sugar. I would pour his cup, add the cream & sugar, then it would be too full for me to carry to him without spilling, so I would drink some. Of 5 kids, the 4 others do not drink coffee, nor do any of my own kids.
But ya, now, black and HOT is my preference.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So per usual always much to do outside. Try to gage my work dodging the direct scorching heat of the sun.
Two weeks ago was stung by a wasp...not fun.
Then this week was clearing brush from around a stand of pines and discovered the hard way, another wasps nest, stung again... didn't also see a mockingbirds nest in the same tree...but then trying to get away from the wasps, I have two mockingbirds dive bombing me, and then notice two baby birds hopping around on the ground....had my weed whip in my hand trying to deflect the bird attacks...fourwheeler, skid, tools...still by the trees....couldn't retrieve....what a fiasco, lol. Probably comical but at the time, I didn't think so! Only got one pretty bad sting, still sore from that... retrieved my tools after 2 days...Going to try again tomorrow to finish clearing brush in that section...
I got stuck on a roof with Yellow Jacket wasps nest when I was a young child. They swarmed my face and stung me repeatedly. I was stuck on the roof and couldn't get down. Terrible experience and my face swelled up badly. Be careful around wasps. They're evil, not like honey bees.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got stuck on a roof with Yellow Jacket wasps nest when I was a young child. They swarmed my face and stung me repeatedly. I was stuck on the roof and couldn't get down. Terrible experience and my face swelled up badly. Be careful around wasps. They're evil, not like honey bees.

We has a big honey bee hive earlier this spring, pretty good size clinging to some staged lumber for an upcoming project. Hadn't picked a suitable place to raise some bees, so had a local bee keeper come remove the hive to their place.
......Oh geeze...terrible to get stuck where you can't escape and be repeatedly stung...I can imagine the swelling. My sister was at a Detroit tigers game, chowing some popcorn, and actually tossed a bee with some popcorn in her mouth. One sting, and immediately started swelling. Didn't have a eppy pen thingy, left the game and went to emergency clinic...Yipes the Swelling...Huge. Those weird huge fake hollywood lips, had nothing on her. Funny now, but not then.
Agree, those stinging insects can be wicked...

Today I saw the weirdest little lizard...like 3 " long, brown, nothing unusual about that...
Except that it's tail was a Brilliant solid Blue color....(a blue like those small disposable tarps)....I watch it scurrying around on the deck, but didn't have a camera to get a pix.
Never saw anything like that before.
Did see...a few weeks ago another lizard, also about 3", brown, and the whole back from neck to tip of tail was not smooth, but segmented like a gator.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to participate in the late night thread...

But I don't stay up late or get up early.

:(