Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to participate in the late night thread...

But I don't stay up late or get up early.

:(
That's OK we're here during the day too. I just made the thread one night when no one was online to entertain myself. But some people had mercy on me and started talking when they got up.

Reactions: Wynona

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Usually at night, Im dreaming that Im in high school or some kind of school setting. All my dreams are like that and include people I knew from back then.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Usually at night, Im dreaming that Im in high school or some kind of school setting. All my dreams are like that and include people I knew from back then.
Are they pleasant dreams then? If they are then I would say you're very blessed.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to wake up in the morning on my meds, drink 3 cups of coffee and then stay awake for a couple hours and go back to sleep. That was all the coffee could do for me, was a couple hours of awake time. It wasn't a happy life. Thankfully they recently came out with better meds that my doctor tried out on me and it worked.

I used to be tired from meds all the time too. But I kept having the doctor adjust it. I can't handle caffeine though. No matter what, I get nerves and jitters.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Farouk, I like decaf but have been shamed by coffee oficionados for liking it. Lol
@Wynona Oh don't worry what other ppl think.... Anyway, my wife advocates decaffinated coffee in the evening. It's a bit like the difference between vaping and cigarettes, really, if you know what that's like.

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Wynona Oh don't worry what other ppl think.... Anyway, my wife advocates decaffinated coffee in the evening. It's a bit like the difference between vaping and cigarettes, really, if you know what that's like.

Yes, I do. Hubby used to smoke and now vapes.

Reactions: farouk

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to be tired from meds all the time too. But I kept having the doctor adjust it. I can't handle caffeine though. No matter what, I get nerves and jitters.
Yes I got lucky and they came out with new meds for my condition. I'm blessed now. And caffeine used to give me anxiety attacks back when I had them. But that's gone now for me, guess I'm lucky now. But I don't drink too much coffee anyways, just a couple cups twice a day (about 6 hours apart).

Reactions: Wynona

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yes I got lucky and they came out with new meds for my condition. I'm blessed now. And caffeine used to give me anxiety attacks back when I had them. But that's gone now for me, guess I'm lucky now. But I don't drink too much coffee anyways, just a couple cups twice a day (about 6 hours apart).
In France they often serve really thick, black coffee in tiny cups; it's almost as thick as glue, sometimes... :)

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some reason, the old meds work better on me than the new ones.

My old nurse said that older people tend to do well on newer meds and younger people on older meds.