Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well... Mr. Truman will be up soon... and SO... being the thoughtful sister that I am... I thought I would greet him with a
Happy Saturday morning song...

Reactions: Truman

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is it just me... OR... Does anyone else like the melodious sound of the staple guns that the roofers use??

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Truman is AWAKE... I repeat Truman is AWAKE... I sure hope he likes my Saturday morning song... LOL

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up for the second time today. Went to the store and grabbed an energy drink, rock star pure zero. I can't drink too many, so just one. I don't think their healthy like coffee so I'm careful not to drink too many in a week.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I woke up for the second time today. Went to the store and grabbed an energy drink, rock star pure zero. I can't drink too many, so just one. I don't think their healthy like coffee so I'm careful not to drink too many in a week.

Those things are expensive in Australia, they get the heart beating fast if you are not used to them or haven't had them before, and they go make you wee a lot, lolz.

They definitely do work at helping wake up though, but when the effects wear off after a few hours, you instantly feel tired again haha.

Reactions: dev553344

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ok... so you don't know this about me... WELL... I'm not sure that anyone does because I don't confess it to many people... LOL

Here it goes... If you guys will notice... I disappear each day by about 3pm Eastern Daylight Time... ( so proud that I finally know that and actually it still doesn't make sense to me but... that is another topic altogether... LOL )

This is because I go to bed by 4 pm... my time.... I KNOW... WHY??????? Not sure... It started when I was very depressed... and just couldn't stand staying up one second longer than I had to.... It's easier to do in the winter.... but.... this habit has followed me... for several years now..

My FAVORITE part of the day is between midnight and 6 am.... Another strange thing.... I KNOW... My clock is totally backwards...
So....that is the story of ADDY's hours.

How does Addy stay up so late??? She doesn't.... she gets up EARLY... HA...

Here I am getting into the habit of staying up late thanks to lockdowns.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those things are expensive in Australia, they get the heart beating fast if you are not used to them or haven't had them before, and they go make you wee a lot, lolz.

They definitely do work at helping wake up though, but when the effects wear off after a few hours, you instantly feel tired again haha.
Yeah, I've heard stories of people dying young from 3 energy drinks a day, and a guy had sores all over his mouth from doing the same. Horror stories of people that abuse the drinks.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 17258
SILK TREE TRIM (April 2021) by Yours Truly for a client.
These trees grow back from stumps with great vigor.
My best friend for more than 30 years trimmed trees for a living most of his life. He was born in Mexico and came to the USA illegally the first time. By the time I met him, he had become legal and a naturalized citizen. He fell out of a tree and died in March of 2020 at 68 years of age. He had fallen many times over the years and he knew he had no business being up in trees anymore...

He was avid Bible student and disliked by most people who knew him. Hopefully you are more popular than that.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I remember my father helping me with homework when I was 8 or 9 but given that he was 48 years older than me, in laters years it was best not to involve him.

I'm not quick with stuff but by observing things at my own pace I have found treasures, such as the pleasing pattern produced by multiples of 9.
View attachment 17240
I don't understand it.

Reactions: farouk

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I mentioned this on my Dear Addy thread... I bought the most beautiful puzzle yesterday at Value Village...for 4.00 and got 30% off so CHEAPER.
It's a high quality puzzle... must have cost a pretty penny new... the puzzle had not been opened... the bag was sealed.
It's a Christmas puzzle and I will start it on December 1st... It will be the biggest puzzle I have done... 1500 pieces.

319954.jpg
What a lovely picture. I haven't done a puzzle for years but I still have some stashed away.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look closely at kittys eyes , that cat seems to know it got busted .
You should see my cats . Everytime they try and make a break for it and get caught in the action , they run .
NO , i aint mean to the kittys . But they know . I got tickled when i seen this cats eyes . yeah , it knows , OOPSY i got busted in action .

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My best friend for more than 30 years trimmed trees for a living most of his life. He was born in Mexico and came to the USA illegally the first time. By the time I met him, he had become legal and a naturalized citizen. He fell out of a tree and died in March of 2020 at 68 years of age. He had fallen many times over the years and he knew he had no business being up in trees anymore...

He was avid Bible student and disliked by most people who knew him. Hopefully you are more popular than that.
Yes, the stories of injury and death by tree are numerous, and quite horrible. I don't tackle big stuff any more, and these days anyone working in an unsafe manner can be prosecuted, fined, and banned from operating, so I am outsourcing to sub-contractors and staying safe as I progress towards full retirement, maybe in 3 years.

You mention an avid Bible student who was disliked by most . . . it's a minefield out there, but the grace of God gets us through the toughest of times.

I'm not a masochist so I am unwilling to deliberately and detrimentally repeatedly subject myself to unpleasant or trying experiences and people, such as those who abuse me and take advantage of my good nature, and those Christians who lack the self-control to refrain from misguided and excessive religious zeal.

So what if someone has memorised 50% of the Bible, that doesn't give them license to quote from it incessantly on every occasion.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't understand it.

@Pearl Nor do I understand it, frankly...
Simply put, as the matrix posted demonstrates, all multiples of 9 sum to 9 when their totals are "put together" or "synthesised" to create 1 value.
9 x 2 = 18 giving 1 + 8.
This rule plays out in a sequence as per the matrix so that you get treasures like:

• 9 x 5 = 45 then its reverse with
  • 9 x 6 = 54