Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I went to church Sunday and had a nice time. I missed going to church during the lockdowns.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I used to have eggs every morning for breakfast. Then I got a cholesterol check and it was too high for eggs anymore :(
That's a shame. I limit myself to alternate days. It's sugar that I have to cut down on most. Tomato sauce is blacklisted and banned for me because it has way too much sugar in it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a shame. I limit myself to alternate days. It's sugar that I have to cut down on most. Tomato sauce is blacklisted and banned for me because it has way too much sugar in it.
Yeah I got the same affect with tomato sauce. I can eat it with hot dogs and hamburgers only, if I don't have protein with the sauce it makes me shaky.

I do love me some eggs over easy on toast. One of my favorites :)

Reactions: Stumpmaster

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Devin Dear...
Hope all is well with you.
Good morning Addy, I just woke up, went to sleep early last night. Having my morning coffee now.

I'm doing well, God takes care of me pretty well. I'm getting ready to have breakfast. Life is good!

How are you doing?

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning Addy, I just woke up, went to sleep early last night. Having my morning coffee now.

I'm doing well, God takes care of me pretty well. I'm getting ready to have breakfast. Life is good!

How are you doing?
Things my way are very good Devin.... I live where there are a lot of oak and maple trees... and the colour show is just beginning... the leaves turn the most beautiful colours... deed reds... golds and oranges... the temperature has dropped considerably... It seems like clock work... once the kids go back to school... Autumn begins...
God also takes very good care of me... Have a delicious breakfast.. and BLESS you.

Reactions: dev553344

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB coffee/tea drinkers.
---
4:30 am
East Coast
---
High 80F (27C)
Thunderstorms
---
Having my first cup of coffee..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Things my way are very good Devin.... I live where there are a lot of oak and maple trees... and the colour show is just beginning... the leaves turn the most beautiful colours... deed reds... golds and oranges... the temperature has dropped considerably... It seems like clock work... once the kids go back to school... Autumn begins...
God also takes very good care of me... Have a delicious breakfast.. and BLESS you.
We have a couple churches next to my place. And one of them has the most awesome flowers and flowery trees. It rains flower petals soon which kinda reminds me of snow, they are a light pinkish white. It's where I go for my walks and enjoy the scenery.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Image1084.jpg

PINK MAGNOLIA (possibly Magnolia × soulangeana)
Planted about 20 years ago by Yours Truly at the request of the staff of the Government Department whose grounds I tend, in memory of a colleague who died of cancer. I have to keep the immediate ground moist with leaf mulch to get the best results and prevent tree stress or death by drought in summer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 17396

PINK MAGNOLIA (possibly Magnolia × soulangeana)
Planted about 20 years ago by Yours Truly at the request of the staff of the Government Department whose grounds I tend, in memory of a colleague who died of cancer. I have to keep the immediate ground moist with leaf mulch to get the best results and prevent tree stress or death by drought in summer.
That's really awesome. I've never seen a tree like that before so I don't think we have those over here in the states.

Reactions: Stumpmaster

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning CB'ers... It's 10C = 50F... Chilly Autumn morning.
On my second cup of tea... and waiting for the sun to rise.
Walking to the Saturday morning market.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB coffee/tea drinkers.
---
6:55 am
East Coast
---
High 84F (29C)
Mostly Cloudy
---
Having my second cup of coffee..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB, I already got my two cups of coffee and went for my walks (45 minutes). It's still dark out. 66f high today with rain.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've been slacking off here lately...
Good morning CB'ers...
It was 10C this early morning... but we are supposed to get a high of 24C.
It is beautiful outside with a little tinge of CRISP.

Hope everyone has a GLORIOUS MONDAY.
My latest puzzle is about 1/4 complete... It's slow going... now that I am finished with the sky... the colours are all mashed up.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB coffee /tea drinkers..
----
High 77F (25C)
Mostly Sunny.
East Coast
---
It seems..changing to autumn weather..this week.
---
Having my 3rd cup of coffee!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good afternoon, it is definitely fall weather, had fog this morning.
Our cooler weather started about 2 weeks ago... Something about September and living up North.... it's like clock work... once the kids are back in school... it FEELS like summer is over.

The trees are really starting to change colour... This is my FAVORITE time of year.