Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is 6:53 in beautiful Brantford, winner of the, "Best Bloomin' City" award.
It is cloudy and 5C.
This is the day that the Lord has made, I'm so glad He's seen fit to include me in it! Shalom Aleichem!
(I learned a new Hebrew word, thanks, Ancient.)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mornin', C.B. Land. It's overcast and 8c in the lovely S.W. Ontario hamlet of Brantford.
Y'all have a good day; after all, He did go through the trouble to make it for us!
This is my favorite song!!! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning CB. Having my second cup of coffee and having a better day today.
I'm having my fourth. How are you, today. Well, I hope. Did I ever tell you that I like coffee? Well, in case I didn't...yes, I do. Some may say that too much coffee makes one nervous but some say that I talk too much. That makes me nervous, so I like to relax and have a nice, hot cup of coffee! :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm having my fourth. How are you, today. Well, I hope. Did I ever tell you that I like coffee? Well, in case I didn't...yes, I do. Some may say that too much coffee makes one nervous but some say that I talk too much. That makes me nervous, so I like to relax and have a nice, hot cup of coffee! :)
I used to drink a lot of coffee when I was taking sedatives. But now I'm down to 2 at a time. But I drink them twice to three times daily. I still have to take a mild sedative so it's what the doctor suggested.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I used to drink a lot of coffee when I was taking sedatives. But now I'm down to 2 at a time. But I drink them twice to three times daily. I still have to take a mild sedative so it's what the doctor suggested.
Caffeine seems to help lessen migraines with me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a rough couple of days. My plumbing backed up and I had my mother's burial today. Couldn't take a shower or anything and had to shave at my dads. On top of that I suffer from stomach problems. But I helped the owner fix the plumbing and boy was it a task. Didn't know if we were going to be able to fix it, but we did after I got back from the burial. I was left with a huge mess to clean up and just got done with that. Really rough couple of days. Had to go to the store to use the bathroom. Anyone know what I went thru there?

I got to see a lot of my family at the burial and that was pleasant.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi Devin,
You went through..very challenging/difficult days.
---
More of His comfort, peace & strength to you..
- & speedy recovery.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I had a rough couple of days. My plumbing backed up and I had my mother's burial today. Couldn't take a shower or anything and had to shave at my dads. On top of that I suffer from stomach problems. But I helped the owner fix the plumbing and boy was it a task. Didn't know if we were going to be able to fix it, but we did after I got back from the burial. I was left with a huge mess to clean up and just got done with that. Really rough couple of days. Had to go to the store to use the bathroom. Anyone know what I went thru there?

I got to see a lot of my family at the burial and that was pleasant.
@devin553344 Thinking of you and your family at this time. John 14.27

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's 5:30 on the morn of October, 30, 2021. It is 8c and overcast in my neck of the woods.
This is the day that the Lord has made! Time to rest, as the scary corona virus is going around our house! Just in time for Halloween! Ooooh, scary stuff! Lol Ah-choo!
My life is God's business. My business is to trust Him with it.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's 5:30 on the morn of October, 30, 2021. It is 8c and overcast in my neck of the woods.
This is the day that the Lord has made! Time to rest, as the scary corona virus is going around our house! Just in time for Halloween! Ooooh, scary stuff! Lol Ah-choo!
My life is God's business. My business is to trust Him with it.
Good morning Truman. May God pass this coronavirus past you at this time.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning, C.B. land dwellers. It's 9:02, overcast, with a temp. of 9C in my hometown. Just about to go get my second cup and then it'll be time to put on the garment of praise. Did I ever mention that I like kitty-cats? Lol