Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. Just trying to solve some puzzles I've been working on. Getting closer but not sure how to solve them. Cheers.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB. Having my second cup of coffee. It's still sunny out today here in the Pacific Northwest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pathfinder7

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Morning, Devo! Hope you are on top of things and not the other way around! Lol
It is 8:28 in the morning on this, the first day of November. It is 4C and sunny with a few clouds, an hour west of Hogtown, On.
I ate far too much chocolate last night. I honestly (or at least, with a reasonable facsimile) put the blame for this on Ziggy's shoulders. I go to her coffee thread, and all I want to do is eat sweets! I even dream about them! Lol
O-o-o-h, I just found another chocolate bar...it'll go good with my next coffee!
This is the day that the Lord has made...I will be glad and rejoice in it!
Mornin', P-7!

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Morning, Devo! Hope you are on top of things and not the other way around! Lol
It is 8:28 in the morning on this, the first day of November. It is 4C and sunny with a few clouds, an hour west of Hogtown, On.
I ate far too much chocolate last night. I honestly (or at least, with a reasonable facsimile) put the blame for this on Ziggy's shoulders. I go to her coffee thread, and all I want to do is eat sweets! I even dream about them! Lol
O-o-o-h, I just found another chocolate bar...it'll go good with my next coffee!
This is the day that the Lord has made...I will be glad and rejoice in it!
Mornin', P-7!
Good morning Trum-man. It's a good day, still miss Mom, but I saw her spirit at the burial and she was looking around to see who all made it there. I see spiritual things now so I'm not sure how to relate that, but that's what I witnessed. Anyways, cause I saw Mom with Jesus I feel better now about her dying. Like she's OK now.

Reactions: Truman

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Trum-man. It's a good day, still miss Mom, but I saw her spirit at the burial and she was looking around to see who all made it there. I see spiritual things now so I'm not sure how to relate that, but that's what I witnessed. Anyways, cause I saw Mom with Jesus I feel better now about her dying. Like she's OK now.
I had similar experience..
---
It happened..during the morning devotion time.
- I saw my mother in heaven..

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues." 1 Corinthians 12:10
Remember to use the name of Jesus.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mornin', CB Land. Just had my first sip...good news, no hole in my lip. Lol
It's 8:44, 1C and slightly cloudy.
"22 Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness." - Lamentations 3:22-23

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning, C.B. denizens. It's 7:02, 0C and partly cloudy outside my window. We're gonna get snow soon. I don't like winter.
But I do like coffee! Time for my second cup!
But as for me, I will always have hope...I will praise You more and more. - Psalm 71:14

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, C.B. denizens. It's 7:02, 0C and partly cloudy outside my window. We're gonna get snow soon. I don't like winter.
But I do like coffee! Time for my second cup!
But as for me, I will always have hope...I will praise You more and more. - Psalm 71:14
Good morning Truman. Already had my coffee. It's 4:15am and rainy all week. Hope everyone is doing well.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning Truman. Already had my coffee. It's 4:15am and rainy all week. Hope everyone is doing well.
Yeah, we are all doing well. The cold's making it's way through our home, but it is that time of year. Hope you're having a good day, too, Devin.