Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. I woke up to a wind storm. The wind sounds like pretty high winds, but nothing like a tropical storm. More in the 20 mile an hour winds or around there. I can hear it howling thru the trees. We have evergreens here and they make pretty loud sounds. I looked outside and could see the 100' trees billowing in the wind.

I had my coffee and grabbed a diet Pepsi. Watching YouTube movies.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Good morning everyone. I woke up to a wind storm. The wind sounds like pretty high winds, but nothing like a tropical storm. More in the 20 mile an hour winds or around there. I can hear it howling thru the trees. We have evergreens here and they make pretty loud sounds. I looked outside and could see the 100' trees billowing in the wind.

I had my coffee and grabbed a diet Pepsi. Watching YouTube movies.

I lived on the edge of an escarpment, and depending on the wind direction the wind would howl if the wind was blowing across the plateau before changing direction as it turned to go down the face of the escarpment some 400 odd metres to go down to the flat countryside below. The actual wind speed would not have been of gale force proportions. The sound of the wind howling reminded me of being beside the sea shore.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I lived on the edge of an escarpment, and depending on the wind direction the wind would howl if the wind was blowing across the plateau before changing direction as it turned to go down the face of the escarpment some 400 odd metres to go down to the flat countryside below. The actual wind speed would not have been of gale force proportions. The sound of the wind howling reminded me of being beside the sea shore.
I grew up on a cliff edge (not to far from the cliff) near the sea shore. And the evergreens would blow fiercely in the winds during a storm. Scary actually. We had one tree come down in the wind and it sounded like a bomb went off.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning, CB Land. It is 6:03, 0C, and partly cloudy in snowy Brantford.
In the morning when I rise, expectantly I life my eyes
And I see You.
Gazing on Your heavenly throne, in Your presence I'm at home,
Here with You.

And all I want is more and more of You! - Andy Park

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning Truman and CB. We had a wind storm and the rivers have historic flooding here in Washington. The wind storm lasted 2-3 days. It was scary. I have trees next to my place and was hoping they would not fall. They didn't. Thank God.

Having my first cup of coffee, aaahhh.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good morning, my fellow comrades, from Canada, the great white north.
It is 6:20, +1C and cloudy with some breaks.
If I can keep it together for another day, that would be special.
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” - Hebrews 13:5
41R9Y8XhFiL.jpg