Late Night Thread...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FTL = Faster Than Light.

Can it be done?

Light can be slowed by passing it through various translucent mediums, but velocities beyond the speed of light whilst theoretical have not been detected. Well, how would such velocities be detected for a start?

My point was that photons should have mass to be affected by magnets and gravity, but mysteriously do not have mass, they say.

And photons act like both a wave and a particle, which also should not be.

Light appears to be slowing due to entropy, indicating it was faster than today, and at the moment of the Big Bang, may have been considerably faster.

Maranatha

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When i was first touring this island i bumped into someone who needed some help to change the wheel on his car.
We bonded cos we have a lot of things in common. He invited me to his home where he cares for his child and parents...
There lovely people and have been very hospitable to me, a stranger. They live 3 hours away but i visit every month or 2...
They live deep in the bush, in a hidden valley far off the grid where the wildlife is spectacular, especially now in spring...
Their such lovely people that they have invited me for xmas if i cannot get back with my family for it...
There were several special moments this weekend... These are a couple i caught on camera...

I left the side sliding door of my van open while helping the boys in the shed and what do i find when i came back...

Screenshot_20211010-193325_Video Player.jpg

The most gorgeous little bird in the bush... Mrs H told me what its called but i forget...
The skies are so abundant with birds that one flew into my van and got stuck in there... Hehehehe
I released it, back into the sky, free, no haters, no politics, no vaccines, free as a bird...

Screenshot_20211010-193227_Video Player.jpg

Then there is this cutie... Meet Wombsy the wombat... Its still a baby. Its mother was killed so the family took it in

Screenshot_20211010-192839_Video Player.jpg

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
My point was that photons should have mass to be affected by magnets and gravity, but mysteriously do not have mass, they say.

And photons act like both a wave and a particle, which also should not be.

Light appears to be slowing due to entropy, indicating it was faster than today, and at the moment of the Big Bang, may have been considerably faster.

Maranatha
If photons had mass they wouldn't be able to travel at the speed they do. Gravity and magnets can change the direction photons travel by acting on their momentum and frequency, but speed is not altered.

I remember an interesting article about Distant Starlight and why it is practicle to view it as realtime radiation rather than ancient light that is only just reaching us aeons after its source has expired.

Rather than the otherwise constant speed of light once being faster and possibly becoming slower, some work suggests it is spacetime expanding that applies.

Beyond this consideration may be given to the Dispersal of Existence.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning CB, I'm watching daily Mass and having an energy drink. It's cool out for my walks high of 54F today. A little bit of rain.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WE have similar weather today....
It was not too long ago here that it was super hot. I lived in San Diego CA for 10 years and it was super hot. But I got used to the colder weather and enjoy it in spring and fall.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When i was first touring this island i bumped into someone who needed some help to change the wheel on his car.
We bonded cos we have a lot of things in common. He invited me to his home where he cares for his child and parents...
There lovely people and have been very hospitable to me, a stranger. They live 3 hours away but i visit every month or 2...
They live deep in the bush, in a hidden valley far off the grid where the wildlife is spectacular, especially now in spring...
Their such lovely people that they have invited me for xmas if i cannot get back with my family for it...
There were several special moments this weekend... These are a couple i caught on camera...

I left the side sliding door of my van open while helping the boys in the shed and what do i find when i came back...

View attachment 17997

The most gorgeous little bird in the bush... Mrs H told me what its called but i forget...
The skies are so abundant with birds that one flew into my van and got stuck in there... Hehehehe
I released it, back into the sky, free, no haters, no politics, no vaccines, free as a bird...

View attachment 17995

Then there is this cutie... Meet Wombsy the wombat... Its still a baby. Its mother was killed so the family took it in

View attachment 17996
That's great. I walk the hills around my house for around an hour a day and a neighbor has friended me. We stop and talk if he's out at the same time. A while back I almost ran into a large dog. It was so sudden that I didn't realize it was a wild coyote. It probably eats the neighborhood cats. I also saw him wondering around the homeless camp down the hill. Here's a picture of a coyote, and the one I ran into was super huge (I see rabbits and squirrels all the time, the coyote was a bit out of place since I live in town):
coyotesightings-1.jpg

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View attachment 17997

View attachment 17995

View attachment 17996

Beautiful animals. How in the world was the bird stuck on your windshield?

Never mind, now I see it’s on the dashboard inside the vehicle. lol

Mystery solved.

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a revelation from Jesus last night. He said he was returning soon. It was a nice message and was uplifting. Cheers.

Reactions: Truman

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wouldn't it be something if it was tonight?
You like tonight? I felt it would be soon, but I couldn't see how soon. Just seemed in the not too distant future. I think I will be alive still. But doesn't he come back in day so that all can see him?

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a revelation from Jesus last night. He said he was returning soon. It was a nice message and was uplifting. Cheers.

Soon as the son of perdition event happens at mid trib.

Matthew 24:15 the son of perdition event, which is mid trib, then the coming of Jesus and the gathering of the elect, 24:30 and 31.

Maranatha

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, Jesus needs to be glorified in the sky for all to see. Personal visits are from the Holy Spirit probably for now.
I was sitting in front of my big monitor while on Christianity Board last winter, I believe it was, and as I was reading a post, suddenly, on the screen, appeared several angels that were flying around the screen. And then a large angel flew up close to what one might think was a camera? He was looking right at me (It was like I was watching a movie).
Then I looked over his right shoulder and, oh my! There was Jesus, sitting on a horse! He was 10-15 feet behind and raised up behind the angel. He was simply beautiful!
There was a radiance that shone out from around His head. Different colored rings were moving outward. They were the most beautiful colors I'd ever seen. He was close! I sensed that it wouldn't be long until He was here!
What you say He said to you last night lines up with this vision. I am going to be so relieved!
No more death, no more mourning, no more crying...or pain!