Leader: ISIS is ‘Systematically Beheading Children' in 'Christian Genocide'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013

http://m.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/barbara-boland/leader-isis-systematically-beheading-children-christian-genocide#.U-SpNBhN5Re.facebook

"Christianity in Mosul is dead, and a Christian holocaust is in our midst," said Mark Arabo, a Californian businessman and Chaldean-American leader. In an interview with CNN's Jonathan Mann, he called what's happening in Iraq a "Christian genocide" and said "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."

(Non-Graphic video) Convert or die is the ultimatum,
http://www.mrctv.org/videos/isis-beheads-christian-children

Prayer is greater then anything else you can do!!

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014

http://m.cnsnews.com...BhN5Re.facebook

"Christianity in Mosul is dead, and a Christian holocaust is in our midst," said Mark Arabo, a Californian businessman and Chaldean-American leader. In an interview with CNN's Jonathan Mann, he called what's happening in Iraq a "Christian genocide" and said "children are being beheaded, mothers are being raped and killed, and fathers are being hung."
ISIS is run by Simon Elliot, an Israeli Mossad agent

Just another example of Jews running 'Moslem' terror organisations.

THE BIG SECRET = THEY'RE ALL JEWS

Read more here.

and

The ISIS Threat Will Be Used For Homeland Repression

Read more here.

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
Madad21 said:
Well, the important thing here, is that it hasn't interrupted Obama's golf game.... ISIS isn't doing anything that America isn't content to allow them to do. "All that's necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing"

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
You nailed it.

God gives people the leaders they deserve. Thus, it is no surprise that USA is about to become toast.

And oh how the masses suffer for the wrong things. All these conditioned people rallying behind national/physical/ethnic Israel, fully deceived. This mystery of iniquity is an amazing phenomenon.

...Obama's golf game...
“The role of the President of the United States is to support the decisions that are made by the people of Israel.”
— Ann Lewis, speaking for Hillary Clinton, at the meeting for Jewish Leadership sponsored by the United Jewish Communities on March 18, 2008 (Jewess Ann Lewis is sister to sodomite Congressman Barney Frank).

...ISIS isn't doing anything that America isn't content to allow them to do.
“The U.S. has no longer a government of goyim [Gentiles], but an administration in which the Jews are full partners in the decision making at all levels. Perhaps the aspects of the Jewish religious law connected with the term ‘government of goyim’ should be re-examined, since it is an outdated term in the U.S.“
— The major Israeli newspaper, Maariv, “The Jews Who Run Clinton’s Court” on September 2, 1994.

“We Jews have spoiled the blood of all the races of Europe. Taken as a whole, everything is Jewdified. Our ideas animate everything. Our spirit reigns over the world. We are the Lords.”
— Dr. Kurt Munzer, “The Way to Zion.”

To communicate anything to a Goy [non-Jew] about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”
– The Talmud: Libbre David 37

“What is the basis of Judaism? A practical passion and greed for profit. To what can we reduce his (the Jew’s) religious worship? To extortion. What is his real God? Cash!”
— Jew Karl Marx, founder of Communism, quoted in the British Guardian, July-August, 1924.

“I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting.”
— Nahum Goldmann “The Jewish Paradox” 1978

“As for the Goyim… Zalman’s attitude (was): “Gentile souls are of a completely different and inferior order. They are totally evil, with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.”…If every simple cell in a Jewish body entails divinity, is a part of God, then every strand of DNA is a part of God. Therefore, something is special about Jewish DNA…” “…If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life."
— Chabad-Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in “Jewish Week,” the largest Jewish publication in the United States, April 26, 1996.

“Today Americans would be outraged if U. N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all people of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.”
— Henry Kissinger, Genocidal Globalist Jew, at the Bilderberg Conference in Evian, France May 21, 1992.

“The US shouldn’t give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we’re willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel.”
— Jew Spy Jonathan Pollard during interrogation by the FBI. Make note that Pollard was born in the US and his spying put America in serious nuclear risk back in the 1980′s.

“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.”
— Max Horkheimer, Marxist Jew of the Frankfurt School

“We Jews are going to bring war on Germany.”
— David Brown, President of American Hebrew, in 1934, quoted in Edmonson’s I Testify, page 188.

“The Second World War is being fought for the defense of the fundamentals of Judaism.”
— The Chicago Jewish Sentinel, October 8, 1942.

“World War II was a Zionist plot to make way for the foundation of the Jewish State in Palestine.”
— Joseph Burg, an anti-Zionist Jew

"All that's necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing"
"I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe “the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews,” down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood."
– Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times, December 19, 2008

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
CNN Raw Video: Iraqis rescued from Mount Sinjar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xh-0FbMcae8

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Don't be fooled. While the scenario is obviously tragic, and the MSM (mainstream media, CNN) video pushes all the right emotional buttons, the question remains: Who created ISIS; who funded ISIS into existence?

All available evidence points to the Jewists i.e. Israel.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
sojourner4Christ said:
Don't be fooled. While the scenario is obviously tragic, and the MSM (mainstream media, CNN) video pushes all the right emotional buttons, the question remains: Who created ISIS; who funded ISIS into existence?

All available evidence points to the Jewists i.e. Israel.
I have no problem with your earlier post, in fact it was interesting.
But am I being fooled, Am I falling for their tricks, with this video designed to push my emotional buttons?
look at the faces of these people do you think they are actors, do you think they care for conspiracy, whether ISIS or Israel, Christian or non-Christian?
We can know the conspiracy dude but we have no power over it, there is nothing we can do against it except pray.
These people are suffering, this should be our concern,
I am not fooled or surprised, I'm just not avoiding the real issue here.

Peace :)

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
The video pushes the right emotional buttons?
look at the faces of these people do you think they care for conspiracy, whether ISIS or Israel, Christian or non-Christian?
"Look at the faces of these people" in these forums. "Do you think they care" that Israel is behind it all, even as they ignorantly continue to defend, promote, and fund Israel?

We can know the conspiracy dude...
Some can, "dude," hence we expose the work of darkness to those with ears to hear. Others don't, hence we pray.

...but we have no power over it, there is nothing we can do against it accept pray.
If by chance you missed the point, stop supporting Israel!

Pray, yes, certainly, but pray for the deceived here who take part in funding the deception and its consequences over there!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
sojourner4Christ said:
"Look at the faces of these people" in these forums. "Do you think they care" that Israel is behind it all, even as they ignorantly continue to defend, promote, and fund Israel?

Some can, "dude," hence we expose the work of darkness to those with ears to hear. Others don't, hence we pray.

If by chance you missed the point, stop supporting Israel!

Pray, yes, certainly, but pray for the deceived here who take part in funding the deception and its consequences over there!
Well you turned nasty real quick.

So how am I supporting Israel in my concern for these Christians?
By posting up the headlines?
Thats what the headlines read, should I be making up my own, If Israel is behind ISIS then the headline is still correct either way these people are suffering and you want to get on your political soap box. You said the video is designed to push all the right emotional buttons. I think there would have to be something wrong with you if it didn't.
Like I said I thought your first post was interesting, but that doesn't change my concern and you can call me an ignorant fool all you like, if thats how you handle things.

I hope you have a nice day
God bless :)

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
This is the OP:

Would you have us send money ("for the sake of the children," of course)? Such pandering to emotionalism is no substitute for justice.

Meanwhile, a majority remain ignorantly backing Israel, rather than exposing its works of darkness -- and those so deluded will surely be praying -- but for Israel !

So how am I supporting Israel in my concern for these Christians?
The video is a passion play intelligently designed for a purpose. The MSM CNN video shows what the majority believes are the "good guys" tossing out supplies to the victims. They're not the "good guys."

Attack the problem at its hidden root, not at its visible branches.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
sojourner4Christ said:
This is the OP:

Would you have us send money ("for the sake of the children," of course)? Such pandering to emotionalism is no substitute for justice.

Meanwhile, a majority remain ignorantly backing Israel, rather than exposing its works of darkness -- and those so deluded will surely be praying -- but for Israel !

The video is a passion play intelligently designed for a purpose. The MSM CNN video shows what the majority believes are the "good guys" tossing out supplies to the victims. They're not the "good guys."

Attack the problem at its hidden root, not at its visible branches.
Im sorry sir if I have offended you I hope you will forgive me, sincerely.

Every night the media hammers us with this conspiracy (and I dont doubt what you say) and its hammered in to us from every angle, every living soul on the planet see's it.

The purpose of my thread is as my signature reads. "Prayer is the greatest thing we can do" my concern is for the victims, my heart goes out to them as a Christian I am told to love my brothers. So I post the news items on an obscure christian forum in a small thread lost in the middle of cyber space for the purpose of my fellow Christians to see and hopefully be moved to pray. That is my only intent.
If you know things we dont then thank you for bringing it to our attention and now we can pray that God will move his hand over that as well, I know I certainly will.

Matthew 5:44 He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

Nothing escapes Gods attention. In the meantime I will pray.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
Im sorry sir if I have offended you I hope you will forgive me, sincerely.

You have not offended me in the least, my friend. And I discern your frustration, indeed, your grief over this situation. If I stop to think about it longer than I ought, I begin to weep, as well, as I am doing right now. My heart is broken.

"Prayer is the greatest thing we can do" my concern is for the victims, my heart goes out to them as a Christian I am told to love my brothers. So I post the news items on an obscure christian forum in a small thread lost in the middle of cyber space for the purpose of my fellow Christians to see and hopefully be moved to pray. That is my only intent.

While this is the “political climate” forum and not the “prayer and praise” forum, I now understand why you posted here.

I wish there were more people like you in the body of Christ. I wish I were more like you.

Alas, mine is a prophetic calling -- less on the goodness of God and more on the severity of God (Romans 11:22). As a result, I’m guaranteed to be no one’s best friend, at least not in this sick world.

“Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.” (Romans chap. 12). Today, I am weeping (and praying) with you.

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind words I just want to remind you that God see's our hearts and there is very little difference between two hearts beating for Christ, God made you and he is not in the business of making mistakes, so please dont wish to be like me, Im by no means an example for anybody, we both need to keep our eyes firmy fixed on Jesus.

Yes you are right its not the prayer thread, but I thought I would put it here because it is the latest ongoing political current event. I just think our differing personality's and giftings have gone in different directions concerning it and so we butt heads, this happens a lot around here, its great to have someone so clued up on board. I will be mindful of this in future so I thank you for bringing this discrepancy to light.

With all this stuff going on around us we are all supporting demonic and unjust activity somewhere somehow. The food items we buy, the entertainment we purchase, the clothes we put on, the beauty products etc etc etc. People and animals all over the world are being oppressed and unjustly and cruelly treated in order that we my consume. Most of the time we are made aware of whats going on but we still continue to consume, we still pay them to continue in what they are doing.
What you are telling us is certainly shocking and disgusting, but it is not surprising, everything in this world is a dark forces spreading like cancer devouring every inch.

Luke 8:17
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open.

Romans 12:19
Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

These are terrifying words, I would not want to be in their shoes,

Thank you for your insight and I will look in to how I present myself in future in regards to this subject.

As for friends, I would be your friend, but I would much rather be your brother. :) :D

Im a prophet too and I took this photo of you and Jesus when you die
jesus-hug.jpg

P.S Im not really a prophet.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
With all this stuff going on around us we are all supporting demonic and unjust activity somewhere somehow...in order that we my consume...but we still continue to consume, we still pay them...
Yes, but that we are surrounded by it does not justify our participation in it. They call us consumers. Like locusts, we consume. But we are not justified in our partaking of consumerism -- quite the opposite.

One evening, the Lord showed me that multitudes will die suddenly in tragic circumstances; people will be killed en masse.

Im a prophet too and I took this photo of you and Jesus when you die...

P.S Im not really a prophet.
Notice that I did not call myself "Prophet." Like yesteday's chief priests and scribes, today's leaders of evangelical Christianity parade their titles as the abominations they are: "Senior Pastor John," "Assistant Pastor James," "Junior Pastor Jeffrey" -- seeking to be "people pleasing," rather than "God pleasing." This has happened specifically with the pastoral calling, in part, because the shepherd has always been the sheep's favorite. The modern "churches" are suffering from this "Superstar Syndrome," where the pastoral role is perverted and exalted to the point where the congregants do not even know who the elders are, who the deacons area, who the teachers are, who the prophets are, who the evangelists are. So when a pastor eventually takes a "sin" hit (e.g. adultery, drugs, money, etc.), the entire congregaton comes under that condemnation i.e. the whole show takes the hit and goes down for the count. Satan is laughing. This should never be.

And the prophetic calling is far down the list of "desirable" callings. Worse, the majority do not even know what their calling is, and that is abominable unto the Lord. The Holy Bible tells us that each of us has at least one calling (some have more than one). If you, dear reader, do not know what your calling is, ASK HIM.

By the way, brother, what is your calling?

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
sojourner4Christ said:
Yes, but that we are surrounded by it does not justify our participation in it. They call us consumers. Like locusts, we consume. But we are not justified in our partaking of consumerism -- quite the opposite.

One evening, the Lord showed me that multitudes will die suddenly in tragic circumstances; people will be killed en masse.
No problem with that, I havent argued that we are justified in it, please dont put words in my mouth.

Notice that I did not call myself "Prophet." Like yesteday's chief priests and scribes, today's leaders of evangelical Christianity parade their titles as the abominations they are: "Senior Pastor John," "Assistant Pastor James," "Junior Pastor Jeffrey" -- seeking to be "people pleasing," rather than "God pleasing." This has happened specifically with the pastoral calling, in part, because the shepherd has always been the sheep's favorite. The modern "churches" are suffering from this "Superstar Syndrome," where the pastoral role is perverted and exalted to the point where the congregants do not even know who the elders are, who the deacons area, who the teachers are, who the prophets are, who the evangelists are. So when a pastor eventually takes a "sin" hit (e.g. adultery, drugs, money, etc.), the entire congregaton comes under that condemnation i.e. the whole show takes the hit and goes down for the count. Satan is laughing. This should never be.

And the prophetic calling is far down the list of "desirable" callings. Worse, the majority do not even know what their calling is, and that is abominable unto the Lord. The Holy Bible tells us that each of us has at least one calling (some have more than one). If you, dear reader, do not know what your calling is, ASK HIM.
I have done something else to offend you here, I played on your word prophetic to send you that picture. I apologize once again.

I dont agree with your position on Pastors, these people are where they are because that is where God put them regardless of your judgment upon them and might I add Gods decisions.

BTW, it certainly is not abominable to not know your calling, we are all called to follow Christ, and as we each come to Jesus a work begins in us, a transformation happens as our hearts and minds are changed, but callings are revealed when God is good and ready to reveal them.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 To this end we always pray for you, that our God may make you worthy of his calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by his power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ

Isaiah 64:8 Yet you, LORD, are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope

People including myself have prayed to know on a regular basis our callings, but still God desires to patiently help us shuffle forward step by step until our calling becomes clear, because what good is running when you are still struggling to walk. Many new and weaker Christians with a heart for Christ take this journey everyday, Luke 16:10 "Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much.

you are in error if you think for a second that those who God has called are abominable to Him.

The man who buried his talents did so out of the sin of irrational fear.

Fear is what holds many back, to defeat fear we need to keep our eyes on the promises and assurances of God, which are promises of everlasting life made by a loving God who has set us free from the evil of fear and oppression, to be courageous and move forward into the calling we have been given with the gifts we have been given through the Spirit. In this way we help each other as one body. As Christians struggling to get along in this world we face enough persecutions from the outside and inside without having to endure the continuing and spiritually fatiguing strain of others who come looking to convict, scold, accuse and tear down as opposed to the edification encouragement and the building up of the Kingdom. Paul talks all about this, this is nothing new.

As far as my calling goes, this is between me and the Father, but I can tell you what everybody's calling is especially for those reading this who are still unsure of their own, let me encourage you.

What does Jesus command us to do?
  • "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' and "'Love your neighbor as yourself.' (Matthew 22:37 )This is the most important of all callings
So what should we do?
  • Read and apply the words of Jesus to your daily life and the teachings of the Apostles. Live in the world reflecting the hope that is in you, be a light to all men.1 Peter 3:15 “But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,”

Why?
  • 1 Peter 2:9 But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

That is our calling!! ;)

Colossians 3:1-4
Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

Thank you and Much love and blessings :)

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Madad21 said:

Prayer is greater then anything else you can do!!

The reader should note that the president of Iraq has charged that ISIL/ISIS/The Islamic State (or whatever they're calling themselves this week) has been supported from the beginning by the GCC(1). Money and weapons have been funneled through offices in Istanbul, Turkey to provide military support for their actions as they have been from the beginning to support al Qaeda's actions in Syria.

In 2013, when the FUKUS(2) alliance was defeated in its plans to invade Syria, the GCC was extremely unhappy with America. There were rumors of increased gas prices, dissolution of diplomatic relations, and the creation of another more well equipped terror group similar to al Qaeda. None of that happened except the latter. We see today the fruit of the abandonment of invasion scenarios against Syria.

In Afghanistan prior to the American led invasion following 911, there was an active and thriving Christian community, churches, seminaries and schools of higher learning. Today nothing remains. The same is nearly true in Iraq. Those Christian communities that still exist are now refugees. Nothing remains of their organized communities. In Egypt, following the American led coup d'etat and support for the Muslim Brotherhood, the Coptic Christians have suffered grievous loss of their infrastructure as well.

Wherever America goes in the Middle East, persecution death and destruction of Christian communities follows. This is due either to deliberate policy, indirect support for anti-Christian Muslim factions, or ineptitude. Since the pattern continues to persist, one must consider that these policies are deliberate.

"The United States is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today."
- Rev. Martin Luther King, Jr.

While the American role in these persecutions may be argued by some to be questionable, one thing cannot be denied - Americas meddling in the affairs of the Levant is of NO advantage to us at all. The only arguments to support US intervention there are humanitarian and to secure oil reserves and trade routes.

We've obviously botched our humanitarian efforts and caused innocent Christian suffering because of negligence. Since there's been no change in oil prices or supply, we may consider that our inept foreign policy and clumsy(3) military efforts are ineffectual at best and an inspiration to abuse human rights at worst. (My vote is for the latter.)

Just in case someone is opposed to my accusations of America here, it should be remembered that NONE of this was going on prior to American involvement. None of it at all.

American leadership has yet to learn that NOBODY EVER wins a game of monkey-in-the-middle, but that's exactly what we've been doing. In my opinion, its time for America to withdraw and assume the role of distant spectator.

and that's just me, hollering from the choir loft...

(1) GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council
Member nations include; Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

(2) FUKUS alliance - term invented by the eastern press and used most often by Russian journalists, the group of nations includes;
France, United Kingdom and the United States

(3) clumsy military - clumsy because NO permanent advantage or solution has been forthcoming despite the investment of blood and fortune

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me like the word "Christian" in front of "children" does not add to the tragedy of beheading children.

This Vale Of Tears

Indian Papist
Jun 13, 2013
Idaho
No, it doesn't. But it does remind us that brothers and sisters of the Christian faith are being led like lambs to the slaughter. I believe that history will record the Holy Martyrs of Iraq in high esteem, as an example of how we hold on to our faith even in the face of death.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread has become a place for people to show their "fan spirit" for Christianity and demonize the enemy. That is not what Jesus did or expects from His followers.

This Vale Of Tears said:
No, it doesn't. But it does remind us that brothers and sisters of the Christian faith are being led like lambs to the slaughter. I believe that history will record the Holy Martyrs of Iraq in high esteem, as an example of how we hold on to our faith even in the face of death.
Hmm....sounds like Jesus

Acts 8:31-33