Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you wrote it

Your being obtuse again. You dont seen to be obtuse about what your tranny friends tell you. You are embracing that with your Homo good Trans good posts.

Come out of the closet at least buddy. Or is it Mamn?

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many people are using the satire of children wanting to identify as cats as a mans to attack and dehumanize LGBT youth
Are LGBT youth actual human if they identify as cats?
Not sure you can dehumanize a cat. Maybe reCATigorize?

Steve (it/it's)

/

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But alot of the the people on this forum-- , conservative evangs, run with this stuff without checking. Gives them an opportunity to dog on the other side--it is funny when it is shown to be satire. They will always bring up other crap, though.

Perhaps the initial video was satire....but I posted another video where it was an actual case. A teacher was defending a student who wanted to be identified as a cat.
@Rita

The world has gotten so wacky is all I am saying.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But alot of the the people on this forum-- , conservative evangs, run with this stuff without checking. Gives them an opportunity to dog on the other side--it is funny when it is shown to be satire. They will always bring up other crap, though.

I just looked into it…. It was satire and the video itself came from a satirical website.

Again....this is actually happening. Children identifying as animals. Piers Morgan discusses it here...makes some very good points.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't think you woudl actually try to quote the DSM

Ok I think I have grasped the method for your madness. Being homosexual is a diagnosable mental illness or disorder....in my DSM III. But I see that they changed it and deleted it from the DSM V. So you knew this and wouldnt mention it because it used to be in there and that would leave mrhasntcomeoutyet in a spiritual quandry! No wonder you dodge tigs! You have to, lol!

A little google-fu revealed that, they wanted to enhance it so asked for any scientific evidence that mental illness is involved and they did not have any actual data (because it was obvious to everyone at first so no research was felt to be needed, lol.) So they did take it out in DSM V (and above I suppose. )

I'll give you that. The finest Doctors in the world have changed their mind and say being homo doesnt mean you have mental illness. Now then, that said....

I ask you as a good christian brother...What makes you think that the Lord God changed His stance on being a homo too? Is being Home or trans now acceptable to God? Is it not an Abomination any more?

Can the best wisdom of man (which is foolishness to God) approach the living God and start changing HIS rules? Only liars try that.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Over 320 trans people were killed?

Whoa. It's a start I suppose. Doesn't scripture say they shall be put to death? It does.
So you like the ides of people being murdered... what does your DSM have to say about that?

Reactions: Phil .

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should I waste my time digging through the big book of mental disorders when your answer will again be, lies.

I'd bet money that you dont even own a DSM.

So you didnt answer my question. You tried to dodge it.

Is Homosexuality an abomination to God or not? Yes or no...
Homosexuality isn't a mental illness listed in the DSM and your claim that it is is just a lie. Proverbs 12:22

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your being obtuse again. You dont seen to be obtuse about what your tranny friends tell you. You are embracing that with your Homo good Trans good posts.

Come out of the closet at least buddy. Or is it Mamn?
So you really do think my opposition to racism makes me black. :Laughingoutloud:

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps the initial video was satire....but I posted another video where it was an actual case. A teacher was defending a student who wanted to be identified as a cat.
@Rita

The world has gotten so wacky is all I am saying.

you video features a teacher, providing basic information abotu the difference between biological sex and gender. Nothing about identifying as a cat.

Reactions: Cassandra

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuality isn't a mental illness listed in the DSM and your claim that it is is just a lie. Proverbs 12:22

So go goole it and you can see it all real quick. It most certainly is in the DSM III

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you really do think my opposition to racism makes me black. :Laughingoutloud:

That's about the stupidest thing I've ever read.

That's all you got huh? Snarky Juvenile Malarky. You dont want to discuss what scripture says about it, only your Champions, the Psychiatric Association and so forth.

Your posts all have no substance to them whatsoever. Merely some wacko's opinion.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok I think I have grasped the method for your madness. Being homosexual is a diagnosable mental illness or disorder....in my DSM III.
the DSM III was published in 1980 so no homosexuality was not a diagnosable mental illness.

The DSM III does contain Ego-dystonic homosexuality. Which was defined as having a desire to be heterosexual but not experiencing heterosexual arousal, or experiencing unwanted or distressing homosexual arousal that gets in the way of being heterosexual.

Basically wanting to change your orientation was the mental illness here.
But I see that they changed it and deleted it from the DSM V. So you knew this and wouldnt mention it because it used to be in there and that would leave mrhasntcomeoutyet in a spiritual quandry! No wonder you dodge tigs! You have to, lol!
Ego-dystonic homosexuality was removed in 1987 with emerging research showing that homosexuals wanting to change their orientation was based on a history of abuse stemming back to childhood.

A little google-fu revealed that, they wanted to enhance it so asked for any scientific evidence that mental illness is involved and they did not have any actual data (because it was obvious to everyone at first so no research was felt to be needed, lol.) So they did take it out in DSM V (and above I suppose. )
Way back in 1972 homosexuality was removed because of a complete lack of evidence that it was a mental illness.

The small group who claimed it was a mental illness couldn't provide any evidence despite being directly asked for evidence many times. and 50+ years later....still no evidence. imagine that.
I'll give you that. The finest Doctors in the world have changed their mind and say being homo doesnt mean you have mental illness. Now then, that said....
The finest minds didn't beleive it was a mental illness in the first place
I ask you as a good christian brother...What makes you think that the Lord God changed His stance on being a homo too? Is being Home or trans now acceptable to God? Is it not an Abomination any more?
Jesus fulfilled the Law and created the new covenant which is why abominations like eating shellfish and having a tattoo and putting up a Christmas tree are no longer a thing.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The finest minds didn't beleive it was a mental illness in the first place

You might be right about that, those college educated boys. It isnt rocket science for the common man to see the obvious truth though, lol. Come to think of it, you sound like one of those college boys yourself. That must be the problem with why you dont seem to be able to see the truth.

It's pride, arrogance and no humility that keeps you from being honest. I bet you have some sort of college degree and are very proud of it. You think you're smarter than other people. One can not see the truth unless one is humble first. So they continue to spout lies.

Reactions: Debp

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might be right about that, those college educated boys. It isnt rocket science for the common man to see the obvious truth though, lol. Come to think of it, you sound like one of those college boys yourself. That must be the problem with why you dont seem to be able to see the truth.

It's pride, arrogance and no humility that keeps you from being honest. I bet you have some sort of college degree and are very proud of it. You think you're smarter than other people. One can not see the truth unless one is humble first. So they continue to spout lies.
Lies like homosexuality is a mental illness?

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lies like homosexuality is a mental illness?

Man what are you? Some sort of Trans-Activist or something? If you spent half as much energy on speaking in favor of the Lord as you do the queers you really would be a Christian.

Just because a Christian flag is flying out front doesnt mean that inside the managment hasnt been taken over by hostiles. I keep looking but I havent seen any christian at the window yet.

That's why I think you just havent come out of the closet yet. Nobody but nobody spends that much time and energy on promoting insanity and gays unless their gay themself. Unless you're on their payroll? But that would be a lie. You do this garbage for free! Suk-er!