Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world got more crazy.... using only certain pronouns, identifying as an animal, etc. Hard to believe peoples' minds are so crazy these days.

The first part of the video has to be satire so to depict how ridiculous the Left wing nuts can become if let to continue on their current path.

The second part of the video
can't be serious either.

If it is serious,she should be reported to CPS.

If that woman genuinely believes her son is a cat because he says so, then to be consistent in his defense, she feeds him cat food, empties a vial of pesticide on the back of his neck to treat fleas once a month and,rather than bathe him regularly,in deferring to his self identification as a feline, allows him to wash himself,including his nether regions, with his tongue.

One reprieve on the boys part though. No worries about those nasty hairballs.

Imagine the eventual neutering expense. If she's a responsible cat owner that is.

cool-fun.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That cant be real can it !?
If it is, then she needs help, and so does the son.

one thing, why is it always ‘ lefties ‘ that are being labelled here, you do realise that there are crazy people on both sides of the political spectrum. If you honestly believe that ’ righties ‘ are all perfectly normal and rational then you ain’t living in the real world.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

one thing, why is it always ‘ lefties ‘ that are being labelled here, you do realise that there are crazy people on both sides of the political spectrum. If you honestly believe that ’ righties ‘ are all perfectly normal and rational then you ain’t living in the real world.
Homosexuality is normally considered a mental illness. This is no surprise to me. Altered identity.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no clue what type of meeting this is---
I don't know what the meeting was about... however, they were all saying what pronouns they would like to be referred by.

For instance, one woman wanted to be known by "they/them" only.

Recently I received card from a business person. On it, he had the pronouns he wanted to be called by. At least it was "he/him".

Reactions: St. SteVen

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know what the meeting was about... however, they were all saying what pronouns they would like to be referred by.

Recently I received card from a business person. On it, he had the pronouns he wanted to be called by. At least it was "he/him".
I mocked the idea a bit by saying I wanted to be known by Sir and your Excellency.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: marks and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are some odd "righties", too. However, you have to admit the "lefties" are the ones who are pushing hard for lifestyles that are a moral aberration in society to be accepted.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are some odd "righties", too. However, you have to admit the "lefties" are the ones who are pushing hard for lifestyles that are a moral aberration in society to be accepted.
The way I see it is that they have been handed over to their own delusions before destruction.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don’t tend to evaluate people based on the same things as many on here do. I prefer to evaluate people as individuals. I am a human being with many different opinions and thoughts and often as not I would fit into both lefties and righties , and probably liberals. I can guarantee that there would be many people who you would class as lefties are equally appalled by the video. I actually think it is more a generational problem - my grand daughter would fit into the group that agrees with the pronoun issues, she’s 20 , my son thinks it’s stupid and so do many of his friends , he is the only Christian within the group. ( all in their 30’s ) I think it’s stupid and many of my old work mates , and once again they have mixed political views, would equally agree that it’s stupid. ( between 40-60 )
My dad, who was in his 90s would have just said ‘ she’s barmy ‘ !!!!!!

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to know a woman who was a case manager in a homeless shelter. One day she put up a sign on her office door saying her preferred pronouns are they/them. At first I thought it had to be a joke, but now realize she was totally serious. Hard to imagine a mentally ill person managing mentally ill homeless people; birds of a feather I guess.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to know a woman who was a case manager in a homeless shelter. One day she put up a sign on her office door saying her preferred pronouns are they/them. At first I thought it had to be a joke, but now realize she was totally serious. Hard to imagine a mentally ill person managing mentally ill homeless people; birds of a feather I guess.
Thank you for service in that. A very thankless job, which is very rewarding sometimes. My field of work is working with MRs.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The thing is the mother, and father ( if there is one involved in the equation ) are pandering to an immature child here, and enabling the whole thing to continue. Is it that they don’t want to ‘ anger the child ‘ or provoke a negative response or did it start as a stupid game when he was younger. Do they feed him like a cat, does he have a litter box or walk about on all fours -!!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Homosexuality is normally considered a mental illness.

They are flipping the script now... the world sees them as being normal and Christians
are the ones who are unhinged and are needing to be put in the nut hut re-education camp agree.gif

The vet would have got a surprise. And I do hope there is no such thing as a vet who would treat a child who identified as an animal.

Just wait till on of these crazy peoples sues because a vet refused service and the crazy person wins!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Yes,there are wacked Righties too.

Reactions: Rita

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone remember the case of a daughter suing her parents for not asking for her consent to be born - think it was a couple of years ago now. I think it was in the US, but not completely sure. I remember wondering how on earth that was ever allowed to get to court in the first place, it was just crazy.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Okay ignore that last post , just checked it and I hadn’t caught up with the update - it was satire , thank goodness for that !!

Reactions: Debp and Pearl