Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didnt mean you, Sister. I suppose that the DSM couldnt get around classifying it as a mental illness because even anyone in the secular world sees the obvious insanity in being gay or trans. You just cant hide stuff like that, lol.

I've thought about it some, and I cant be 100% sure if those people have a mental illness (brought by the curse of earth) and that activity leads to demonic possession...or if demonic possession happens first and then develops into a mental illness?
No worries dear. :) I didn't take your remarks personally because I knew you weren't directing them at me on a personal level.

One thing I think is absolutely true about the Tranny community. They're suffering horribly within. :(

Reactions: MA2444

St. SteVen

Feb 5, 2023
Minneapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what the meeting was about... however, they were all saying what pronouns they would like to be referred by.

For instance, one woman wanted to be known by "they/them" only.

Recently I received card from a business person. On it, he had the pronouns he wanted to be called by. At least it was "he/him".
Great topic, thanks.
I love the clip at the end of the video where the guy, err... straw/straws (???) wants to be identified as a paper straw.
Because nobody wants him, Oops, THEM, because they're (singular) horrible at their job, they (singular) can't function for more
than five minutes without completely breaking down, and then they (singular) are thrown in the trash.

Steve (it/it's) - LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Debp

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

Medical Professionals ~ Have a Long List of specific terms under the Umbrella of “Mental Illness”. (And remedies for control, not cure.)

Public at Large - Has a Long List of specific terms under the Umbrella of “Odd Behaviors”.

God - Has one identifier cause and one identifier cure….
Minds thoughts and Hearts thoughts in conflict.
Minds thoughts and hearts thoughts in harmony.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and I am saying that lying about homosexuality being a mental illness is a lie period.

Why are you misrepresenting what I posted?

Would you like me to dig out my DSM and quote chapter and verse to you?

Ok I tell you what,, lets look at this from a different angle. We're both christians, right? So let me ask you, if I posted tthe veses that say Homosexuality is an Abomination to God...would you call that a lie also?

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stand up against racists. I reject claims that black men are rapists. I fight those who woudl deny people rights and legal protections because of their skin color. I don't listen to racists when the quote the bible to justify their hate. Do you think that makes me black?

Nope. That would make you in the closet. (Forward thinking).

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand the connection between homosexuality and cats. Not all cats are LGBTQ.

Steve (it/it's)
Many people are using the satire of children wanting to identify as cats as a mans to attack and dehumanize LGBT youth

Reactions: Phil .

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Would you like me to dig out my DSM and quote chapter and verse to you?
go right ahead
Ok I tell you what,, lets look at this from a different angle. We're both christians, right? So let me ask you, if I posted tthe veses that say Homosexuality is an Abomination to God...would you call that a lie also?
abominations are not mental illness

and the bible lists over 90 abominations

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you saying the fact that I reject racism means i am hiding the fact that I am black??? I hope my parents never find out.

Oh yeah that was my point alright, you're Black!

Get real. Stop being obtuse.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suffering their depravity at their own hand dont you mean?
last year over 320 trans people were killed just because they were trans. Violence against the transgender is up 8000%from a decade ago. I can give you a pile of links about all this. I'm sure they would provide you with a good laugh. you did after all rate teh post on "suffering at the hands of others as laugh worthy.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so is homosexuality an abomination or not?
I didn't think you woudl actually try to quote the DSM

Did I say anything about anything being or not being an abomination? No.

So why lie and put words in my mouth?

You are of course aware that lying is one of the abominations listed in the bible

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
last year over 320 trans people were killed just because they were trans. Violence against the transgender is up 8000%from a decade ago. I can give you a pile of links about all this. I'm sure they would provide you with a good laugh. you did after all rate teh post on "suffering at the hands of others as laugh worthy.

Over 320 trans people were killed?

Whoa. It's a start I suppose. Doesn't scripture say they shall be put to death? It does.

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't think you woudl actually try to quote the DSM

Did I say anything about anything being or not being an abomination? No.

So why lie and put words in my mouth?

You are of course aware that lying is one of the abominations listed in the bible

Why should I waste my time digging through the big book of mental disorders when your answer will again be, lies.

I'd bet money that you dont even own a DSM.

So you didnt answer my question. You tried to dodge it.

Is Homosexuality an abomination to God or not? Yes or no...