Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vet would have got a surprise. And I do hope there is no such thing as a vet who would treat a child who identified as an animal.
She tried to go to the vet. He told her human and animal anatomy are different so he can't treat her son.

She said she wouldn't report him as he would lose his license! ??? And she wasn't going to sue him although she thought he was discriminating against her son!

Yes,there are wacked Righties too.
Yes, but they usually aren't trying to promote a lifestyle/agenda that is morally aberrant according to God's Word.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first part of the video seems to be a meeting of communists not sodalists.

The second part of the video is fake I think. It is so cliched and seems to hit on every right wing talking point in such an orderly fashion. The fact that the woman isn't identified or have even an approximate location are other big clues. We have people like Matt Walsh getting rich off of producing fake videos and people see that and say 'hey, I can lie too"

Reactions: Phil .

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People identifying as a cat and other animals is actually happening. Teacher defends such a student...

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody should call in to the local TV station and tell them they identify as a born again follower
of Jesus Christ.... only then would they lose their marbles and claim this particular lifestyle was wrong waving.gif

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People identifying as a cat and other animals is actually happening. Teacher defends such a student...

"it’s been blown totally out proportion. To be clear, I’m in three schools a week all over the UK. I’ve never met a pupil, I’ve never met a teacher or a parent, who has ever talked about anybody identifying as a cat. And if they did, I would assume it was a teenager messing about.

“So it’s definitely not a trend in the way that it has been presented. And this is very much about trying to delegitimise those young people who are trans,”" oh NO a reasonable person

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lefties identifying as animals now may be my fault. I was being sarcastic one day to some sort of trans or whatever and I said well I woke up feeling like a crocodile so I'm a crocodile now. It was pure sarcasm but I think this might be where they got the idea to do that. I'm sorry people!

I have a question: if I identified with it's bank account then would it be discriminating against me and what I believe when I demand to be added to the account?

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world got more crazy.... using only certain pronouns, identifying as an animal, etc. Hard to believe peoples' minds are so crazy these days.

LOL…should have insisted the woman bring her cat in on a leash or in cat cage, and bring a stool and urine sample. Check it’s ears, mouth, take a rectal temp, ask what she feeds it, suggest a different pre-manufactured cat food, examine samples and note any known issues in cats, urine and stool sample…talk to the “boy-cat” in cat purrs and meows….Inform the mama, of other services, such as putting down very sick cats, would she be interested….and
Insist on payment due then.

LOL…if people are going to insist on BEING ignorant, treat them as they ARE.

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ and MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“So it’s definitely not a trend in the way that it has been presented. And this is very much about trying to delegitimise those young people who are trans,”" oh NO a reasonable person

That's a pretty big statement to make as a christian. If it is indeed true then it would seem to invalidate some of the bible scriptures.

Go ahead, ask me which ones, lol. I'm ready!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lefties identifying as animals now may be my fault. I was being sarcastic one day to some sort of trans or whatever and I said well I woke up feeling like a crocodile so I'm a crocodile now. It was pure sarcasm but I think this might be where they got the idea to do that. I'm sorry people!

I have a question: if I identified with it's bank account then would it be discriminating against me and what I believe when I demand to be added to the account?
Got to guess that would be about 2 cents

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL…should have insisted the woman bring her cat in on a leash or in cat cage, and bring a stool and urine sample. Check it’s ears, mouth, take a rectal temp, ask what she feeds it, suggest a different pre-manufactured cat food, examine samples and note any known issues in cats, urine and stool sample…talk to the “boy-cat” in cat purrs and meows….Inform the mama, of other services, such as putting down very sick cats, would she be interested….and
Insist on payment due then.

LOL…if people are going to insist on BEING ignorant, treat them as they ARE.
You just described a trip to the pediatrician.
Bring the child in a care sear. go to lab before an appointment for samples. Check the child's ears, mouth and take a rectal temperature. Ask what the mother is feeding it and suggest a different pre-manufactured baby food. Speak baby talk to the kid. Of course my kids pediatrician never suggested euthanizing them. If so I woudl have found a better doctor for them.

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's a pretty big statement to make as a christian. If it is indeed true then it would seem to invalidate some of the bible scriptures.

Go ahead, ask me which ones, lol. I'm ready!
You mean the speaker saying that transgenderism isn't a trend despite what some hateful people try to suggest in order the diminish the kids who are?

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing is the mother, and father ( if there is one involved in the equation ) are pandering to an immature child here, and enabling the whole thing to continue. Is it that they don’t want to ‘ anger the child ‘ or provoke a negative response or did it start as a stupid game when he was younger. Do they feed him like a cat, does he have a litter box or walk about on all fours -!!
If he had a secure and loving upbringing where truth was valued, this wouldn't be happening.

Reactions: Chains Broken

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean the speaker saying that transgenderism isn't a trend despite what some hateful people try to suggest in order the diminish the kids who are?

Certainly being queer is "trending" Lol juat look at the big cities, lol. So dont be obtuse, it's about the "delegitimising" the young people who are trans., as you say. They can not be De-Legitimised if they were NEVER Legetimite in the first place?

Your wearing a Christian flag. Ok so show me in your christian bible where trans and queers are legetimite with God? Can a reasonable christian come into an agreement with the evil spirits of Lust and Depravity and be a righteous Christian in God's eyes?

I guess that scripture must be in Jude chapter 4?