Lefties loosing it. Woman wants to take son to vet because he identifies as a cat

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Phil .

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I said Andy Stanley and his Daddy Gnarly Charlie Stanley are false teachers.

They both teach that one can be sexually perverse and still be a Christian and go to Heaven

Nahh, that one day you was saying that you and Andy hang out together and went camping together before. I remember. :jest:

• Haha
Reactions: amigo de christo

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nahh, that one day you was saying that you and Andy hang out together and went camping together before. I remember. :jest:

I'd rather hang out with devil worshipers .... at least the aren't lukewarm and I know where they stand.
Yeah, so you got me mixed up with somebody else homie half time! smile-grin12.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd rather hang out with devil worshipers .... at least the aren't lukewarm and I know where they stand.
Yeah, so you got me mixed up with somebody else homie half time! View attachment 42824

That's actually a good point! There's no mix up. Youre him! But I was just jerking your chain. I like you, you're ok. I dunno why cuz we disagree about certain things, lol. Oh I know what it is. How you talk to people. I think you are about as far away from being a ninny as it gets! We live in the age of the ninny. Our country needs people like you.

And you sure aint gay! That's saying something nowadays!

• Haha
Reactions: Debp

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a mental illness anywhere. Even Cleveland
IT IS SIN . and can no man , woman , child sayotherwise .
DO we live by what the world considers good , normal .
OR do we embrace the WORD and words of GOD .
I DONT give a rip what society says . It is SIN in the eyes of GOD
and as such let none who name the name of Christ accept the wicked vile act as good .
We dont pick n choose my friend what to consider good or what to consider evil .
GOD DOES . and GOD dont make mistakes .
Its not like he ACCIDENTALLY created a male in the womb and then all of a sudden
was like OH DEAR i messed that up , better convince him he is a woman so he can change or alter his sex .
THAT BE THE DEVIL DUDE . But you go and learn what that means .
STOP supporting their delusoin . CORRECTION is not sin . ITS GOOD and its necessary .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's actually a good point! There's no mix up. Youre him! But I was just jerking your chain. I like you, you're ok. I dunno why cuz we disagree about certain things, lol. Oh I know what it is. How you talk to people. I think you are about as far away from being a ninny as it gets! We live in the age of the ninny. Our country needs people like you.

The men of the church have been feminized . Till now if a true man stands and is grave andserious ,they see that man
as non loving .
YOU MADE A REAL GOOD POINT MY FRIEND .
Folks into todays christendom would shudder in total terror of how DIRECT AND DIRE GRAVE JESUS WAS ABOUT SIN AND ERROR .
as they would the apostels . todays men are as women and the women are now as men and lead the churches .
THE WOMEN are more like men than men and the men are as women and worse the children seem to be the leaders of them all .
If lil johnny thinks he be a little jane , THE CHILD KNOWS BEST , etc etc .
WOMEN lead this people and the child and his or her views outweighs all reasoning now .
Society and the serpent sure knew what they were doing way back when they said as one , men need to get in touch
with their femine side ......................TILL NOW look what we have , bearded ladies winning women of the year .
ITS only gonna get worse so long as the churches continue to buy the JUDGE NOT , HUSH , SILENCE and just hug motto .
IT DONT WORK . Men must be grave , they must be serious and sin must be CORRECTED and VERY FAST
if it is seen or known within the church , OR THE LEAVEN WILL TAKE OVER . JUST as it has in many places .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So far the veterinarians seem to be the sane ones. They would lose their licenses if they practiced on a human being. (They would try to do CPR in an emergency, of course.)

Sin has warped the brains of much of society today.... predicted by God's Word.
and even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge , aka streets , schools , churches , any reminder of truth
EVEN SO HE gave them , society and all , over to a reprobate mind to do such things .
NOW GO TO AND BEHOLD the generation afore hand and then behold what soon followed ............
as they removed more and more any and all reminders of biblical truth of GOD
what soon occured , A TOTALLY ALL OUT REPROBATION of minds . And now if a man dare to expose it
HE makes himself a prey to their teeth as they wisk him away to courts .
ITS HAPPENING NOW . AN ALL OUT LOVE TOLERANCE UNITY DELUSION to gather all unto a lie
is DOING JUST THAT and those affected by it , SEE IT as an AWAKENING a revival and yet ITS THE FALLING AWAY .
IT WILL GET ONLY WORSE in this world and more and more will gather under what they think is love , is the love of God
is of GOD . ONLY ITS THE DRAGON MERGINING all RIGHT UNTO THE DAY OF ARMEGEDDON .

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, I was just noting that at least with devil worshipers we know what they are and what they believe unlike many self purported Christian ministers who play like they are of God but in reality that are ravenous wolves.

And no... I'm definitely not one of the funny people disagree.gif

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and yet in todays lovey do tolerance society , The man with the pen IS SOCIETY and the one laying on the bed
IS the man who just wont let go of biblical truth , Of that GOD and of HIS CHRIST .
ITS ALL GETTING WORSE NOW my friend . SOON they gonna come for the true non conforming lambs .
IN that day and at that hour , FEAR THEM NOT . though the lambs shall bleed UNTO JESUS SHALL WE HEED .
IN THE END WE WIN for JESUS HAS ALREADY THE VICTORY and IN HIM so too shall we .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not a mental illness

Is it a sin to lie and claim that it is a mental illness?
They are beside themselves .
If i beleived ET and aliens were speaking to me and etc , WOULD NOT the PHYCHRITRIST label me as INSANE .
IF I BELIEVED a dog was telling me to do things , WOULD WE NOT know i was mentally gone .
IF A MAN BELEIVES HIMSELF TO BE A WOMAN . HE IS MENTALLY GONE DUDE .
IF I beleived i was something i am not , A TREE , A DONKEY
black , a woman , etc , ITS CALLED MENTAL ILLNESS DUDE . and yet today
INSANITY has become sanity and sanity is now being labeled as INSANITY .
YEAH WE GOT PROBLEMS ALL RIGHT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not a mental illness

Is it a sin to lie and claim that it is a mental illness?
IF It told you i was your bank account , ARE YOU GONNA START giving me your money to hold onto .
THIS IS INSANITY DUDE .
a man is a man , a man who believes himself a woman IS MENTALLY ILL , GONE , DEMONCIALLY INFLUENCED .
for he who believes a lie , NO LIE COMETH OF GOD but rather OF THE DRAGON .
time we start speaking it and telling it plain and like it is .

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are beside themselves .
If i beleived ET and aliens were speaking to me and etc , WOULD NOT the PHYCHRITRIST label me as INSANE .
IF I BELIEVED a dog was telling me to do things , WOULD WE NOT know i was mentally gone .
IF A MAN BELEIVES HIMSELF TO BE A WOMAN . HE IS MENTALLY GONE DUDE .
IF I beleived i was something i am not , A TREE , A DONKEY
black , a woman , etc , ITS CALLED MENTAL ILLNESS DUDE . and yet today
INSANITY has become sanity and sanity is now being labeled as INSANITY .
YEAH WE GOT PROBLEMS ALL RIGHT .
You can justify the lie all you like but it is still a lie and it is still a sin.

Reactions: Phil .

MrNoir

Jan 25, 2024
Michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF It told you i was your bank account , ARE YOU GONNA START giving me your money to hold onto .
THIS IS INSANITY DUDE .
a man is a man , a man who believes himself a woman IS MENTALLY ILL , GONE , DEMONCIALLY INFLUENCED .
for he who believes a lie , NO LIE COMETH OF GOD but rather OF THE DRAGON .
time we start speaking it and telling it plain and like it is .
if after all you have posted justifying lies you told me you were a good person... why would I believe you?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can justify the lie all you like but it is still a lie and it is still a sin.
They are mentally reprobate .
If your own child , if you have one , came to you and said Pops i am a tree
would you plant him in the back yard . I mean IF he really beleived it .
Just what on earth do you think mental illness is .................ILLNESS OF THE THINKER .
THEY WILL NEVER have peace of mind , SPECIALLY so long as those who expose their sins still speak against such sins .
SOON this world will have risen as one and anything that contradicts its love its etc
THEY WILL eradicate . There is no peace in their minds so long as one is there to tell them truth .
THEY NEED US GONE . we make them fear , we bring them out of their false utopain mindset .
THERE IS A REASON i am telling you this .
Because fear leads to hate and hate to murder and they all will soon happily agree
to the law and the laws which RID THE TRUE LAMBS who did not conform from off this earth .
THE DEVIL is behind this . STOP supporting it . WE MUST warn them for their own good .
We cannot stop what is coming , but we can at least have tried to help some .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if after all you have posted justifying lies you told me you were a good person... why would I believe you?
Rest your head my friend . THERE IS ONLY ONE WHO IS GOOD , that BE GOD .
you wont hear me pointing to me as though my goodness cometh of me .
THE ONLY GOODNESS i have IS OF GOD comes FROM GOD
THAT BE A FACT .
AND by that same SPIRIT it has me to warn and to correct ERROR .

O'Darby

Feb 17, 2024
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A woman takes her husband to a psychiatrist. "Doctor, you've got to do something! He thinks he's a chicken and we can't take any more."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Oh, maybe ten years."

"What? Why didn't you bring him in sooner?"

"Well, frankly, we needed the eggs."

I think I heard that from a Southern Baptist preacher.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A woman takes her husband to a psychiatrist. "Doctor, you've got to do something! He thinks he's a chicken and we can't take any more."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Oh, maybe ten years."

"What? Why didn't you bring him in sooner?"

"Well, frankly, we needed the eggs."

I think I heard that from a Southern Baptist preacher.
It's those little visuals that make my Sunday's. :Broadly:

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Debp