LENGTHY POSTS: I never read them, sorry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now I can TALK though. I am not trying to put anyone down. Im just curious how many on here have gone to seminary or something. And it isnt like I don't join in. But now I want to slow down to understand, because I really do want to. Ill probably understand like 3 to 5 sentences in a post sometime. And mainly it is because I am coming in on chapter 5 or 6 of a discussion.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LoL. I actually know a girl who has gone about this far overboard with the tattoos. She's also into body-building now. :rolleyes:

She looks fit, but still. You're thinking, "Dear me, woman. God made you so beautiful, and look at the train wreck you are turning it into!"

But I don't say anything. Her life, her body. What a shame.

LOL this guy is really funny,.. I've seen all of his shows on Netflix many times before. :D I'll post some of my favorites in a minute. :)

Up until they take you for a threat, Lol.

Exactly what I was going to say. Nature's champion at farting contests. :D

But that would be our opportunity to express Grace, Compassion, and Mercy . . . and be like Christ. :)

Oh don't worry,.. I ask for mercy alright whenever I smell one of these things. Then I have the grace and compassion for others and myself and get the heck out of there before I smell like a stink bomb.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too lol it's like somebody asks you a simple question of what is your favorite animal and they give you a whole life story that goes something like this,.. *ahem*

Well when I was a little kid I got sprayed by a skunk. Then it pretty much traumatized for me life. So much so that I decided to run it over but then I got a guilty conscience and I kept thinking that I was seeing and smelling that stinky little guy everywhere and turns out I was!! I was getting haunted by the spirit of Peppy everywhere I went!! I was under his curse and so I thought that even adorable little kittens looked and smelled like skunks and I always ran out of the pet store like a maniac. So that's why to this day I don't really like animals much.

Yeah I love animals and I completely made that up but all they could of said was they didn't like animals in that case. :rolleyes: LOL I'm in one of those kinds of moods again so I apologize,.. I promise I'm not drunk. XD I think that this is just the aftermath of the chocolate doughnut that I ate last night. :p
Yeah,

It is better to make it smaller. and discuss each point one at a time then to make a huge post with many points.. You end up losing your reader

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its okay. I skipped right over it (kidding. I understand. LOL)

Btw,.. just wondering,.. but is it spelled doughnut or donut? Anyways,.. this is what I'm like when I start to get sugar high. :D (I know it doesn't look like it but if you press play it still plays.)

Reactions: Mayflower

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not a fart! Lol.

I really do need to write you a long post about skunks. Your knowledge of skunk anatomy kinda "stinks," Lol.

Hardy, har, har. If a skunk's spray is powerful enough to clear a room or set off a smoke detector it's classified as a fart to me. It just shoots acid out of its butthole or whatever that is along with its stink. :p (Poor @Heart2Soul is going to read this later on and wonder how the heck did we go from long forum posts to stinky skunk farts? XDDDDD!!!!!)

Reactions: Mayflower

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hardy, har, har. If a skunk's spray is powerful enough to clear a room or set off a smoke detector it's classified as a fart to me.

AHaHaHa!!

Ok, "fart" it is then. :)

And I didn't quote the rest of your post because you might wanna "clean it up" just a tad. Discussing farts was bad enough to begin with, LoL.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made that sound convincing. Maybe I will haunt you with pictures like this from now on:

JS92542231.jpg

And then immediately follow them up with an extremely long post about skunks.
Lol...beehive!!! Beehave!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello forum, I don't know about anyone else but as for me when I try to get involved in a discussion on a thread topic and the posts are so lengthy I simply cannot stay focused and on track with what the poster is saying.

I have tried but it just overwhelms me and so I just scroll on down to the next post.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posters, have mercy!!! Keep it short and to the point. We do have a blog section if you would like to write a mini novel...:)
Thank you! God Bless❤

I agree.

Unless the first few sentences are compelling, I skim through the rest of the post and then skip it all together if it’s more than two to three long paragraphs in length.

Keep it short and simple.

If the conversion (thread) goes on to many posts, you can make all your points little by little, post by post.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hardy, har, har. If a skunk's spray is powerful enough to clear a room or set off a smoke detector it's classified as a fart to me. It just shoots acid out of its butthole or whatever that is along with its stink. :p (Poor @Heart2Soul is going to read this later on and wonder how the heck did we go from long forum posts to stinky skunk farts? XDDDDD!!!!!)

:D LOL

downloadfile-9.jpg

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello forum, I don't know about anyone else but as for me when I try to get involved in a discussion on a thread topic and the posts are so lengthy I simply cannot stay focused and on track with what the poster is saying.

I have tried but it just overwhelms me and so I just scroll on down to the next post.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posters, have mercy!!! Keep it short and to the point. We do have a blog section if you would like to write a mini novel...:)
Thank you! God Bless❤
Willie T!

Much love!