LENGTHY POSTS: I never read them, sorry

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, since you believe that the purpose was meet in the OP, why are you polluting the thread with your posts, regardless of the thread being in the general fellowship area. Is that really necessary to do by anyone?

Now some good guidelines were to be found amongst the rubbish that was posted and you contributed to.

To find those relevant posts to the OP, members have to plow through the rubbish posted by others and irrelevant w.r.t. to OP. The actions of these people who generated the irrelevant post, is disrespectful, to say the least to everybody on the forum. Is it irrelevant whether or not I am touchy as you have suggested?

I'm sorry.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello forum, I don't know about anyone else but as for me when I try to get involved in a discussion on a thread topic and the posts are so lengthy I simply cannot stay focused and on track with what the poster is saying.

I have tried but it just overwhelms me and so I just scroll on down to the next post.

Anyone else have this problem?

Posters, have mercy!!! Keep it short and to the point. We do have a blog section if you would like to write a mini novel...:)
Thank you! God Bless❤

Yeah, I agree...unless it's some sort of formal debate...on theology and/or philosophy (apologetics)...and even then, too much is not kosher.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an annoyance. :D

Since I really don't want to be annoying I just got one question,..

Or how about this?

Or this? :p

Possibly even this? ;)

Okay sorry I'm done,.. I just had to have a bit of fun with you lol no hard feelings I hope. :D

I'm sorry.

Don't be,.. he's just a sourpuss and you haven't done anything wrong. *Hugs* :D

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, since you believe that the purpose was meet in the OP, why are you polluting the thread with your posts, regardless of the thread being in the general fellowship area. Is that really necessary to done by anyone.

Now some good guidelines were to be found amongst the rubbish that was posted and you contributed to.

To find those relevant posts to the OP, members have to plough through the rubbish posted by others and irrelevant w.r.t. to OP. The actions of these people who generated the irrelevant post, is disrespectful to say the least to everybody on the forum. Is it irrelevant whether or not I am touchy as you have suggested.

This is not debate. I don't appreciate your tone young man.

downloadfile-17.jpg

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since I really don't want to be annoying I just got one question,..

Or how about this?

Or this? :p

Possibly even this? ;)

Okay sorry I'm done,.. I just had to have a bit of fun with you lol no hard feelings I hope. :D

Don't be,.. he's just a sourpuss and you haven't done anything wrong. *Hugs* :D

No those are hilarious. LOL.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then, since you believe that the purpose was meet in the OP, why are you polluting the thread with your posts, regardless of the thread being in the general fellowship area. Is that really necessary to done by anyone.

To find those relevant posts to the OP, members have to plough through the rubbish posted by others and irrelevant w.r.t. to OP. The actions of these people who generated the irrelevant post, is disrespectful to say the least to everybody on the forum. Is it irrelevant whether or not I am touchy as you have suggested.

Oh yeah and I got a song for you too. :rolleyes:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and in that last song I posted please substitute it for "oh my goodness" instead. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh, don't take it personal. I was talking in general. People are going to have different tastes and feelings about things. We have a lot in common. :D

Yeah but even if they have different opinions than us they don't have to go and spoil our fun because obviously @Heart2Soul doesn't have a problem with it so I sure wish they would put a lid on it sometimes. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah but even if they have different opinions than us they don't have to go and spoil our fun because obviously @Heart2Soul doesn't have a problem with it so I sure wish they would put a lid on it sometimes. :rolleyes:

Yeh, if the OP says something, I respect that. But otherwise, some people learn best in informal conversation. Some in formal. I am definitely in the laugh and have fun bunch. :D Even now, I feel we are still on topic. Sort of expanded to posts in general what urks some, how we can compromise for each other.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeh, if the OP says something, I respect that. But otherwise, some people learn best in informal conversation. Some in formal. I am definitely in the laugh and have fun bunch. :D Even now, I feel we are still on topic. Sort of expanded to posts in general what urks some, how we can compromise for each other.

Maybe we can all just get along and sing a song instead with SpongeBob. :D

Reactions: Mayflower

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
(Poor @Heart2Soul is going to read this later on and wonder how the heck did we go from long forum posts to stinky skunk farts? XDDDDD!!!!!)
You went from a discussion on long posts to farting because no-one wrote a long enough post to fully provide all the evidence and completely explain why long posts are sometimes essential in order not to be deceived into believing skunks fart.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is not debate. I don't appreciate your tone young man.

View attachment 13437

LOL Thanks for the compliment. I retired from my job over 22 years ago now. Know what I mean. Many considered that my used by date happened when I stopped work, but I know more about life now than I ever did back then, and luckily my teeth are still attached.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL Thanks for the compliment. I retired from my job over 22 years ago now. Know what I mean. Many considered that my used by date happened when I stopped work, but I know more about life now than I ever did back then, and luckily my teeth are still attached.

:) well good to hear, Jay.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful