Let God bless 3 of us to remain in home isolation only

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, please pray that muncipality will leave 3 of us in home isolation, where we are now and not take us to a government hospital.
Thanks!

Friends, They called before 2 days asked to fill an home isolation form, today they send a message to fill home isolation form or else they will send m to govt. Hospital. In a hurry i filled elder sis. home adress instead of younger sis. House adress, i tried to edit also called to the numbers on the home isolation form so no one picked my phone.
If they arrive in elder sis.home and than find me in younger siste home adress not sure what they would say or do.
Please keep in prayer, i see every step there is a big challegenge for me.

Reactions: Nancy

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My oxygen level is 92& 93 you can pray it go above 95.
I had fever now no fever, . daughter and wife are okay but as they had virus wife may be having some minor problem though

will be praying. Surely you are aware that is not good oxygen levels. You have no available breathing treatments of any kind? My mom was sent home with supplement oxygen. I’m sorry I have no experience with what you are up against where you live and what is available, assuming not the same as here. Yes will be praying for oxygen to rise above 95. Can you at least go sit in sun light? Thinking of you and your family and hoping you can stay together. But go get help if you come to needing it.

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, They called before 2 days asked to fill an home isolation form, today they send a message to fill home isolation form or else they will send m to govt. Hospital. In a hurry i filled elder sis. home adress instead of younger sis. House adress, i tried to edit also called to the numbers on the home isolation form so no one picked my phone.
If they arrive in elder sis.home and than find me in younger siste home adress not sure what they would say or do.

You are all prayed for brother. Take comfort in Jesus and rest.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Praying!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
@My Dreams
Continuing to pray for you and your family at this time. When you can let us know the situation good or otherwise.

Thanks amadeus i took 4+5 days virus tablet now taking only zinc and calcium and a multivitamin. My oxygen is 95 now i am in home isolation for 17 days.
Thanks alot for all those prayers offered , wife and daughter is with me in room they are fine but outside people are dying no beds, private hospitals very expensive.

Still need prayers for myself and family. Virus is causing problems like no petrol pump is giving petrol(fuel) they are giving fuel only to those working in Government, our family didnot get petrol as no one is working in Government department

Last edited:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks amadeus i took 4+5 days virus tablet now taking only zinc and calcium and a multivitamin. My oxygen is 95 now i am in home isolation for 17 days.
Thanks alot for all those prayers offered , wife and daughter is with me in room they are fine but outside people are dying no beds, private hospitals very expensive.

Still need prayers for myself and family. Virus is causing problems like no petrol pump is giving petrol(fuel) they are giving fuel only to those working in Government, our family didnot get petrol as no one is working in Government department
Prayers are not stopping my friend!