Let's talk Vaccines, from a medical, scientific, historical, ethical and theological perspective.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know what would cure that child? Vitamin C, orally and intraveineously. It will dry up the mucus, etc.

and why would you ever want to allow a child to suffer this illness so you can throw a vitamin at her that is about as effective as any other placebo?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and why would you ever want to allow a child to suffer this illness so you can throw a vitamin at her that is about as effective as any other placebo?
And next, you will tell me that rickets and scurvy are diseases from lack of vaccine?

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And next, you will tell me that rickets and scurvy are diseases from lack of vaccine?

right.....

so you pick two diseases that are actually caused by a vitamin deficiency....clever

my turn

And next you will tell me that whooping cough can be cured with a flintstone vitamin

Reactions: reformed1689

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rom 1:28-31 . . And even as they did not like to retain God in their
knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things
which are not convenient. They are without natural affection, implacable,
and unmerciful.

2Tim 3:1-3 . This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall
come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves and without natural
affection

The Greek word for "without natural affection" is astorgos (as'-tor-gos) which means
hard-hearted towards kindred.

Those kinds of people claim that they're protecting their children by refusing
to have them vaccinated when in reality they are "lovers of their own selves"
in other words they aren't protecting their children at all; they are in fact
throwing their children to the wolves rather than give in to common sense.
_

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Tim 6:20 . . Avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of
science falsely so called

Not all science is false; quite a bit has been thoroughly tested and proven to
be true.

The Greek word for "science" in that passage is gnosis (gno'-sis) which
refers to knowing; viz: knowledge; for example a number of astronomers
still believe in the Big Bang theory, but it has yet to be tested and proven
true. So the Big Bang isn't true science; i.e. it isn't fact.

Even more astronomers believe in the laws of refraction; which have been
tested and proven to be true; so the laws of refraction are not false science;
they're fact.

People throw unproven scientific theories in chemistry, astronomy, geology,
archeology, medicine, genetics, paleontology, anthropology, history,
literature, physics, engineering, mathematics, etc. against the Bible all the
time in desperate attempts to debunk Christianity and prove that it deserves
no more credibility than myth, superstition, and/or religious fantasy.

Now, many vaccinations are not false science; not when they have been
tested and proven to be effective in the war against disease. One of the best is
Dr. Jonas Salk's vaccine for polio. When I was a kid back in the 1940s and
1950s, I saw for myself what polio does to both children and adults. I saw
kids my own age in iron lungs-- as artificial respirators were called back then
--and it terrified me. Dr. Salk's vaccine has made a very big difference in
humanity's quality of life; partly because it's real science as opposed to false.
_

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you did [take the flu vaccine], it would probably kill you
This is such nonsense. My parents took the flu jab for years. Result: they never got flu. Side effects: Zero.
I put off having the flu jab for years, just because I don't like needles, but I finally decided to have it this year. Result: I didn't get flu, though maybe I wouldn't have done anyway; who knows? Side effects: Sore arm for a day.

Back in the early '80s, there was some guy saying that the 3 in 1 vaccine could cause autism. The result has been that a number of children have died from measles. When my eldest daughter was due to have the inoculation back in 1982, I was really worried about the risk of autism, but having done a bit of study, we went ahead with it. My daughter is fine and so are my other children. They have had zero side effects and have never had measles, mumps or rubella.

Have you considered that by your scare-mongering you may cause the deaths of dozens of children or cause them to be born with major defects because their mothers caught Rubella?

Last edited:
Reactions: aspen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you do get the flu after receiving the flu shot, you were infected two weeks prior.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never got the flu shot ever.

Result: Just like your parents I never have got the flu.
I am 74 years old.

So, what's your point???
I think that helmet and 'shades of cool bro' kept you from the flu, or maybe it as the bike, going 80 mph. :) Flu couldn't keep up with ya'. :)

Or wait, its that protective lip gear. What do you call that brushy white lip thing? :)

Reactions: Triumph1300

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think that helmet and 'shades of cool bro' kept you from the flu, or maybe it as the bike, going 80 mph. :) Flu couldn't keep up with ya'. :)

Or wait, its that protective lip gear. What do you call that brushy white lip thing? :)

No, the bike only has enough power to blow the cobwebs out. :rolleyes: :D :p :cool: ;)

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes vaccinations are made/prepared by sinners, as are cars, prepared meals, aircraft and flown by them as well as maintained by sinners.
There isn't anything that isn't made by sinners. So Christians potential are at risk from there actions.

Yet we don't hide away. It is the same with vaccinations. They save lives.
If you are referencing my earlier post, I am not rejecting vaccines because "sinners" made them. I am just saying that certain vaccines (cars, meals, aircraft, etc.) can exhibit unanticipated faults, at times, because they are human inventions. (I am FOR all of the above when they are working properly [& ethically manufactured].)

Here are some related items that were recalled at one time,
Antihistamines, cars, aircraft & toys aren't particularly bad, but these ones were.

Vaccines aren't usually bad, either, but there is a particular family of them that are injuring members of a specific population; namely, people who are already autistic at birth.
Yes, sometimes the vaccinations have unintended side effects on a few people/children who are vaccinated, but the greater good that comes from vaccinating people/children far outweighs this issue/problem.
That is easy to say until you have 32yo son with a mental age of 8 years. Or a 25yo daughter with a mental age of 18 months.

Here are the statistics (from California), since that family of vaccines was released (late 1970s).
full

2014: California Special Ed. Autism Cases By Birth Year
(mild autism not counted)
Taken from California's Autism Crisis

Last edited:

Steve Owen

Oct 13, 2019
Exmouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I never got the flu shot ever.

Result: Just like your parents I never have got the flu.
I am 74 years old.

So, what's your point???
What is your point??? I had life insurance all the time my family were dependent on me, but I never died. Did I not need it? Should I have gambled on my family's future and not taken it out?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what it's worth ReChoired, there are many of us out there that are quite awake and aware of what's happening with regards to vaccinations.

Kudos to you for trying to reach the uniformed here on the Forum.

I've personally kept a close watch over this particular subject for decades now. I've read so many stories of children becoming autistic, paralyzed and even dying after being vaccinated. The list goes on and on. I've seen many whistle-blowers murdered trying to speak out.

And yes, this is leading to the Mark of the Beast... slowly but surely. Sadly, I see folks on this forum that will most likely be taking the Mark due to ignorance of the OP.

The promise of the Serpent will be to strong unfortunately...

Genesis 3:4
"And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die"

Reactions: Helen

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If you are referencing my earlier post, I am not rejecting vaccines because "sinners" made them. I am just saying that certain vaccines (cars, meals, aircraft, etc.) can exhibit unanticipated faults, at times, because they are human inventions. (I am FOR all of the above when they are working properly [& ethically manufactured].)

Here are some related items that were recalled at one time,
Antihistamines, cars, aircraft & toys aren't particularly bad, but these ones were.

Vaccines aren't usually bad, either, but there is a particular family of them that are injuring members of a specific population; namely, people who are already autistic at birth.

That is easy to say until you have 32yo son with a mental age of 8 years. Or a 25yo daughter with a mental age of 18 months.

Here are the statistics (from California), since that family of vaccines was released (late 1970s).
full

2014: California Special Ed. Autism Cases By Birth Year
(mild autism not counted)
Taken from California's Autism Crisis

That some people have an adverse reaction is tragic. But the numbers who died is still greater than the numbers harmed by the grind and the risk to children becoming fatally I'll grows as more families gamble with there children and other children's lives.