Lets's talk about what the Holy Spirit feels like and means to us!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
firsthing1st and farouk...what does the Holy Spirit mean to you in your words
and what does the Holy Spirit feel like to you 2 guys? :)
Cuz rem there's a Bible Study area...

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes the Holy Spirit feels like an insistent desire to do something.

When my sister was in the hospital my neice, whom I hardly ever see, came to visit, and for that entire day, a paragraph was running through my mind, I don't remember what just now. but when she was here, we were talking, and she said something, and I responded, and realized that I had just said the first part of this paragraph. and then I said the rest, and we went on, and I think the Holy Spirit wanted her to hear something.

Afterward I felt like I had just made the correct turn on the roadmap.

Not a big deal, really, but I've come to learn that the Holy Spirit can feel like a longing for something, the thinking I need to do something, His desires imprinted over mine.

Much love!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is funny...cuz I didn't 'feel' a thing, except a normal high on God, being clear: I touched 3 people...one an angry
atheist! One I did do a silent talk with the Holy Spirit inside just 2 years ago...the others I didn't pray and they got healed.
And when I say healed ! I mean BIG,
from long term big bad stuff.....and they were in shock and told people all around (well, that's why the atheist sat next to me
and told me about her family hip issue). I just touched the area, saying casually,"Oh like around here, uh-huh."
And shazam...she was healed and told a lot of people. (At a huge BBQ in the mountains with bands)...2 were a couple days after
I got healed and the next day was Bap in the Holy Spirit. So...that was amazing for me.
But then, that other time in the ICU...I felt nothing special...just my clear, confident self...and said a sentence to the Holy Spirit, and
Shazam next morning she was off all life support, out of her coma and talking and smiling, with zero problems
as I said to the Holy Spirit, "None of this vegetable stuff!"....I've told that one here before.

So this goes under 'what the Holy Spirit means' to me...no feelings. :) It is very important to remember this things.
Remember when the disciples forgot what they had just seen...and got scared in the storm? ;)

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
it feels like a warm sensation on the chest, the whole body also feels lighter. when one receives the holy spirit their whole life is changed completely, they have love 4 others!! and they give up a lot of worldly things!!

Reactions: Miss Hepburn