Levels Of Understanding

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
14 I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn you.
15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.
16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.
17 For this cause have I sent unto you Timotheus, who is my beloved son, and faithful in the Lord, who shall bring you into remembrance of my ways which be in Christ, as I teach every where in every church. - 1 Corinthians 4:14-17.

For the hungry in heart - they must use the scripture to know and be filled. What does scripture say about our understanding, and growing up into Him? Going through different levels of understanding as we grow! The levels in 1st John is; believers growth in understanding.

We use a term; God uses understanding to lead us! He keeps us in the scriptures and the things of God to reveal Himself to you, and gives knowledge and understanding as we grow. That knowledge is how we grow - the Lord takes us from faith to faith and glory to glory! It is the leading of the Spirit! This is where that understanding comes from:

So we can see the importance of growing, and how it is we grow.. line upon line, here a little and there a little. Look at the levels (in 1John 2:13-14), and think about how you have gone through different levels of understanding of scripture.

13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.
14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one. - 1 John 2:13-14.

Lets look at a quick overview of what we have seen and believed in scripture: In whom we have believed! (please feel free to give your knowledge and understanding of scripture and your testimony of understanding at different levels)

-- The first level of understanding; you will go through is the child level in scripture, and understanding. Salvation is made real to you and you have become a child of God. You may or may not, have a since of the new birth. The scripture opens up to you as much as possible, and the leading of the Lord has begun. Experiences are different in individual believers but it is the beginning of understanding the things of God. The first level of understanding - you learned you had a father, and began a pursuit of your father! Where the Lord guide's, He provides - is a term used as well in the child level. Things just come to you and you are taken care of. No more world, you are a new creation. The world is your playground so to speak and blessings flow out of it. We learn something about the 'provision of our Father.' You feel you got it, and this is it.. and may be just all there is to know. Like that is all that is in God. That is the end of your move into the child stage of understanding, and can move into the stage of a young man! --

The young man stage of understanding the things of God: to be continued!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Here is how God increases your Light.

You have to start here..... Hebrews 13:9.

This is the verse and the spiritual gateway that allows you into more from God or keeps you out of the Light.
This verse tells you that if you do not establish your heart, (your faith), upon the knowledge that you are saved and kept saved= by the Blood Atonement only......as this is the Grace of God......then if you do not establish your heart on/in this Truth, you will be led into a cult, doctrines of devils, and you probably will stay there till you die.

Next.. You have to "renew your mind". And this means, you have to come to the place of spiritual perspective, whereby you only see yourself as the born again, new creation in Christ, and never as a body and as a sinner, or anything related to being in the flesh.
To exit in that mind, is the renewed mind., and you have to keep yourself in that mind.

So, those 2 situations work hand in hand, and if you do them, and become established, then God will open the NT to you, and continue to do so.

If not, if you dont do those...then you'll just end up in a cult, talking about Mary, or Water Baptism, hoping you have not lost your salvation.
You see these people here and on every "christian" forum.
They infect forums, and do nothing good., because they never did what i showed you, that you have to do, and so they were grabbed by a cult and they will stay there, deceived.

Reactions: soul man

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is how God increases your Light.

You have to start here..... Hebrews 13:9.

This is the verse and the spiritual gateway that allows you into more from God or keeps you out of the Light.
This verse tells you that if you do not establish your heart, (your faith), upon the knowledge that you are saved and kept saved= by the Blood Atonement only......as this is the Grace of God......then if you do not establish your heart on/in this Truth, you will be led into a cult, doctrines of devils, and you probably will stay there till you die.

Next.. You have to "renew your mind". And this means, you have to come to the place of spiritual perspective, whereby you only see yourself as the born again, new creation in Christ, and never as a body and as a sinner, or anything related to being in the flesh.
To exit in that mind, is the renewed mind., and you have to keep yourself in that mind.

So, those 2 situations work hand in hand, and if you do them, and become established, then God will open the NT to you, and continue to do so.

If not, if you dont do those...then you'll just end up in a cult, talking about Mary, or Water Baptism, hoping you have not lost your salvation.
You see these people here and on every "christian" forum.
They infect forums, and do nothing good., because they never did what i showed you, that you have to do, and so they were grabbed by a cult and they will stay there, deceived.

Good word! Do you have anything else to shed some light on, please do. Enjoyed what you said and would like hear more if you have something else to share.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Good word! Do you have anything else to shed some light on, please do. Enjoyed what you said and would like hear more if you have something else to share.

Absolutely.

1.) God is "A" Spirit.
Not just "spirit" as you find in bad bible translations.

See, if God is just spirit, then this does not distinguish the Holy spirit of God from the Un-holy Spirt of Satan.
They are NOT the same.
See that?
So, if you have a NT, that says.......>"God is Spirit"......vs....>"God is "A" Spirit", then your bible makes no distinction between the Holy Spirit and demonic spirits.
Does this matter?
It does to God, it does to the Holy Spirit, and it should to you, now that you know, reader.

-----------------

2.) "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.""

Let me reorganize/and teach this verse for you reader, like you are in my class, so that you can see it clearly..

"""""Study to show yourself approved unto God""", (how), = by rightly dividing the word of Truth (the scriptures)...for what reason other than showing yourself approved unto God ?? = """A workman that needeth not be ashamed".

What does all this mean?

It means that you are to learn how to discern the verses in the NT and OLD, so that by learning to do this masterfully, you do not shame yourself in public, with and by your spiritual and theological ignorance, when you try to teach or share the word.
See.... all this is done in front of God, as He sees you at all times down here doing what you are doing, and God knows your Thoughts and your INTENT and your : motive.

What is the best way to learn the word?
Get yourself a good teacher.

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely.

1.) God is "A" Spirit.
Not just "spirit" as you find in bad bible translations.

See, if God is just spirit, then this does not distinguish the Holy spirit of God from the Un-holy Spirt of Satan.
They are NOT the same.
See that?
So, if you have a NT, that says.......>"God is Spirit"......vs....>"God is "A" Spirit", then your bible makes no distinction between the Holy Spirit and demonic spirits.
Does this matter?
It does to God, it does to the Holy Spirit, and it should to you, now that you know, reader.

-----------------

2.) "Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.""

Let me reorganize/and teach this verse for you reader, like you are in my class, so that you can see it clearly..

"""""Study to show yourself approved unto God""", (how), = by rightly dividing the word of Truth (the scriptures)...for what reason other than showing yourself approved unto God ?? = """A workman that needeth not be ashamed".

What does all this mean?

It means that you are to learn how to discern the verses in the NT and OLD, so that by learning to do this masterfully, you do not shame yourself in public, with and by your spiritual and theological ignorance, when you try to teach or share the word.
See.... all this is done in front of God, as He sees you at all times down here doing what you are doing, and God knows your Thoughts and your INTENT and your : motive.

What is the best way to learn the word?
Get yourself a good teacher.

Amen! Yes thank you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
3.). How to stop sinning.

This teaching is for spiritual eyes.

This that im going to show you is not diaper baby theology that you are going to get every Sunday Service and Sunday School.
So, i'll take you to a revelation, but only God can cause you to SEE the Light.
I dont do too much teaching like this on Forums, because its just not going to land well on many.
See, this is meat im going to give you next, and most of you are going to gag on it, because you have not finished your bottle yet.

But as Paul says...>"as many as Be PERFECT"...and 'have the same mind".....will get this, and feel the beauty of God's Grace.

Let see what you do with it, reader.
Ready?

1. ) Now..."sinning" after you are born again is not what it seems.
Its the same deed that you did as an unbeliever, but its not the same to God because : you are not the same after you are born again as you were as an unbeliever.
First read Romans 4:8. It says that God does not charge (impute) the born again, with their sin.
So, how can you sin, and God not charge it to you?
Its because God as Christ, has already died for all your sin on the Cross.
The is the Blood Atonement. This is the one time eternal sacrifice for all sin, that is paid 2000 yrs ago, by God as Christ on the Cross.
This is why God does not charge the born again in Christ with sin, ever again.
How can He ? He has, as Jesus on the Cross...>"became sin".
That is yours. All of it.
So, you do it, in the flesh only, but Jesus has become it and died for it, 2000 yrs ago, already.
In Fact your flesh, your old man of sin, is crucified with Christ....its gone.
Paul says to "reckon it dead"...because its as if it neverwas.
Welcome to the Grace of God.

Now, dont jump up the wall yet, Legalist, self righteous one.... self saver......just keep reading.....as we are not finished.

2.) God is A Spirit. So, what is a Son of God? ?? A Son of God, is not your body, or your mind, if you are born again.. So, what is left?
C'mon......what is left, ? Its your born again Spirit. This is you, if you are born again, and not just water baptized.
This is the REAL You. The eternal spirit, born again as a "new Creation in Christ".
And where are you, Mr and Mrs and MS Born again Spirit?
Where are you right now. ??? Where is the REAL YOU, right now?
You are "Translated from Darkness TO Light"
You are "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
You are..>"as Jesus is, so are the Born again, in this World".

So, that is not your body is it?
That is not your flesh or mind.
That is your born again SPIRIT, that is "ONE WITH GOD" now and forever.
This means you only exist, as born again into the Spirit of God, by the Spirit of God.
See, you are not a body, you are a Spirit in a body, and now if you are born again, you are "ONE with God", and God is A Spirit....The Holy Spirit.

So, is there SIN in God? Is there SIN in Christ?
NO.
And you are in there, born again Spirit, Child of God, SON of God.
See it?
That is the REAL YOU that is going to meet JESUS in the AIR, and GOD as your FATHER,, once you pass this Place. (Rapture or Die)
So, the REAL you, is the "new Creation" in Christ., not your body, not your flesh, and not your mind.

What does this mean?
It means that when God sees you, after you are born again, He only sees you as ONE with Him, born again, Into His Spirit.
He does not see your body., as your body is just the container of your born again Spirit.
He does not see your sin, as Christ has become this on the Cross 2000 yrs ago, and died for them all.

So, what does this show you?
It shows you that your body can do something that is a "work of the flesh"..., and you can perform the same in your mind, = but your Born Again Spirit, is not a part of that.. = as it now exists in the Kingdom of God, as "One with God".....born again....as a "new creation".. "In Christ".

God give you ears to hear.....reader.
And how will you know that God has given you the revelation that i just taught?

It'll happen like this reader.
You'll think....."oh yeah, i knew that"..
That's how He does it.
It'll just seem "so obvious" , as if you always knew it.....

Last edited:

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3.). How to stop sinning.

This teaching is for spiritual eyes.

This that im going to show you is not diaper baby theology that you are going to get every Sunday Service and Sunday School.
So, i'll take you to a revelation, but only God can cause you to SEE the Light.
I dont do too much teaching like this on Forums, because its just not going to land well on many.
See, this is meat im going to give you next, and most of you are going to gag on it, because you have not finished your bottle yet.

But as Paul says...>"as many as Be PERFECT"...and 'have the same mind".....will get this, and feel the beauty of God's Grace.

Let see what you do with it, reader.
Ready?

1. ) Now..."sinning" after you are born again is not what it seems.
Its the same deed that you did as an unbeliever, but its not the same to God because : you are not the same after you are born again as you were as an unbeliever.
First read Romans 4:8. It says that God does not charge (impute) the born again, with their sin.
So, how can you sin, and God not charge it to you?
Its because God as Christ, has already died for all your sin on the Cross.
The is the Blood Atonement. This is the one time eternal sacrifice for all sin, that is paid 2000 yrs ago, by God as Christ on the Cross.
This is why God does not charge the born again in Christ with sin, ever again.
How can He ? He has, as Jesus on the Cross...>"became sin".
That is yours. All of it.
So, you do it, in the flesh only, but Jesus has become it and died for it, 2000 yrs ago, already.
In Fact your flesh, your old man of sin, is crucified with Christ....its gone.
Paul says to "reckon it dead"...because its as if it neverwas.
Welcome to the Grace of God.

Now, dont jump up the wall yet, Legalist, self righteous one.... self saver......just keep reading.....as we are not finished.

2.) God is A Spirit. So, what is a Son of God? ?? A Son of God, is not your body, or your mind, if you are born again.. So, what is left?
C'mon......what is left, ? Its your born again Spirit. This is you, if you are born again, and not just water baptized.
This is the REAL You. The eternal spirit, born again as a "new Creation in Christ".
And where are you, Mr and Mrs and MS Born again Spirit?
Where are you right now. ??? Where is the REAL YOU, right now?
You are "Translated from Darkness TO Light"
You are "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
You are..>"as Jesus is, so are the Born again, in this World".

So, that is not your body is it?
That is not your flesh or mind.
That is your born again SPIRIT, that is "ONE WITH GOD" now and forever.
This means you only exist, as born again into the Spirit of God, by the Spirit of God.
See, you are not a body, you are a Spirit in a body, and now if you are born again, you are "ONE with God", and God is A Spirit....The Holy Spirit.

So, is there SIN in God? Is there SIN in Christ?
NO.
And you are in there, born again Spirit, Child of God, SON of God.
See it?
That is the REAL YOU that is going to meet JESUS in the AIR, and GOD as your FATHER,, once you pass this Place. (Rapture or Die)
So, the REAL you, is the "new Creation" in Christ., not your body, not your flesh, and not your mind.

What does this mean?
It means that when God sees you, after you are born again, He only sees you as ONE with Him, born again, Into His Spirit.
He does not see your body., as your body is just the container of your born again Spirit.
He does not see your sin, as Christ has become this on the Cross 2000 yrs ago, and died for them all.

So, what does this show you?
It shows you that your body can do something that is a "work of the flesh"..., and you can perform the same in your mind, = but your Born Again Spirit, is not a part of that.. = as it now exists in the Kingdom of God, as "One with God".....born again....as a "new creation".. "In Christ".

God give you ears to hear.....reader.
And how will you know that God has given you the revelation that i just taught?

It'll happen like this reader.
You'll think....."oh yeah, i knew that"..
That's how He does it.
It'll just seem "so obvious" , as if you always knew it.....

Good word! Thank you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Being born again, has two parts.

It is a spiritual birth.....yes......but it has 2 parts.
What are they?

First, for you to be accepted by God, ... You have to become equal to God's Righteousness.
Now, you can't do that by yourself, as you have already sinned.
So, if you are an unbeliever, who is trying to be accepted by God, based on keeping commandments, then you are just an ignorant sinner, keeping commandments.
If you are water baptized, thinking this saved you, then you are the same as the ignorant unbeliever= trying to keep commandments... you are religious but lost.

Now, lets assume you are born again.

Thats a 2 step process...

First, you have sin. And this is the issue. This is the entire issue, as because you have it, you can't have a relationship with HOLY GOD.
And you can't go to a Holy Heaven.
Your SIN is preventing you from being in God's family.
Now, can you pay for your own sin? Can you wash your own sin away with water? .... = NO YOU CANT.
God has to take care of your sin with the BLOOD OF JESUS.
Nothing else will do. So, if you think you did that with water baptism, you are fooled, deceived, and in the dark.
If you are trying to do it by keeping commandments, and confessing sin, you are also deceived.
See, YOU CANT DO IT, so STOP TRYING.

ENTER..... "Salvation"....

Salvation is God taking care of your sin problem for you.
Salvation is God coming down here , born of a Virgin, to deal with YOUR SIN ISSUE........

How did He deal with it?
He died for them all on THE CROSS, already.
When?
2000 yrs ago.

So, when you come to The Cross, believing, then God takes that Cross, and that Blood, from 2000 yrs ago and deals with all your sin.
ALL OF IT.
Now you are CLEAN.
Then, because your sin is resolved, God THEN gives you a new birth of your Spirit.

But God has to deal with ALL your sin FIRST, and THEN, He gives you the new Birth., and you Spiritually become a "Son of God", as a "new Creation in Christ".

See the 2 parts of the born again process?

1.) All Sin dealt with

2. ) New Birth Creation

Last edited: