Life at its best

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

yemsot

May 24, 2007
Since the toilet in our house was bad (not too bad , it needs about three to five buckets to flush) and the landlord will not repair it, my flat-mates and resorted to short-putting. they just put a black nylon inside a paint bucket and do the major inside. Then they package it like a present and "accidentally" drop it in a nearby bush. but the toosh girl that i was did not allow me do it. One day I went to do the 'major' and was about using the third bucket of water to flush when my friend "Ruka" gave me a terrible advise in front of a male visitor "you better wear a nylon in your hand and remove that excreter , you know there's no water at home" i was obviously embarrassed but had no choice because each bucket of water cost =N=20 and getting it was not easy. so I took the advise and removed the lump in the toilet bowl, the following day "Seyi" (another flatmate and friend) used a kitchen spoon to remove hers, we threw the spoon away but what would we have done if it was watery excreter?!!! my hand almost bleached from washing it.

Bamp;#39;midbar

Apr 5, 2007
One solution would be to have all your mates pitch in and buy a composting toilet. It is self-contained, but then you have to rotate the drum and later dispose of a much smaller amount of waste.Of course, in the US, you could also sue the landlord to fix the lack of running water.Solutions vary by country.
smile.gif