Life with 4 year olds.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
I'm sorry I never started a "book" and just wrote down every little cute thing both my kids said when they were little.

I think any book of that type would make a bestseller!

And you FORGET!

When my daughter was about 4 or 5 she used to call the
Piazza Napoleone...
Piazza Del Leone
(the Piazza of the Lion)
She wasn't too far off...

God bless them.
Those little rascals!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry I never started a "book" and just wrote down every little cute thing both my kids said when they were little.

I think any book of that type would make a bestseller!

And you FORGET!

When my daughter was about 4 or 5 she used to call the
Piazza Napoleone...
Piazza Del Leone
(the Piazza of the Lion)
She wasn't too far off...

God bless them.
Those little rascals!
Hahhaha...kind of like hanga-burr or hankerner = hamburger :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Gran-dad?
Yes.
Why doesn't a bear wear socks?
I don't know.
Cos he's got bear feet.

That is a great one. :)
I liked the sticker I saw on a car once..
" If I knew being a grandparent was this much fun...I'd have had my grandkids first. "

B

brakelite

Grand dad. Hey sweetheart, what would you like for lunch?
4yo... Sushi.
Huh?

B

brakelite

Grandparents last week looking forward to enjoyable few days while 4yo's mum and dad visit NZ to visit SIL's mum. What could be better than having granddaughter to babysit for several days unmolested by parent's interfering? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
First night 4yo Falls off mum and dad's bed, face plants floor ... Morning reveals very large bump on forhead and developing black eye. Doctor refers to hospital for X ray. Doctor at hospital says not needed, praise God, all will be well, may have been minor concussion last night but danger period now over.
Meanwhile grandfather was grilled by doctor at local clinic, triage nurse at hospital, doctor at hospital, with the underlying suspicion that maybe this guy is a suspect and there's more to the story than meets the eye... so to speak.
Sad that society has regressed so much that such cynicism and suspicion is the now the first reaction.
Weekend however, apart from that, was fun.

B

brakelite

Granddaughter informs Nana that she and mum and dad are going camping tomorrow. Oh really says Nana. Yes, says 4yo cutie. And I'm taking a box of ice blocks.
But you can't do that sweetheart informs Nana.
After a very long pause, "why not?"
Because they'll melt.
Awwww. Why didn't you say so!!!!!

Reactions: Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Grandparents last week looking forward to enjoyable few days while 4yo's mum and dad visit NZ to visit SIL's mum. What could be better than having granddaughter to babysit for several days unmolested by parent's interfering? I mean, what could possibly go wrong?
First night 4yo Falls off mum and dad's bed, face plants floor ... Morning reveals very large bump on forhead and developing black eye. Doctor refers to hospital for X ray. Doctor at hospital says not needed, praise God, all will be well, may have been minor concussion last night but danger period now over.
Meanwhile grandfather was grilled by doctor at local clinic, triage nurse at hospital, doctor at hospital, with the underlying suspicion that maybe this guy is a suspect and there's more to the story than meets the eye... so to speak.
Sad that society has regressed so much that such cynicism and suspicion is the now the first reaction.
Weekend however, apart from that, was fun.
Yeah....those parents,
Always butting in!
LOL

Reactions: brakelite
B

brakelite

4yo draws picture of family. That's cool says grandad. Who's that? That's mummy, daddy, brother, brother, sister, brother, brother. You and Nana wasnt born yet.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
4yo draws picture of family. That's cool says grandad. Who's that? That's mummy, daddy, brother, brother, sister, brother, brother. You and Nana wasnt born yet.

Hahaha...love it! Out of the mouths of babes. :D

Reactions: brakelite