list these events in sequence order

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello,

If we have seen and experienced the three frog like spirits doing signs and wonders to draw all the kings of the earth to Armageddon, in 2001, then around 40 or so years later, the kings will be assembling at Armageddon for one last push against God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts, (Rev 16:12-16) because Israel will attempt to rebuild the temple in an attempt to reconnect with God according with the "Old Covenant" and not have the means to complete this task and will become the laughing stock of all of the nations around them. Then the king, Jesus Christ, will come, fleetingly, to judge the kings of the earth on the earth and while He is making war against the kings of the earth, the leaders of Israel will come to realise that they have no means to overcome this powerful king making war against the kings of the earth and will send a delegation to this king asking what His terms of peace are for them. (Luke 14:25-32)

Isaiah 24:21-22 describes the kings of the earth being judged and at the same time the Heavenly Hosts will also be judged (Daniel 7:9-12) and together they will be imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years, (Rev 20:1-3).

After the Ancient of Days has judged the Heavenly Host, i.e., Satan and the five beasts, we are told that the Son of Man will come before the Ancient of days to be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him as well as a kingdom to rule over. (Daniel 7:13-14) In Revelation 20:4-6 we are told of Christ's priestly rule for 1,000 years in heaven.

Before Satan is judged and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit, he will assemble his good and faithful servants and give them lots of money to oppose God's intended establishment of His Everlasting Kingdom, (Luke 19:11-27, Matthew 25:14-30), during the time of the Daniel 2 Statue Prophecy's kings of the fifth segment of the statue. (Daniel 2:34-35, 44-45)

After the fullness of the time of the Gentiles is completed with the judgement of the Gentile Kings of the earth at Armageddon, all of Israel will be saved and God will begin gathering the remanent of Israel to Himself and will plant them in His fertile field and will instruct them on the Mount of Israel that will become the greatest mountain in all of the earth, where they are living at that time scattered throughout all of the earth and will again establish the Kingdom of Priests, a Holy Nation and His Possession among the Nations Covenant, which they had initially rebelled against at Mt Sinai while Moses was up on the mountain with God for 40 days.

It is after God redeems the remanent of Israel that we will again see a fleeting visitation of Christ once more as He comes for His bride after the beginning of the seventh Age. (Matthew 25:1-13)

After the 1,000 years of imprisonment of the Kings of the earth and the Heavenly Hosts, the Bottomless pit is unlocked to release the imprisoned Kings of the earth, the judged Heavenly hosts and Satan, and the judged kings of the earth are the first to rise up out of the pit and for 5 months they torment the peoples of the earth who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads. (Revelation 9:1-12)

Then the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates were released to kill a third of mankind. "But the rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, that they should not worship demons, and idols of gold, silver, brass, stone, and wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk. And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts." (Revelation 9:13-21)

When Satan is released from the Bottomless pit, after the passing of the 1,000 years, he realised that his time was short and immediately went after Israel, and he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. So, the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:13-17)

To be continued later. The story I am presenting needs to be continued and told.

At the present time my stomach is grumbling, and I need to prepare a meal for she who should be obeyed and myself before we both starve.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, that part of Rev 19 is at Armageddon. That is where the beast and FP die.
I think there are two things we need to consider, as each is different, regarding discussing "Armageddon".

1. Armageddon, the location of where the armies are assembled.

2. the event called Armageddon.

Armageddon the event has a beginning and a conclusion. You are addressing only the conclusion. Differently, I am addressing the whole event - beginning and conclusion.

Jesus Second Coming defines what takes place at the conclusion of Armageddon.

Armageddon beginning-----------then 45 days later, thereabouts, ------------ Jesus's Second Coming, and the event of Armageddon is concluded that day.

The Armageddon event is actually 45 days long. Jesus's Second Coming takes place in one day. So for that reason, put the Armageddon event before Jesus Second Coming on the list.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I say 45 days "thereabouts" and not exactly is because what triggers everything is the sign of the Son of man in heaven. That happens 1290 days after the abomination of desolation is set up on the temple mount.

Close to it, 1335 days after the abomination of desolation is set up on the temple mount is the day of Jesus's Second Coming.

Between the two is exactly 45 days.

But what we have to consider is the reaction time of the wicked of the world terrified. And then the convincing by the beast-king, the false-prophet, and Satan that the kings of the earth should try and make war on Jesus to prevent him from executing judgment on them.

In Psalms 2, it the heathen take "council", meaning that they meet together and work on a plan.

1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

Because it says "Let us break their bands asunder" that suggest the armies of heaven also appear in heaven at that awesome time. In Revelation 19, it says not only do the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies try to make war on Jesus.... but also on his army.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
At the present time my stomach is grumbling, and I need to prepare a meal for she who should be obeyed and myself before we both starve.
Hi Jay, try this. In a small microwave bowl about 5-6 inch diameter and 2 inches deep - place a lay of cut small sweet pepper strips and over that a layer of sharp cheddar cheese, and over that a layer of croutons, and another layer of sharp cheddar cheese, and finally a lay of crispy onion salad toppings. Microwave 110 seconds.

Then before eating anything, pray to God your Father in Heaven for all the wonderful food He has given you, and that you don't take it for granted.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think there are two things we need to consider, as each is different, regarding discussing "Armageddon".

People, Armageddon is a spiritual battle where the armies of false prophets and christs assembled in God's congregations all over the world. Not bring the soldiers to a physical valley somewhere north of Jerusalem as most people thought or expected.

Again, the battle of Armageddon will NOT be fought with guns and missiles, rather it is a battle with WORD. The true believers with Word of God v.s. the professed Christians with the word of the beast. Where? Of course, church!

I am sorry premillennial folks, but Armageddon does not speculate about the Middle East, Holy Temple, Common Market, Russian tanks, Iran, the holy land, one world government, unity of the world against national Israel with bombs and guns. No, I am NOT interested in fables, dreams, visions the ramblings of TV Evangelicals, or wild political speculations that we are hearing on YouTube. It is "THEY" who are making things up!

Revelation 16:14
  • "For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty."
Satan is NOT loosed to gather his army made up of soldiers from physical nations against the nation of Israel, he is gathering false prophets and christs, along with deceived professed Christians to fight "His People," who are the saints of the church! Which I believe is taking place right now. It is a spiritual war that the Elect can "see". Those people with the spirit of disobedience (Satan) is at enmity with the church and his mission is to bring abominations into it so that it might become desolate. Get it?! Much like what Christ said he did with regards to the Old Testament church represented by Jerusalem.

Luke 13:34-35
  • "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!
  • Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord."

And true to His word, the Old Testament church was left desolate in Christ's victory over Satan at the Cross. Now, should we think the New Testament church is any better to escape God's judgment when they kill the two witnesses, kill (silence) the Lord's two prophets, and stone those that are sent as His Messengers? I think not! You are looking at the wrong place for Armaggeddon.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we have seen and experienced the three frog like spirits doing signs and wonders to draw all the kings of the earth to Armageddon, in 2001, then around 40 or so years later, the kings will be assembling at Armageddon for one last push against God's sanctuary and His earthly hosts,
Jay, "Armageddon" is found in Revelation Revelation 16:16 at the time of an angel pouring out the sixth vial of God's wrath. So it is at the very end of the Great Tribulation.

The secular world uses the term "Armageddon" in a different way than the bible. The secular world deems Armageddon as a final big war of all times, nations against nations.

But that is not what the bible says about Armageddon. The confrontation is the world against Jesus and his armies, at Jesus's Second Coming.

The number 1 thing - and I am probably start a thread about this - is WHAT TRIGGERS ARMAGEDDON ?

It is the sign of the Son of man appearing in heaven. i.e. Jesus appearing in heaven, sickle in hand. That is what triggers Armageddon.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sounds like something from 'Who Wants to be a Millionaire' - fastest fingers first.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please list in sequence order these events. Beginning with the first to the last. I have placed them in order as I believe correct.

the Ezekiel 38-39 Gog/Magog event
the great tribulation
the Armageddon event
the Second Coming of Jesus
the 1000 year millennium
Satan's short period to once again deceive the nations
Moving the Sixth Seal ? I don't get what you talking about. Jesus removed the seals and opened the scroll back when John was taken to heaven - so that we can read what is contained in the scroll.
This is your error. The Seals are not the opening of the book of Revelation. The Seals open the Lamb's book of Life, that only the Lamb is worthy to open. This will not happen until the Day of the Lord is imminent. Note Revelation 1:10-11

"I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet, Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches."

John went to the Day of the Lord. John wrote down what he saw while he experienced the Day of the Lord. Then he went back to Patmos and made 6 other copies and sent them to the 7 churches.

What is in that Lamb's book of Life are the names of all of humanity. They will start to be removed after the 7th Seal is opened.

You left out a few major events per Revelation and the Olivet Discourse. So the list:

Israel becomes a Nation.
Ezekiel's Gog event.
The Second Coming.
Jacob's trouble/final harvest.
The AoD if allowed for 42 months.
Armageddon to end the 42 months.
The Day of the Lord.
The final uprise of Gog.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jay, "Armageddon" is found in Revelation 16:16 at the time of an angel pouring out the sixth vial of God's wrath.

Yes Douggg, you are right, it does happen "at the time of an angel pouring out the sixth vial of God's wrath," but the order of the Angels recorded is, IMHO, the order that John saw the angels as he walked from the distant future towards the present time. If this is the case then we should be able to determine when the seventh bowl was poured out and when it happened.

The seventh Bowl judgement speaks of the two great world wars, WW1 and WW2, and the witnesses found in this judgement can be identified in the recent recorded history. 1st witness: - The remembering of the land of Babylon to receive God's wrath occurred in 1926 when the nation of Iraq was founded to have dominion over the Land of Babylon. 2nd witness: - The partitioning of Jerusalem occurred in 1948 by the decree of the UN. 3rd witness: - People hid in caves/air raid shelters underground to sit out the bombing attacks of the "enemy" in both Britan and Germany. 4th: - People deserted the mountains/religion after the two world wars. 5th: - Nations fled from each other as the "great Empires" disintegrated as the respective dominion that had been held, sort and obtained separation from their respective "empires."

Now Douggg, if I can historically show that the seventh Bowl judgement occurred predominately during the 20th century, then it is not the Last Bowl judgement as you are suggesting. In fact I would humbly suggest that the seven bowl judgement have been listed in reverse order from when they will occur.

Now if you are wrong as to when the seventh bowl judgement occurred, then you are also in error in your understanding of when the End Time events will occur.

Now if you want to prove me wrong then show beyond a doubt that the Seventh bowl judgement has not happened yet as I am suggesting with the witnesses within that bowl judgement as already having been recorded within world history.

As such, I believe that you are barking up the wrong tree.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi Jay, try this. In a small microwave bowl about 5-6 inch diameter and 2 inches deep - place a lay of cut small sweet pepper strips and over that a layer of sharp cheddar cheese, and over that a layer of croutons, and another layer of sharp cheddar cheese, and finally a lay of crispy onion salad toppings. Microwave 110 seconds.

Then before eating anything, pray to God your Father in Heaven for all the wonderful food He has given you, and that you don't take it for granted.

Doug, I take nothing for granted concerning my relationship with God.

As for your Americano food suggestion, that is not suitable for one where weight gain is not the intent of eating but rather weight loss is both my wife's and my objective, so the food selection that we eat helps achieve that goal.

Your suggestions are not helpful at all just like your suggestion of how the End Times will play out.

As for my post, you did not prayerfully take what I had posted to God first before you ran with your flawed understanding.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is going to take more than words. There has to be a visible threat to motivate nations to assemble their armies at Armageddon in preparation to make war on Jesus.

In Revelation 6, the world sees Jesus - the Lamb - before the throne of God. And His countenance will be that of preparing to execute judgment, because it says...

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

That sort of visible appearance of Jesus and the throne would not take place for some solar event depopulation - that you are thinking as what the sixth seal means.
Armageddon is mentioned as part of the 7 vials.

The 42 months will end. Satan kills the 2 witnesses. While the 2 witnesses lay dead in Jerusalem, the 7 vials are poured out. By Sunday morning of the 4th day, the 2 witnesses will come back to life in the morning light. By 5 pm that day, all on earth will have gathered at Armageddon.

Armageddon is a planned event that is the winepress of God's Wrath after those 42 months given to Satan as the 8th kingdom.

People still seem ignorant of the point of the 7th Trumpet. The 7th Trumpet declares Jesus as the King of the 7th Kingdom. When all nations are declared to be under the authority of Jesus, that is a one world Kingdom. So we see that Jesus' 7th Kingdom is handed over to Satan in a short 3.5 days, as Satan is declared the 8th king of the 8th one world government.

People are so confused over this "left behind" scenario that has been drilled into our eschatology. The church is not left behind on earth after the 6th Seal, Second Coming event. The church is told to wait in Paradise/heaven at the 5th Seal, until Jesus and the angels finish the final harvest of the sheep and wheat.

Matthew 25 does not call Jesus sitting on the throne in Jerusalem the GT, but the GT is for Jacob. Israel experiences the greatest trouble ever, not the church. Matthew 13 calls this time the final harvest, not the GT.

Why do you not see that the symbolism of the 6th Seal is exactly the Second Coming of Jesus with all the angels, as symbolized by the stars falling to earth as fig leaves? That is when heaven is rolled back as a scroll. Then all on earth will see the GWT, and the face of God sitting on that throne. No one is going to wait a thousand years to finally see the GWT. The GWT will be in view always from the 6th Seal until Jesus hands back creation, and only Death and Sheol are left to be cast into the LOF. Pretty sure the baptism of fire the earth goes through is the formation of the LOF. After the 7th Seal, people alive on the earth will face Jesus as King, their names removed from the Lamb's book of life, and they will be cast alive into the LOF. That is why it is unprecedented tribulation. No one has to date been tossed alive into the LOF.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Armageddon the event has a beginning and a conclusion. You are addressing only the conclusion. Differently, I am addressing the whole event - beginning and conclusion.

That's like saying driving to the concert and arriving at the parking lot is part of the actual concert itself. That's wrong. The Arm event is the war not the armies of the beast arriving for that war.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Armageddon event begins with the gathering of the kings of the earth at Armageddon. And concludes in Revelation 19:19-21.

This is what you had... the conclusion of the Armageddon event before the beginning of the Armageddon event

1. the great tribulation
2. the Second Coming of Jesus
3. the Armageddon event
4. the 1000 year millennium
5. Satan's short period to once again deceive the nations

...just swap 2 and 3 around in your list. Place the beginning of the Armageddon event before the conclusion of the Armageddon event. So that....

1. the great tribulation
2. the Armageddon event
3. the Second Coming of Jesus
4. the 1000 year millennium
5. Satan's short period to once again deceive the nations
Even I can understand why the Second Coming happens prior to the actual event, called Armageddon.

The rapture does not happen after all are dead.

I don't agree that the Second Coming is Revelation 20, but all those "post" people have to be raptured before they are physically dead on the battlefield of Armageddon.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ewq1938, Armageddon, Mount of Megiddo, is 80 miles north of Jerusalem. At its base is a broad plain. That is Armageddon the place of where the kings of the earth will gather their armies to prepare to make war on Jesus. Once assembled, they move a portion of their armies south to Jerusalem, to surround it, and takes half the city as hostage, in Zechariah 14.

Jesus's Second Coming is after the assembly at Armageddon. The assembly is not pre-Armageddon, i.e. not pre-going to Armageddon, but pre-movement to Jerusalem. The war is not at Armageddon, but at Jerusalem.

The assembly is the beginning of the Armageddon event. The conclusion of the Armageddon event is at Jesus's Second Coming, His return to Jerusalem to stand on the Mount of Olives. So put the beginning prior to the conclusion.
No they don't move to Jerusalem after Armageddon. Every one is dead at Armageddon.

Zechariah 14 happens at the 6th Seal.

The 6th Seal is the Second Coming.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for your Americano food suggestion, that is not suitable for one where weight gain is not the intent of eating but rather weight loss is both my wife's and my objective, so the food selection that we eat helps achieve that goal.
Try this instead then. Air fry for 13-14 minutes a sockeye salmon fillet, 150 calories. And boil in water, broccoli and cauliflower. All those things are high in anti-oxidants. And before you eat anything, thank God for all the wonderful food He has given you.

No breads, no potatoes. For meat eat turkey, as cutlets, or as ground turkey. No chicken, no steak, no beef, or red meat.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now Douggg, if I can historically show that the seventh Bowl judgement occurred predominately during the 20th century, then it is not the Last Bowl judgement as you are suggesting. In fact I would humbly suggest that the seven bowl judgement have been listed in reverse order from when they will occur.
Well, you certainly failed to show that the seventh vial of God's wrath has already been poured out. The seventh vial is not about wars between nations.

It is about an unprecedented global earth quake , verse 18-20. And hail, 200 lbs in size. verse 21.

None of the vials have taken place yet. And when they do, it will be during 1335 day Great Tribulation, second part of the 7 year 70th week.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is about an unprecedented global earth quake , verse 18-20. And hail, 200 lbs in size. verse 21.

That is where the translation is misleading. A better translation of the Greek word "seismos" is the English word "turmoil," which sits better within the context of Matthew 8:24 which is talking about the turmoil in the waves rising up and threatening to swamp the boat so that it would sink into the waters of the lake. The disciples were not afraid of the wind stirring up the waves in the lake, but they were frightened by the turmoil in the waves standing up around their boat in the lake.

Everywhere where the Hebrew root word G:4758 is found embedded in a Greek word that word is best understood to have the meaning of turmoil.

WW1 and WW2 caused a lot of turmoil in the world during the 20th Century and the Historical witnesses that I referenced confirmed the time period that the Seventh Bowl Judgement predominately covered.

None of the vials have taken place yet.

You need to provide more solid proof that your claim is true.

Was not the land of Babylon remembered once more before God to receive His wrath in 1926 AD?

After WW2 did not the island, i.e., a metaphor for nations, flee from each other?

After WW2 could the mountains, i.e., a metaphor for peoples' religion, be found?

Was not Jerusalem partitioned into three parts in 1948 by the UN?

During WW2 was not the "hail" as John described it within his contextual level of understanding from his time, a good description for the bombs being dropped on the cities in Great Britain and Germany and did not the people hiding in the underground caves, i.e., air raid shelters, that men blasphemed God because of the plague of the "hail" since that plague was exceedingly great?

Would the early translators of the Hebrew and Greek text have had any better understanding than John had during his time. If we can accept that the context is lost when translating the Greek words with G:4578 embedded within them as "earthquakes" instead of "turmoil."

Douggg you have based your rebuttal on the meaning of one word wrongly translated and then making the following claim: -

None of the vials have taken place yet. And when they do, it will be during 1335 day Great Tribulation, second part of the 7 year 70th week.

You need to do much better than that because I have shown you from the historical record of the 20th century five instances where what is recorded in Rev 16:17-21 happened during the last century, i.e., the 20th century.

Also, it is my understanding that the gathering of the kings of the earth at Armageddon in around 20 years time into our future, yet you want to insist that it is a distant future event.

Perhaps you need to go back to the scriptures with a clean sheet of paper and read what is recorded before you begin making fanciful claims like you are at the moment.

Goodbye

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Try this instead then. Air fry for 13-14 minutes a sockeye salmon fillet, 150 calories. And boil in water, broccoli and cauliflower. All those things are high in anti-oxidants. And before you eat anything, thank God for all the wonderful food He has given you.

No breads, no potatoes. For meat eat turkey, as cutlets, or as ground turkey. No chicken, no steak, no beef, or red meat.

Douggg, I have no need for your food selection help to know what food is best for both my wife and myself here in the land down under.

Since, it appears, you have no understanding of the food choices that I can make here, I hope you do not mind if I dispose of your suggestions to the WPB.

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Douggg, I have no need for your food selection help to know what food is best for both my wife and myself here in the land down under.

Since, it appears, you have no understanding of the food choices that I can make here, I hope you do not mind if I dispose of your suggestions to the WPB.
What kind of fish do you eat in Australia ? Also is turkey available ?

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, it is my understanding that the gathering of the kings of the earth at Armageddon in around 20 years time into our future, yet you want to insist that it is a distant future event.
No, I never said in the distant future. The Armageddon event will take place before the end of 2037.

Parable of the fig tree generation 1967 + 70 years = 2037 Jesus will return not later than the end of 2037

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to provide more solid proof that your claim is true.

Was not the land of Babylon remembered once more before God to receive His wrath in 1926 AD?

After WW2 did not the island, i.e., a metaphor for nations, flee from each other?

After WW2 could the mountains, i.e., a metaphor for peoples' religion, be found?

Was not Jerusalem partitioned into three parts in 1948 by the UN?

During WW2 was not the "hail" as John described it within his contextual level of understanding from his time, a good description for the bombs being dropped on the cities in Great Britain and Germany and did not the people hiding in the underground caves, i.e., air raid shelters, that men blasphemed God because of the plague of the "hail" since that plague was exceedingly great?

Would the early translators of the Hebrew and Greek text have had any better understanding than John had during his time. If we can accept that the context is lost when translating the Greek words with G:4578 embedded within them as "earthquakes" instead of "turmoil."

Douggg you have based your rebuttal on the meaning of one word wrongly translated and then making the following claim: -
The 7th vial of God's wrath poured out is an act of God - not nations fighting one another. A great earthquake and huge hailstones.