Living aborted babies cut apart for medical experimentation.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
More on this, who are you going to believe?

In riveting testimony for the defense, Dr. Deisher, who holds a Ph.D. in Molecular and Cellular Physiology from Stanford University School of Medicine, told the court that to be harvested for research, a baby’s heart “has to be beating and be arrested in a relaxed position by perfusing it with a potassium solution.… To be useful for research, the heart requires energy to relax after contracting, and if it runs out of energy, it is useless for research.”

To clarify, the attorney for the defense asked Deisher, “The fetal heart would have to be alive when dissected from the fetus?” Deisher responded affirmatively saying that “it has to be beating.” The study protocol — which was approved by the Stanford University Institutional Review Board — describes the way in which “human fetal hearts provided by StemExpress, Diamond Springs, California, were perfused using a Langendorff apparatus using Tyrode solution containing collagenase and protease.” The published study (attached here) makes it clear that StemExpress provided the hearts and uses the Langendorff apparatus to enable the research.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Logically, how can anyone doubt they need living tissues to study as dead ones would be no good for research.

A lot of what happens is covered up using words and phrases to soften the impact on the mind, a kind of sophistry is employed.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Truth7t7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Claim seems to be these 4 to 5 month old, aborted babies can't feel pain, I doubt that.
I heard this from my mother who was a nurse: That some of the doctors that perform abortions could hear the babies screams as they killed them for the abortion. So perhaps you're OP is false news, but the abortions are no better. She also reported to me of doctors that came out of the abortion operation crying from what they had done.

• Sad
Reactions: TLHKAJ