Democrats open borders agenda's aim, absolutely political, one party rule

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looks like Elon got this info from 2021 or 2022. I dont know that he is a good source of anything . He is more puppet to me, but oh well..
Sorry, but the one rule government is embraced by the good ole GOP.
I'll tell you how its gonna go down.
May be not this election year , but the GOP will be the governing power, and if trump gets in, there will never be another election, or it will look like Putin's election.
The Christian right will greatly assist the new govt. I'm not talking about real Christianity, I'm talking folks like Copeland and that advisor Paula White-- There will be mandatory things passed. Doesn't the Bible talk about this Beast and false prophets. They will work hand in hand with the beast power

I am always surprised at how much oomph is placed by folk about politics, when Jesus wasn't political at all--"Render unto Caesar..."and "My kingdom is not of this world." But we have folk on here thinking the GOP candidate is gonna save the world. He didn't last time, and he wont this time either.
Matt 24

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Looks like Elon got this info from 2021 or 2022. I dont know that he is a good source of anything . He is more puppet to me, but oh well..
Sorry, but the one rule government is embraced by the good ole GOP.
I'll tell you how its gonna go down.
May be not this election year , but the GOP will be the governing power, and if trump gets in, there will never be another election, or it will look like Putin's election.
The Christian right will greatly assist the new govt. I'm not talking about real Christianity, I'm talking folks like Copeland and that advisor Paula White-- There will be mandatory things passed. Doesn't the Bible talk about this Beast and false prophets. They will work hand in hand with the beast power

I am always surprised at how much oomph is placed by folk about politics, when Jesus wasn't political at all--"Render unto Caesar..."and "My kingdom is not of this world." But we have folk on here thinking the GOP candidate is gonna save the world. He didn't last time, and he wont this time either.
Matt 24
I don't see Trump or the GOP saving the country, only maybe slowing down the descent into hell.
We all still have to live here in the region, and cope with evil government policies day by day inflicted on us.

In Paul's day the bible spoke of the evil age in which they lived, and yes, it is also still an evil age in which we live.

It is just that evil times get worse and worse unless restrained. Close to the end when the 'restrainer' is removed, is when the antichrist figure is released to work his fuller works of evil on the world and Christians too.