Living in the end times.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Today the state of Victoria moves one step closer to the days of Noah, euthanasia has been legalized, or voluntary assistant dying they like to call it, at the moment this law has passed, and even though it will be heavily regulated to those who are expected to die within 6 months or whatever, it probably won't be for long, if you look 10 - 20 years down the track or maybe even sooner, as politicians change over. At the moment in this country of Australia, we got a majority of people who call themselves Christians/Catholics in parliament whether it be state/federal and yes they may believe in God, but here is the thing that i read in the Bible the other night, that we can easily compare to politics in today's world.

John 12:42 - 43
"Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, less they should be put out of the synagogue, for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God."

Now how does that relate to todays world? In this case, the "rulers" are those in government, a majority of them might believe in Jesus in parliament, the "Pharisees" are the worldly public, and politicians are afraid to confess Jesus or say anything Christian or Biblical morals, because they might be put out of parliament by the worldly public, for they love the praise of men more than the praise of God. And that's exactly what we are seeing in politics in today's world. So what do they do? They says things that aren't for Jesus, they pass these immoral laws, they try to twist scripture and make wrongs into right, to try and please and win the praise of men, and they forget the praise of God.

Anyway though, that's how politics is now and that's with "John 12:43 politicians," imagine what happens when it swings over to "non-believers," last year Australia did a census, and the results came back as 33% of the population said they are agnostic, atheist or you know quite simply we should say, don't know or don't believe that there is a God, that jumped a significant amount from the 2006 census or whatever, and I saw this as I was growing up, I found that was an increasing number of young people, Gen Ys, Gen Zs that don't give a toss about God, Christianity or whatever, and those statistics pretty much confirmed it, now when these kind of people get into parliament, imagine how much more twisted it will get, if they don't give a toss about Jesus or the Bible, the law of euthanasia with no guidelines may be relaxed so much that anyone can sign an agreement, pay a doctor or someone to basically get murdered and end their life, and imagine what happens with abortions during that time as well, they will probably say a week before the baby is due you can abort it, drug laws would probably be changed into, take any drug you like, deal any drug you like. or say gay marriage, imagine what more garbage they could introduce to schools, and Christian and Catholic schools may be free at the moment, but they probably won't be when a generation like that gets into parliament, and churches, oh wow, how much freedom they would lose, Christians would need underground churches in the western nations to freely fellowship and speak about Jesus, and it would not just be 1 or 2 getting fined for preaching what the word of God says just because some gets offended, it will be jail time for many.

So really in my lifetime there is quite the possibility of a "Nazi-like treatment towards Christians," hopefully not, but if there is, I'm prepared, and I don't need a gun, because i got Jesus Christ and the Helper "Holy Spirit", the world can destroy the body but not the soul and no matter how much they try and reject Jesus, they can't get rid of him either, and there is a great reward for martyrs and going through persecution for the sake of Jesus. Times are going to get tough, but if you develop a real close relationship to Jesus, it can be a piece of cake.... One of the Bali Nine, who got caught for smuggling drugs, became a Christian, and developed his relationship with Jesus day by day and on the day of his execution, he had little fear or no fear in him, and he was singing Amazing Grace in front of the firing squad and that proves that through the power of Jesus we can stand strong in those times, and is also proved throughout the book of Acts, just like Stephen through times of persecution we can look up to Heaven and see the amazing glory of God.

So the only person that can stop this trend going on in the world, is God, and it will either be "this is it, enough is enough, it's time to come back and rescue the faithful remnant," or "c'mon little children it's time to lead another billion or more souls to Jesus."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Living in the end times <---- OP

It is always an "end time" for someone.
Everyone with a natural (blood) life shall die.

What was foretold from the beginning of mankind has and shall continue to come to pass.

There SHALL be a Great Change upon the Earth, and of all of mankind that has ever, or shall ever Inhabit the Earth.

Mankind was foretold of things that WILL come to pass, that man would know when the Great Change shall occur.

The Greatest Sign, of the LAST DAYS nearing, was Jesus coming to Earth in the likeness as a man, and being reveal to Be the CHIRST.
Heb 1:1
Heb 1:2
Phil 2:8
Luke 9:20

Expectation of Division among the people.
Luke 12:51

Nation against Nation, pestilence, famines, earthquakes, great signs from heaven.
Matt 24:7
Luke 21: 11

Knowledge increased
Dan 12:4

Truth shall be accepted as lies, and lies shall be accepted as Truth.
Rom 1:25

And many other Signs being fulfilled and exponentially.

God Bless,
Taken

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Chances are, we will never know how rough it was for those people who really did live through the end of the Age.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I do not consider loving one's enemies...those that kill, steal and destroy and conspire to do so...a necessary thing, nor even a desired one, in the normal use of the word.
imo neighbors are being portrayed as enemies here, when that is not the correct perspective for a believer

but then i guess when you say "i don't consider loving one's enemies...a necessary thing" we are going to be at odds no matter what anyway
You are speaking of feeling love for the evil ones of this world.
so was Christ, yes
I am doing what is required
:rolleyes: ya ok, i am doing God's will myself, lol

God help us all! :)

Reactions: Helen