Local Christian Newsletter / Newspaper?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
Yep. :)

I've been editor of a monthly kid's activity newsletter since 2007 and the editor of a bi-monthly church newsletter since 2011.

Are you looking at doing one?

penguy83

May 18, 2013
West Virginia, USA
Hello ZebraHug. Sorry for the late reply. To be honest, I've been kicking this idea around for the past year or two and here recently, the Lord has put a charge in my heart to basically quit screwing around and get serious. Time is short and I realize this. God has given me the gift to be creative and write; but I admit shamefully that I've squandered this talent. I've packed it into a tight, little box and pushed it to the corner of my mind. :unsure: Time to unpack that little box and use it to give glory to God.

I'm trying to get an idea of how something of this magnitude can be planned out.

Please be praying for me to always follow God's direction for me not only in this project, but in everything.

Groundzero

Not Afraid To Stand
Jul 20, 2011
Australia
penguy83 said:
Hello ZebraHug. Sorry for the late reply. To be honest, I've been kicking this idea around for the past year or two and here recently, the Lord has put a charge in my heart to basically quit screwing around and get serious. Time is short and I realize this. God has given me the gift to be creative and write; but I admit shamefully that I've squandered this talent. I've packed it into a tight, little box and pushed it to the corner of my mind. :unsure: Time to unpack that little box and use it to give glory to God.

I'm trying to get an idea of how something of this magnitude can be planned out.

Please be praying for me to always follow God's direction for me not only in this project, but in everything.
Naw. That's alright. I'm rather late reply as well. :p

Sounds like a plan. :) If you need any help, just pm me. I've got stacks of articles, poems, etc, and I'd love to help write as well. (hint, hint lol)