Logical and Dialectical Reasoning in Scripture

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Paul had a truly wonderful grasp of divine truth... :)

...like a huge panorama, it seems...
;)

contemplate the establishment of various congregations that we first Read about in a different frame, if you will. No reason...more than one thing at once could not have been going on, right, iow this difff rake won't necessarily negate the other one. So much as moot it perhaps. Paul went to the bathroom in every place he visited, too, right

Meant to say "take" there but rake works great i guess
that's about how deep we just got lol
change rakes, imo!
the roots can't be disturbed i guess

fwiw i have a tattoo too :)

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I'm not following. At ALL. o_O

I haven't had a steak, or a crab, in a while. I found ribs the other day that I could afford and almost passed out with glee.
Ha and yet you say you are not following, at all.
So I'm going to take this one with me for today, and see if i can maybe hear it right, get back to you maybe. Bc I think eating wheat that God feeds us is better than paying for barley, but how to relay this, hmm

Last edited:
B

brakelite

how did you get two to link like that, pretty cool!
I wondered what you meant... Went back to click and lo and behold!! Haha. Compl etely accidental. Had no idea it was there. Yet totally appropriate. And dunno how I did it. It is cool. Wish I knew, could open up a realm of possibilities lol.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

I haven't had a steak, or a crab, in a while. I found ribs the other day that I could afford and almost passed out with glee.
ok, "barley" is what and all you can expect from the model you are pursuing, imo. matter of fact enjoy barley/CAFO while you can, ok. i'm cereal,...and dont eat much red meat anymore but ima go lie to some white man right now for a FILET JUST BC oops i been here a talkin to you lol :D
wanna pitcher?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

ha i'm so morbid, jeez. No reason you could not take a step in the right direction--whatever you deem that to be--today i guess, right? I mean i could make suggestions but they might not work for you at all.

but as an aside here cold canned lima beans can be a luscious feast, too, believe it or not :)

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"
Bosses and leaders

In our modern day and age we are so used to having our own personal thrones usurped that we forget how fantastically stupid our world is arranged. Our ancestral western world prior to the rise of the Roman Empire was largely self-governed (as the phrase goes; it means: without formal government).

The Celtic world which Julius Caesar destroyed had no central rule and was wonderfully successful and prosperous. When he subsequently crippled the Roman Republican senate and declared himself Dictator for Life, his opposition and finally assassins gathered under the name The Liberators. These Liberators were aiming to liberate Rome from Totalitarianism, but their resistance ended at the Battle of Philippi..." The amazing name Antichrist: meaning and etymology

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ha i'm so morbid, jeez. No reason you could not take a step in the right direction--whatever you deem that to be--today i guess, right? I mean i could make suggestions but they might not work for you at all.

but as an aside here cold canned lima beans can be a luscious feast, too, believe it or not :)

I've eaten cold canned Lima beans many times, actually.

But I wasn't saying I don't have enough to eat. Was just answering your strange question about if I still buy food, so I was answering yes, though I can't afford what I would like all the time. I always have enough food. Just don't always have whatever my eyes and stomach lust for.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

But I wasn't saying I don't have enough to eat. Was just answering your strange question about if I still buy food, so I was answering yes, though I can't afford what I would like all the time. I always have enough food. Just don't always have whatever my eyes and stomach lust for.
a point there--aside from the Scripture about working for food which i guess i poorly attributed, sorry--was that ones eyes might lust for even cold canned limas--which are almost universally hated, was the point, see--if the perspective has changed? Which wadr imo eyes, plural, and lusting too, suggest are indicated, maybe? Not that im not swimming in it myself at the moment lol, takes me 20 min to walk out the front door right now, gotta come back twice prolly narf

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

iow if you already enjoy cold canned limas, pick something else that you detest for the test :)

as to the rest, i understand about working for food, ok, i just dont do it any more, but then i just dont really care about food much i guess, prolly even to my detriment, i dunno. Dinner is whatever someone puts in my hand, usually, and why they even feel led to feed me i usually cannot fathom, i just try to be grateful. So iow you are talking to someone who has no food lusts to speak of, i am a pod iow, nevermind my opinion here lol, do not read this, ya, ya. Broccoli or lobster, same to me, pretty much

Unfort limas doesnt work for me anymore either, as i have since discovered Soul Food lima beans lol, so i like limas now, at least when black ppl make them!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"
Bosses and leaders

In our modern day and age we are so used to having our own personal thrones usurped that we forget how fantastically stupid our world is arranged. Our ancestral western world prior to the rise of the Roman Empire was largely self-governed (as the phrase goes; it means: without formal government).

The Celtic world which Julius Caesar destroyed had no central rule and was wonderfully successful and prosperous. When he subsequently crippled the Roman Republican senate and declared himself Dictator for Life, his opposition and finally assassins gathered under the name The Liberators. These Liberators were aiming to liberate Rome from Totalitarianism, but their resistance ended at the Battle of Philippi..." The amazing name Antichrist: meaning and etymology