Lol on your “Christian only” take

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Titus

Feb 5, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, but which or what is that life responsible for creating everything.
Excellent question!
Some who have a a bias for whatever reason against believing there is a God but are not militant atheists give alternatives to God.
Main argument is another life form from distant universe.
Heres the problem with that belief.It only begs the question!
Who created the aliens?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Interesting, Einstein was a believer right? I've heard atheist claim he was not.
Einstein was also a high-school dropout. I was also a high-school dropout (I must be a genius then)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Excellent question!
Some who have a a bias for whatever reason against believing there is a God but are not militant atheists give alternatives to God.
Main argument is another life form from distant universe.
Heres the problem with that belief.It only begs the question!
Who created the aliens?
I am not an Atheist. I am Atheistic in my position on any God that must be believed in. Atheism today has become a club, just like another religion (I feel for you Christian's on that one)

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Take the lemons and make lemonade. :cool:
Which is what im doing, just hanging out in the non-elect section of the forum.
Or you could throw those lemons right back at those who'd give you lemons in the first place. If you hit them in the eye, wow that hurts. That sting don't leave so quickly (Death by lemons!)

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or you could throw those lemons right back at those who'd give you lemons in the first place. If you hit them in the eye, wow that hurts. That sting don't leave so quickly (Death by lemons!)

nah, im not vengeful. I leave others alone as i wish to be left alone. Turning of the cheek was for the greater good.