Look at the way satan attacks me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

paul1234

Jan 20, 2011
england
What I tell you now is the truth want your advice are these true or fake vision from god

When I was age nineteen I did not believe in Jesus or god I would be in bed asleep some think demonic would attack, me from behind it would hold onto my waist and course me to feel unbearable pain then I started have vision from god took no notice of them.

First vision when I was nineteen I was in bed one night and I could not breath I fainted in my sleep next thing I new I was floating up by the ceiling watching my self sleep after a few minutes I realized I had died started saying the lords prayer my mum is a catholic I felt my self being pulled away from the bed room shooting up wards at a very fast speed going towards a bright sun I could feel the sun light on my eyes I stopped open my eyes the place I saw was lovely this lady came over to me standing on what appears to be the world her hands and arms out stretched and said into me god is with you then she disappeared that lady is our lady Jesus mother she was dressed in blue and white

The attacks carried on from Satan the same way

Next vision got into bed one night closed my eyes had my eyes closed for about 10 minutes I was not asleep next think I new terror over came me I was frozen to the bed with fear I heard a whirlwind my soul left my body and travel into darkness as I am there in the darkness I new some think was coming to me what was coming to me I did not no as it got closer I new who it was the devil the fear I felt was so great I fainted next think I woke up in the morning age 19 when that happened in the bible

Still getting attack of Satan in my sleep always the same always feeling the pain

Next vision

I could see myself in the darkness and in the darkness I had this huge great big blue helmet on my head there was light shinning on my face and when I looked at my self I was aged about seven I looked frightened to death the look on my face its as if some think is happening to me and I didn’t no what this helmet made me look invisible and there in the darkness there was other things with me I new they was there but I could not see them just found out in the bible the helmet is the helmet of salvation it gives us supreme hope when we do battle with the enemy other things sword of the spirit shield of faith belt of truth breastplate of rightness shoes of the gospels the shoes of peace had that vision when I was age nineteen that’s in the bible

For 18 months all the attacks stopped from Satan

Then when I was 23 started up again only this time far worse haven’t just got some think grabbing me in my sleep I have some think demonic threatening to kill me I thought I was going to die

This one was a dream from god

I was being born into water it was a swimming pool and there in the water was Jesus he was looking at me and he said into me you belong to me before you was ever conceived into your mother womb around the pool was rays of light the peace I felt was out of this world the Jesus I saw was black his face was quit ugly

Had that dream age 23 that’s in the bible

Satan now changed his way of attacking me one night I am in bed on my own my bed mattress went down as if some body had just sat on my bed there was no one there just me in the room thinking it’s a little lost soul said a little prayer hoping it would go away the next night it happened again this time I allowed this think what ever it was to come close to me a wind went up my back and some think entered my ear next thing I new this thing wrapped it self around my body it was a snake when I tried to sleep it would nought me just I am falling of to sleep I could feel a hand on my back with finer nail resting very gently on my skin nails like razor blade could rip me to pieces at any time

Second night as I was in bed with that thing wrapped around my body just closed my eyes some body was showing me a vision I could see right from where I am as far back as my eyes could see a line of people all line up to take it in turns to have a go at me there was thousands of them the person showing me the vision shouted to me have the holy bible and have your soul cleansed in the bible

Third night with that snake wrapped around me I was really really frightened I had never felt so scared in all my life this lady spoke to me instead of talking into me she spoke properly to me she had the most gently most peaceful most beautiful voice I have ever hear and she said to me do not be afraid Paul they can not harm you and they no that so don’t worry

She only ever spoke to me once like that for the next 22 years I lived with that thing wrapped around my body all the attacks stop at night when I was asleep I had an exorcism from a catholic priest when I was age 23 told me after woulds your not possessed for next 22 years I lived with that thing around my body if I ever tried to read the holy bible this thing would attack me even more or if I tried to get on with my life so I just stopped trying I am 45 now my life has been one big test from Satan I can honestly say I have hated this life when I started reading the bible its as if I was deaf and starting to hear and blind and starting to see I now live my life just doing gods will on earth for him

Satan only attacks those that are in Christ and I am to satan a very big threat to him

I went through that for the conversions of sinners around the world our lady and jesus are with me guilding me in this life they protect me from satan no harm has or will ever come to me

This suffering I went through changed me into the like ness of Jesus Christ

The whirlwind vision god showing me what happens to some one when they start to ascend down to hell terror in the bible

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
my dad experienced a time when he was frozen to the bed in fear, eyes were open but could not move, satan is not to be feared, he cannot even touch Gods children.. I read in your post where you said 'satan only attacks those that are in Christ..' I beleive that this is not true satan attacks those who fear him and reverence him, those that are in Christ are the ones who conqour and defeat him.
Sorry about your struggles.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
my dad experienced a time when he was frozen to the bed in fear, eyes were open but could not move, satan is not to be feared, he cannot even touch Gods children.. I read in your post where you said 'satan only attacks those that are in Christ..' I beleive that this is not true satan attacks those who fear him and reverence him, those that are in Christ are the ones who conqour and defeat him.
Sorry about your struggles.

Partly right.

Satan only attacks those who threaten its domain, such as those who live by the authority and direction of Christ.

For the rest, it employs subtle traps. It does so by stealth and by snaring them in their own sinful desires.
Once it has established a legitimate claim to their flesh, it devours them like some kind of parasite.
Only near the end do they realize what has got them and by then it is nearly too late.

Only Jesus can deliver from such a thing.

The Bible also calls Satan the opposer, the liar, the thief and murderer.
Those who are in Christ do battle with the enemy more openly for they are more aware of this sort of battle than those who do not know the Lord.

Christians are not immune to attacks of the enemy and not all Christians conquor. Not all at once anyway. Many suffer battle for most of their lives. Deliverance is seldom quick and easy and never by some rote formula. Neither is it always permanent, for the battles against the enemy and its minions often last as long as life lasts. Eternal peace only comes with eternal reward.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Those that are weak in faith do battle satan alot but those who let go and let God and have unfeinged faith, cannot be touched.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi helmet!

If you are still plagued by this demon... you can command it to flee in Jesus name!

James 4
7. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;

Luke 10
[sup]19[/sup] Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

James 4
[sup]7[/sup] Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

As a born-again believer, you do not have to tolerate demon oppression in your life...period! If you find that the demon will not budge, then you may need Counseling and Deliverance. This will get to the root of the problem and then that doorway that allows the enemy to have a foothold in your life will be closed.

Blessings!!!

jacobtaylor

Feb 11, 2011
I would be very careful of appearances of any apparition especially Mary or any other person that has died except Jesus. Even an apparition of Jesus or an Angel must be carefully looked at in context of scripture. Comparing everything seen and heard with the bible. Someone correct me If Im wrong but Jesus presented himself after death. The only other person I know of in the bible that returned from the dead was Samuel in 1 Samuel 28. This was accomplished threw the witch of Endor for Saul.

Galatians 1
[sup]6[/sup] I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel, [sup]7[/sup] which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ. [sup]8[/sup] But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. [sup]9[/sup] As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
[sup]10[/sup] For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? For if I still pleased men, I would not be a bondservant of Christ.

As for myself If Mary appeared to me I would immediately question this apparition. I would do the same If it were Moses, Abraham or David as well. God has never used such methods to transmit heavenly messages. Be very careful about what you are lead into believing from these apparitions.
Despite what Catholic believe the bible never says or indicates Mary has the role of intervention for Jesus. Its simple not in the letters of the NT.

Templar81

Apr 14, 2010
UK
I know what you mean about being suspicious of the spirits of dead people coming to you but as I see it those like Solomon, David, Moses and Mary are all alive in the body of Christ and in the church triumphant so it makes sense thatthey are still servants of God and could act as messengers. it's not quite scriptural I know but there have been many visions of saints over the centuries and I do not doubt that many of them were genuine and really di happen. The thing is you don';t always know where the voie is coming from and you must challenge it.

jacobtaylor

Feb 11, 2011
I know what you mean about being suspicious of the spirits of dead people coming to you but as I see it those like Solomon, David, Moses and Mary are all alive in the body of Christ and in the church triumphant so it makes sense thatthey are still servants of God and could act as messengers. it's not quite scriptural I know but there have been many visions of saints over the centuries and I do not doubt that many of them were genuine and really di happen. The thing is you don';t always know where the voie is coming from and you must challenge it.

The thing for me is there is no evidence in the bible to support people manifesting from the dead. What we do know from scripture is it was done by a witch one time. Visions of saints and of Mary for the most part are found almost exclusively in the catholic faith, along with weeping and bleeding statues, visions in trees, windows and on and on. The bible is completely silent on the matter. So as you say it makes sense to someone. It doesn't to me. This person clearly does not receive comfort from these experiences. The catholic church is the only church I know of that entertains Mary and saint apparitions as being from God. I'm sure there may be some others but not many.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thing for me is there is no evidence in the bible to support people manifesting from the dead. What we do know from scripture is it was done by a witch one time. Visions of saints and of Mary for the most part are found almost exclusively in the catholic faith, along with weeping and bleeding statues, visions in trees, windows and on and on. The bible is completely silent on the matter. So as you say it makes sense to someone. It doesn't to me. This person clearly does not receive comfort from these experiences. The catholic church is the only church I know of that entertains Mary and saint apparitions as being from God. I'm sure there may be some others but not many.

The Transfiguration is a good example.

jacobtaylor

Feb 11, 2011
The Transfiguration is a good example.

Good point I hadn't remembered it.
But If you read it again you see this was for Jesus. Peter, John and James were sleeping during what ever transpired. Upon awaking the meeting between the Father, Moses and Elijah ended. This was for Jesus, no one accounts much of the meeting except seeing Moses and Elisah. They had no message for the disciples, thats my point. No message and they did not appear to them personally. And of course this is Jesus were taking about.