Looking for help from My Brothers and Sisters in Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I am new to Daytona Beach area, I'm looking to work for a Christian, Please help Me.

• that you can help

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • that you know someone who can help

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

John Hall

Dec 28, 2021
Daytona Beach
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy, My name is John Hall and God saved Me from Myself on 6/26/1983 from killing Myself. I am 61 yrs. young and have been a Handyman most of My life. God has had Me on a USA tour for 17 yrs. helping People from state to state and town to town. I've also had the privilege to work with Samaritan's purse in disaster areas. Today I am here to ask for Your help. I am in Daytona Beach area and as of right now I have been here for a week and I'm staying in My car. I am looking for work and would like to work for a Christian company and I also need a Place to stay. Thank You and May God Bless! (Edited for prayer support only - Angelina)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Howdy, My name is John Hall and God saved Me from Myself on 6/26/1983 from killing Myself. I am 61 yrs. young and have been a Handyman most of My life. God has had Me on a USA tour for 17 yrs. helping People from state to state and town to town. I've also had the privilege to work with Samaritan's purse in disaster areas. Today I am here to ask for Your help. I am in Daytona Beach area and as of right now I have been here for a week and I'm staying in My car. I am looking for work and would like to work for a Christian company and I also need a Place to stay. I will help around the house and if anyone has a loved one and needs help, I also was a CNA , HHA for 22 yrs of My life. IF You can help Me, Please CALL Me at 850-966-0354 ask for John. Thank You and May God Bless!
I would advise going to a local church and let them know of your situation. They will be more equipped to help you.

Reactions: amadeus