Looking for Jesus according to Mark

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France
ALAHA - MESHIKHA - COLOSSIANS

TheAramaicScriptures.com

25 that of which I am become His Minister, according to the administration of Alaha {God} that is given unto me among you, so that I might fulfill The Miltheh d'Alaha {The Word of God};

ALAHA 2

Alaha(n) (8) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 11

Meshikha (2) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 6

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

27 unto whom, Alaha {God} desires to make known what is the wealth of His Glory; this Raza {Mystery} among the Amme {the Peoples/the Nations/the Gentiles}; that is, Meshikha {The Anointed One} in you; The Hope of Glory!

ALAHA 1

MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (9) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 12

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (3) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 7

JLG

Sep 19, 2022
PARIS
Faith
Christian
Country
France

TheAramaicScriptures.com

28 Whom we Proclaim, and we Teach, and make known unto every son of man, in all wisdom, so that we might establish every son of man, while perfecting them in Eshu Meshikha {Yeshua, The Anointed One}.

ESHU MESHIKHA 1

Alaha(n) (9) / Alaha Aba(1) / Alahi / Alaha Abuhe (1) / Alaha alahak / Alaha abun (1) = 12

Meshikha (3) / Eshu / Eshu Meshikha (4) / Meshikha Eshu / Meshikha Eshu Maran / Eshu Meshikha Maran / Maran / Maran Eshu / Maran Eshu Meshikha (1) = 8

- Alaha (12) is before Meshikha (8)!

- But in any case, we must not forget that Meshikha means the anointed one or the chosen one!

- And like King Saul and King David, he was chosen by God!